Ask The Fellas

Guys, please help me with this.

I boyfriend asked to break up with me because he's leaving to another place soon, he said he wanted to forget about everything and he didn't contact me anymore afterward. I felt so heartbroken and one day, I couldn't take it anymore, so I contacted him, we talked for a while and he asked if I would still keep in touch with him when he's gone.

What's his intention of asking to keep in touch while at the first place he wanted to forget about me?

Guest yunath

I wanted to know if I'm overreacting or anything. Recently found out my bf was flirting with several women (who are all in relationships according to him) behind my back via texts. They're very sexually suggestive talking about topics like masturbation (well, each other masturbating) and sex and checking each other out. A lot of people don't consider flirting to be cheating and he says that's how he expresses himself and he's not technically cheating on me since he hasn't slept with them. He does stuff like get drinks with them and goes hot tubbing with them and dancing once in a while, and I haven't known any of this. He says it's unfair that I get upset about it because I hang out with my guy friends too. Am I overreacting or is he crossing the line?

Guest Jennii_cho

Just two simple questions cuz I'm curious. Want a guy's opinion on this

1. Is it true that besides their family, a guy love three girls the most in his life; his first love, his wife and his soulmate? Or all three could be the same girl.

2. Is it normal for guys to sometimes ignore their girlfriend when they're gaming?

Thanks ~!^^

Guest jenn111

Guys, if a guy decided to end a relationship because he's leaving to another place and he said that long distance is too hard for him, can I conclude that the guy doesn't love the girl much?

1. Is it true that besides their family, a guy love three girls the most in his life; his first love, his wife and his soulmate? Or all three could be the same girl.

2. Is it normal for guys to sometimes ignore their girlfriend when they're gaming?

Thanks ~!^^

1. ...uh...
A man is capable of loving women besides the ones described above. For example, his sister, mother, cousin, grandmother, a close friend, etc.
2. Perfectly normal.
If you ever see a guy that drops his game for his girlfriend, that guy is legendary.

Guys, if a guy decided to end a relationship because he's leaving to another place and he said that long distance is too hard for him, can I conclude that the guy doesn't love the girl much?

there are reasons other than what he is saying... but I suppose you can assume that he doesn't love her enough for a long distance relationship to work out.

Guest showoff

Not necessarily.  It depends on how long the relationship lasted and what type of relationship the couple had.  If I've only gone out with a girl for a few months and it wasn't exclusive, then as a courtesy I'll tell her that I'm moving far away and want to end things cleanly.  If this is a situation where the couple is exclusive and it's been a long time together (2+ years), then it may be a situation where the guy is being a realist and recognizes that the relationship would degrade due to the distance and doesn't want that kind of stress on either of them; love isn't a factor in his decision, reality of life is.

Thanks ~!^^

so i dumped my ex recently because hes psycho and i cant handle his erratic behavior any longer. he was insecure, unfaithful, a liar, and a cheat. i cut ties with him about 3 weeks ago and never spoke to him since.
recently i got a text from him saying that he had gotten into an argument with his family and that he was sleeping in his car that night. i felt a little bad for him, but decided it would be best to delete the text and just ignore him. 

i was a bit worried for him but felt i did the right thing.
do you think i should have responded or was ignoring him  the right thing to do? 

Guest showoff

I think ignoring him was the right thing to do.  If you're going to breakup, you have to do it all the way.  Also, it sounds like he may have been fishing for an invite to your place that night, which definitely wouldn't be a good thing if you're trying to truly end things.

Guest aztecgold

So one of my close guy friends recently moved near me for a temp job and asked me to come over to visit him while he's around. He said I should stay over at his to make things easier for me, travelling wise. The thing is the last time he stayed the night at my place we kinda hooked up, then tried dating but decided to just be friends because it was slightly awkward. Do you guys think that maybe he's looking to try hook up again? 

Guest _lala_yoyo

I feel like he cant be trusted. after all

1) he told me that he used to be a player 2) who in the hell confess their dirty deed during 3 weeks relationship? 2) he's lying about changing for me 4) our conversation are mostly through texted. when I asked him why he never call me he said he don't like to talk over the phone wth! 5) he took so long to respond to text and when asked he said that he was talking to his parents (they lived in another country)

am I wrong about these facts or not?

^ Dump him. I had an ex that was NPD and definitely had borderline personality disorder, your bf shares some npd traits for sure. Don't waste your time anymore.
Oh and some friend you have (even though you going along with the prank is pretty effed up too). I'd never date a close friend's ex. -_-

Guest _lala_yoyo

@mintcracker: I went along because he texted me saying that he already told her that he's messing with her, don't give her a hard time ...but the thing is that she keeps asking about it which made me wondering if he really did told her or lied and go out on dates with her ..

Guest HERMIT

so i dumped my ex recently because hes psycho and i cant handle his erratic behavior any longer. he was insecure, unfaithful, a liar, and a cheat. i cut ties with him about 3 weeks ago and never spoke to him since.

recently i got a text from him saying that he had gotten into an argument with his family and that he was sleeping in his car that night. i felt a little bad for him, but decided it would be best to delete the text and just ignore him. 

i was a bit worried for him but felt i did the right thing.

do you think i should have responded or was ignoring him  the right thing to do? 

Guest jphoenix994

hey guys, Still having problems with my girlfriend. Last month, my ex sent me a message via kakao talk just saying hi. I replied back just some friendly greetings. I didn't tell my girlfriend and then she found out. Recently my ex messaged me again and my girlfriend saw the message, I replied back to her the day after. Now my girlfriend's insecurity level just went up again. Has this ever happen to you guys? What should I do?

Guest jenniferchung

Fellas, do you still keep in touch with your ex? if so, what is the reason? do you just wanna be friends? you want her back?

Guest raspb3rry

Fellas, do you still keep in touch with your ex? if so, what is the reason? do you just wanna be friends? you want her back?

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU