Official Miura Haruma ♥ 三浦春馬 Thread

la folie

Guest anna12125

I've been falling in love with this guy ever since!!! I think there's something unsettling about him, probably the fact that he's very handsome for his age. really liked the way he played his role for Koizora, very touching indeed. I cried bucketloads in the end because of him T___T

I'm so going to get his photobook now.

5bafd643757d551c73f05deim5.jpg

a6c0e1cd42e885400fb345cwd1.jpg

34d5c91b7e48e6ebaf5133cmi1.jpg

11385daf77d3c5f4faed504bt3.jpg

credits: baidu, as watermarked

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cOnkiEss

THIS GUY IS SOOO FREAKING HOT HE SHOULDN'T BE MADE LEGAL!!

>.<

he kills me with that 'emo' look in KOIZORA.

and when he smile, he's just heaven~~~

totally fell in love with him after watching KOIZORA cuz he's soooo sweeeet~

argh!!!

hope he makes it big~!

koiz.jpg

SWEEEEEEET~` <3

THIS GUY IS SOOO FREAKING HOT HE SHOULDN'T BE MADE LEGAL!!

>.<

he kills me with that 'emo' look in KOIZORA.

and when he smile, he's just heaven~~~

totally fell in love with him after watching KOIZORA cuz he's soooo sweeeet~

argh!!!

hope he makes it big~!

koiz.jpg

SWEEEEEEET~` <3

credits: unfaithfullgurl @ Asianfanatics

haruma's gonna be the lead guy in the third series of gokusen. OMG!! CANT WAIT!!!

wasnt gonna watch that nemore...but since he's made the "boss" of the gang...i guess i'm gonna watch it now hehe

Guest CandyRain

OMG..

miura looks really cool in gokusen 3...

bad boys image suits him!!

when will it aired..?

cant wait to see hot guys there..:P

Guest lyzerg

he was sooo good in koizora!!!

I stayed glued to the screen the whole time!

I think his blond hair totally rocked! my all-time fave hairstyle for him!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sumi_

OMG! him in KOIZORA was the BEST!!

the story was amazing, the plot, the pacing, the actors, the actresses...THE BEST MOVIE EVERRRR!!!

and plus he's too adorable =) too bad he's too young for me...HARHARHARHAR

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gillie

i first saw him in 14 no sai...he's pretty cute~

really wanna watch koizora >___<

^ thanks for the caps...hmm..maybe i should watch gokusen 3 too...since i watched gokusen 1&2 already..watching the 3rd one won't hurt XD more pretty boys =D

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

HAHAhA i was spazzing about him last night and right now too. AHAaH

hes soo cuteeeeeeeee.

and hes so hot O_O

omg I love him!

Guest voyager

Ah... miura! My new found obsession. Just one picture made me do like 4 wallpapers... ^^'

He really doesn't look his age...

He's just too good looking, and his smile just makes me go lskfja;osidfjefnalksdfje His eyes are just too nice to look at (I still look at them anyways ^^)

PIC SPAM

Caps from Gokusen 3 Ep3 (dunno if they are really any spoiler images in there, since its really just caps... of miura... but spoiler warning nonetheless)

miurazi5.jpg

miura1rc3.jpg

miura2jr2.jpg

miura3co6.jpg

He's ANGRY~

miura7we7.jpg

Gah, his profile...

miura9vg7.jpg

miura10yn8.jpg

Ahahaha, his hair in that made me go O_O for a bit... then I got used to it. His facial expressions never fail to make me laugh XDD He squints like every five seconds -_o XDDDDD

miura4yo3.jpg

miura5vw4.jpg

miura6mp7.jpg

Previews for Ep. 4 (I totally want to see this)

miura11dq6.jpg

His hair is DOWN!

miura12rc1.jpg

This isn't very clear, since he just kinda got punched...

miura13cf9.jpg

-----

Some of his pictures in his photo book remind me of Kenichi Matsuyama... Might be just me...

Guest aspoon

some of his photo i found online♥

0b3abca21e1175bccaefd0e0.jpg

1771e489947f5aa20f244498.jpg

3GZN2IV1GQ_103.jpg

5SJPZPDHCK_103.jpg7a36562738fb4012918f9d07.jpg

c4d62f958461c3187bf48098.jpg

c4d62f958590c2187af480a9.jpg

ce1f19179c63570c4b90a7b6.jpg

da1f09c7b12039ccd100609a.jpg

kjbfkajf.jpg

untitled.jpg

this are all

though is old one,

but i still think look quite nice,

credit to : baidu

Guest kingdomofrain

WoW! :w00t: Thanks for sharing the pictures. I feel happy just looking at him and I can't seem to get tired of it. He's so hot yet so young. He's two years younger than I am though he looks quite mature for his age. He makes me feel old because usually the guys I like are older than I am :( But I've heard good news that a lot of young guys are going for older females nowadays so I hope he's one of them, as if I have a shot. <_< Back to his hotness. I felt an instant attraction to him and I rarely do with any guy even celebrites, they usually have to grow on me. He's so perfect and his profile is to die for :wub: He definitely has the looks and the talent because I really think he can act. So far I've seen him in 14 Sai no Haha (great drama), Koizora (nice movie and it's supposedly based on a true story), and I'm currently watching Binbo Danshi and Gokusen 3. Bottom line is he's young, super hot and talented. Love him!

Guest voyager

Ahahaha, he's super hot yes... he's definitely young, though he really does NOT look it. When I first saw him I was like, WHAT? He's only TWO years older than me?

I've only watched Gokusen 3, so I'm not quite sure about his acting skills. I've heard mixed reviews ranging from him acting wooden to him acting amazing. Based on what I've seen, he acts rather well. His actions seem very natural... though he makes the funniest faces XDD Especially the first episode of Gokusen 3 when he was attempting to glare at the other guy... ahahaha he looked so scared... :blink: then :angry: And he squints. A LOT. But its cute, and maybe not understanding half of it makes it seem slightly out of place. But yeah... when he got angry, he kinda scared me. O_O

Guest Seadajinx

Koizora is the bestttttttttttt! even though there are so many scences that i don' t like ,but he makes the movie much more watchable lolx and hes so cuteeeee

damnnnn i think i'm madly in love with him and now,im currently watchin' binbo.Akihabara@DEEP will be next in my list kk

thx I'm a candy bar for makin' this thread so i'll have a place to stalk ~

++++++++++++++++++++++

is he also in Gokusen 3 ?!!!! then i have to quickly d/l it even thou i kinda dont like his hiar style in G3 ~

Archived