Official Miura Haruma ♥ 三浦春馬 Thread

la folie

Guest voyager

Ahaha I love his pictures on his website, so random and funny XDDD. and that picture where he's wearing shorts. O_O His er... lower legs? (I mean the bottom half off his legs with the shins and the calves, etc... is there a technical term for that?) are really long. This was already established by the Yamada Yu picture, but seriously, this guy's TALL. O_O I wonder if he's stil growing.

I'm currently downloading Gokusen 3 ep 5. Its not focused around Miura but that's ok. All the other boys are pretty attractive. hehe ^_^'

Edit: Caps for Gokusen 3 ep. 5

It's official. Gokusen loves Miura. I swear, this storyline wasn't even focused on him yet I still got like 25 caps, and there were so many cute scenes (if you minus the granted boys-being-beaten-up scene)

This episode really made me laugh a lot. And I didn't even have the sound on!

miura1sb2.jpg

miura2jd9.jpg

miura3hf9.jpg

He's not the main focus for this cap, but the reason why I had to cap it was because the camera oh-so-conveniently had him in the background XDDDD More proof that Gokusen loves him!

miura4fs4.jpg

RAMEN! XD

miura5bn0.jpg

Ahaha I really love the whole Ramen eating scene. Miura was just so cute!

miura6zd9.jpg

:D

miura7zq5.jpg

Finally, head shot!

miura8sr8.jpg

miura9xf3.jpg

miura10vw1.jpg

miura11yg5.jpg

miura12qf5.jpg

miura13yu6.jpg

miura15me3.jpg

miura14ya2.jpg

miura16aj4.jpg

miura17mg1.jpg

miura18va9.jpg

XDDD

miura19xi3.jpg

miura20ke8.jpg

miura21ia7.jpg

miura22kj3.jpg

miura23sd3.jpg

miura24mv3.jpg

Preview:

miura25gb8.jpg

Miura being a typical boy... XDDDD

Hehe, I know this is sort of late, but please credit me, voyager, if you ever take these out or use them.

Enjoy~

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGG!!! There's a thread for Miura......jumping around in joy....

He's officially my new found obsession, and I can't believe he's younger than me by 1 year....

I was totally drooling over him when I first saw him in Gokusen 3, and then I watched Koizora....and....hichichic....I cried a river for him........But he totally worked that blonde hair wonder.....

He's sooo sooo sooo adorable when he smiles <3333333

Can't wait to see more of him in Gokusen 3.

I kindda hope that he could do a drama with Aragaki Yui (his Koizora lover)

ah i just finished ep 3 of gokusen 3... man he barely had any lines this ep.. i wanted to see more of him! hes so hot

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

i just finished koizora

omg

the blonde hair

holy shizzles

he's HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

i know.

that movie make me cry buckets.

it was such a touching movie.

i don't know if its a rumor but someone said that KOIZORA will be turning into a drama

being that it had outstanding ratings, partially due to the sexy mexy steamy cutie MIURA HARUMA!!!

EDIT

ewwww, but someone ELSE will be playing Hiro's role.

what the heck are the producers smoking?

everyONE will be comparing the newbie with Miura.

Sweet! He has a thread here =)

Oh wow, he's ONLY 17!!??

That's insane. He's actually not a bad actor for

someone who's been casted in Gokusen since it's

not a character driven show, more for plot.

I just finished Gokusen 3 EP4 and he looks so good

in it!! LOL. He totally steals the spotlight!

Guest voyager

^Totally random, but are you from pretty boys forum by any chance? I swear I've seen your screen name before.

He's 18 already? I'm totally behind... T_T"

Guest dionne_wu

ewwww, but someone ELSE will be playing Hiro's role.

what the heck are the producers smoking?

everyONE will be comparing the newbie with Miura.

It's good for Haruma in a way, at least he gets to explore a variety of roles instead of getting stuck in a typecast. Then we get to see more sides to him! I like the fact he can do cool, bad, quiet, shy, and all. Shows he's serious about acting rather than just being yet another pretty face. Besides, there are bound to be comparisons. The bad news is the newbie could pawn Haruma. The good is, Haru-kun's the original Hiro and he is remembered for it so the new guy is not going to have an easy time either.

Guest Anka~ssiopeia

~~~~~

I loooove Miura~kun <3

I knew him in Gokusen 3 and my heart make BOUM!! when I saw him ><

Now I'll watch all his movies

Miura~kun sukiiii <3<3

Anyone seen Binbo Danshi? I'm only on episode 4 but so far it's pretty entertaining.

He's so cute there! Completely opposite from his tough guy character in Gokusen.

After watching a few eps of Gokusen and Binbo Danshi plus Koizora, I can now officially say that

he took over Ikuta Toma's #1 spot on my best actors list.

I thought Ikuta Toma was the most versatile actor I've seen yet (at least from the dramas I've watched)

but now I'm just totally hooked on Miura Haruma's acting.

EDIT after 24 hours

I totally forgot about Oguri Shun, He's still number one and hten the rest comes after him I guess...

Guest voyager

^I really want to see that! It seems really interesting, and both miura and oguri are it, my two favorite actors.

Ikuta Toma is pretty amazing. Haven't seen much outside of Hana Kimi.

ROFL. Miura would have made a HOT Sano. (not that oguri shun isn't hot... but he really wasn't what I was expecting for Sano)

Ah! I totally forgot about Gokusen ep 6 caps... T_T I'll do them later. I'm so excited~ I'm totally loving this season.

Edit: Gokusen 3 ep. 6

...Miura, I know you are gorgeous, and a good actor.... can you not move around so much? XDDD LOL OMG this was hilarious!

I'm totally dubbing Miura "man-of-many-facial-expressions" XDDDDD

What a cracktastic Episode.

I didn't get much caps, one because he moves around WAAAAAAAAY too much, and two, it was focused mainly on relationships.... which the leader boys rarely get (except for the original season)

MIura1.jpg

Miura2.jpg

Miura3.jpg

Miura4.jpg

Miura5.jpg

Miura6.jpg

Miura7.jpg

MIura8.jpg

Miura9.jpg

Miura10.jpg

Miura11.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL XXXDDDDDDDDD He sort of looks like Yamada Yu in this... maybe that's why they cast her as his sister?

Miura12.jpg

Miura13.jpg

Miura14.jpg

Miura's so skinny... He needs to eat!

But OMG, I'd totally want Kazama (miura's character) as my boyfriend. Cute, hyper, excited, and bad boy (ish). XDDDD

Guest redmoon123

^ I love that pic of him wearing glasses LOL

I just saw Koizora. He looks so hot with blond hair <3 So skinny and tall too <3<3<3

Archived