[MANGA/ANIME] Skip Beat!

broken.wings

Guest garnet07

Yay, out at last. Been waiting for 2 months and Nakamura-sensei didn't disappoint. Well did want a kiss on the lips, but a kiss on the cheeks is also fine.... enough to blow all those mini maggots Sho off her mind. GO Ren, wonder what will happen next. 2 more weeks for next chap.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eddokun

LMAO you sly Ren you xD you finally did something! im so happy hahaha kyoko looked sooo adorable blushing xP and of course she cannot tell the director lol!!! i cannot wait to read the next chapter ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I love the scene where all the mini Sho are blown out of her mind!!! hahaha... it's like KAPOW...BOOM... Gone

i don't read a lot of mangas anymore, just Skip Beat and another one (which i'm reading right now hahaha...) I really enjoy the time when I'm reading them... :) I can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Guest DarkAngelInLove

Chapter 150

OMG I can't believe it!!! But I understand Ren's position. He's so responsible it's so cute, but at the same time it's so heartbreaking. Come on Kyoko please realize his feelings!!!!

New to the forum, but I've been following Skip Beat for a while. Love it! (: Decided to finally come out because chapter 149 and 150 were just absolute loooove.

Chapters 149 and 150 were well worth the wait. Like a lot of people have said, Ren finally did something. And yes. It was worth it. Even a kiss on the cheek could be sexy, and Nakamura proved it.

My friend and I were talking about the recent chapters, and she said, "Ren is just so smart." Which I have to agree with. His ability to understand the way Kyoko thinks is absolutely adorable, and yes, she's pretty easy to see through, but he knows how to resolve it. However, with chapter 150, I think Kyoko is starting to pick up some subtle hints that she wouldn't have noticed if it was, let's say, chapter-20-Kyoko.

Skip Beat, all in all, is progressing slowly. I mean. C'mon. 150 chapters, and we finally get some action. (Actually, make that 145 chapters. Because Sho kissing is, well, still a kiss.) On the other hand, if you've read Nakamura's other works (specifically Tokyo Crazy Paradise), you would know that she tends to elaborate on everything and draws it out. And it works. Why?

We're still here, aren't we? n_n // u_u

Okay, well I read the latest chapter a couple of days ago and alas now I'm finally putting in my input.

-Warning** spazzing ahead

So, from the last chapter that left us hanging, I already had a hunch that Ren was gonna kiss her but who would've known it was on the cheek! Aww...still a gentlemen till the end haha. I just like how it totally froze Kyoko in her place with a face of horror keekeekee. But I don't think Ren is enjoying Kyoko squirm at work which he's responsible for :P. He might feel slightly guilty for making her forget her lines at work. But it's still cute though that he's hiding what he did from the manager hahaha.

Also, now that Kyoko has kind of realized the change in their "relationship" I'm not sure how she's going to take it. I mean just at the ending her face was full of horror and sadness. On top of that she has promised herself never to fall in love again. Who knows this might go wrong in the next chapter. Maybe, the next chapter may help Kyoko resolve her own personal demons and on top of that fully realize Ren's feelings. Not sure if she's going to reciprocate them back, soon.

Sho on the other hand...hrm..I've got a feeling that he's going to be getting his hands dirty in the unpcoming chapters. I think he's going to be more involved in the story now. Who knows he might even realize he likes Kyoko too keekeekee :P.

Anybody wants to counter my analysis or put in their own input/thoughts? You're invited =)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lala-rainbow92

i LOVE it when Sho gets p.o things about Kyoko.

hopes the manga ends soon though because i dont like draggy manga.

i want Ren and Kyoko to end up together.

• 1 month later...
Guest malljclay

I'm sooooo glad that we're at a new ark now.

I just read CH. 152 and it had me like this at the end...

like this :o :o :o

HA HA HA!

Totally in spazzing mode.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

:D :D :D

Nakamura Yoshiki is wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kazumi-shizen2772

OMG!!!!!!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH SKIP BEAT..DIS MANGA IS MY FAVE ROMANCE/COMEDY OUT THERE..IT ENLIGHTEN MY MOOD EVERY TIME I READ..I ALO LOVE THE MANGA BT ALSO HATED DA FACT THAT Nakamura Yoshiki DELETED SOME INTERESTING PART N ALSO HER WORK IS PROGRESSING SLOW...IT MAKES ME REALLY IMPATIENT N SORT OF MAD...CUZ IM IN LOVE WITH DIS MANGA...I LOVE KYOKO PERSONALITY, I WISH I WAS HER SO MANY TIME WHENEVER I READ THE MANGA.

I KNOW DAT KYOKO WILL FIND OUT DAT REN IS IN LOVE WITH HE N SHO WILL SOON BE JEALOUS OF DAT FACT..LMAO!!!!.. :D

Guest black_wings

Chapter 156 has been posted on Onemanga

hmm ... it was too short for me, I wanted to see more between Ren & Kyoko, but I guess we'll just have to wait another two weeks or so ...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ambomarantau

hello...i'm new to this thread. i never touch manga thread before. so when i find this, i want to drop some line :P :P coz this is one of my favorite manga.

yeah the progress is so slow..beside the romance between ren and kyoko, there are so many cases that still unsolved like the rating of darkmoon whether it's already past tsuganomori ( is it the correct name? coz i already forgot it). and i want to know the public reaction about kyoko new film. i want to see more natsu :D

the most interesting part in chap 157 is when Ren bargain with kyoko about how many pants that he has to buy and Ren expression just like a puppy...it's cute.... :lol: :lol:. i stared at the page for a long time. it will be more interesting in next chapter.

Guest Kuria

Omg as soon as I finished the anime I went to read the manga =__=

The whole chemistry between Ryoko and Ren is DRIVING ME CRAZYYYYYY!

Guest c0lap1nada

^ Well, technically there is no chemistry between Ryoko and Ren because Ryoko does not exist in the manga.

I honestly wonder how much longer the series is going to drag on for...

Archived