[MANGA/ANIME] Skip Beat!

broken.wings

Guest AngelEagle

i know what you are trying to point out but ... i think in this sense, ren and shou's way of love is really different. shou is more towards possessiveness. Shou is like thinking that kyouko is a challenge for him, and of course, he felt that he owe him one over his issue with beagle but .... what I dont understand is .... he can stand kyouko giving choco to others but not ren and reino. doesnt it mean that I-don't-really-mind-who-you-give-ur-choco-to? but dont give it to my enemy?

on the other hand, I cant wait for Hiou (moko's love interest) to grow up. hehe. damnit, puberty is so slow for guys. ^^

well the way i see it. shou love kyoko but he still doesn't realize it yet. if i'm not mistaken there is a chapter where they talk right next to the stairs where ren could hear them then kyoko ask shou why did he save her then shou was beginning to say "i love you" (without knowing it himself) but ren suddenly interfere so he didn't have a chance to continue what he's about to say, so i guessed he love her without realizing it yet.

about the bolded part you mention, i guess he don't want kyoko to give chocolate to ren and reino because he knows (or notice) that ren and reino has feelings for kyoko and he's afraid that kyoko might fall in love either one of them that why. he can stand kyoko giving chocolate to others because i guess he believe that others don't have a feelings for her so it is fine. and most of all ren and reino are the guys that wouldn't be easily to beat thats why he's feeling insecure that those guys are better than him, and kyoko might fall in love either one of them.

well these are just my piont of view though. i might be wrong.

anyway, i love seeing shou got jealous!! (actually i want him to suffer until he wish that he wanted to bring back the past :D )

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DarkAngelInLove

Dang, Shou just has a total-complete-misunderstanding. And also, why the heck is he calling her? Is he trying to check who she's making the chocolate for? My gosh, he's so jealous it's funny!

well the way i see it. shou love kyoko but he still doesn't realize it yet. if i'm not mistaken there is a chapter where they talk right next to the stairs where ren could hear them then kyoko ask shou why did he save her then shou was beginning to say "i love you" (without knowing it himself) but ren suddenly interfere so he didn't have a chance to continue what he's about to say, so i guessed he love her without realizing it yet.

about the bolded part you mention, i guess he don't want kyoko to give chocolate to ren and reino because he knows (or notice) that ren and reino has feelings for kyoko and he's afraid that kyoko might fall in love either one of them that why. he can stand kyoko giving chocolate to others because i guess he believe that others don't have a feelings for her so it is fine. and most of all ren and reino are the guys that wouldn't be easily to beat thats why he's feeling insecure that those guys are better than him, and kyoko might fall in love either one of them.

well these are just my piont of view though. i might be wrong.

anyway, i love seeing shou got jealous!! (actually i want him to suffer until he wish that he wanted to bring back the past :D )

trust me. I love scenes where shou get jealous too, the epic was when the issue about his PV.

i love those few chapters.

hum .... oh well. your input is very informative too. ^^

Guest KpopMusic01

OMG! I'm like so into this anime!

I heard there was going to be a live action, hopefully they do have one! I'll totally watch it xD

Guest AngelEagle

Ughhh. She better make some chocolates for Ren!

I loveeee Ren

and O M G.. I swear, they better not pair Moko with the little kid O_O;

i agree 100%

i would love to see ren's reaction when kyoko made chocolate for him but kyoko was like not planning on making one for him. it will be also priceless to see shou face when he saw kyoko giving chocolate with ren.

i also agree about moko and that kid. aggghh. why i got the feeling that the author want to pair those two.

can't wait for the next chapter!!

Guest ieyasu

i completely forgot about that! yeah i believe that shou does love kyouko, but doesn't realize it yet bec. he's still the immature and selfish guy who only cares about fame and glory. however if he does later on, i'm sure he'll be full of regrets, then we'd all be just sorry for him. women mature quickly than men after all

on the other hand, I cant wait for Hiou (moko's love interest) to grow up. hehe. damnit, puberty is so slow for guys. ^^

at first i thought that pairing was sweet, but then i realised that it's jsut wrong. even if you say that puberty is slow for guys, their age difference is just high. if i wanted to pair kanae w/ someone, it should be yashiro just bec. that guy needs to stop obsessing over that renxkyouko thing. srsly...does he ever think of himself, ever? lol

Guest DarkAngelInLove

at first i thought that pairing was sweet, but then i realised that it's jsut wrong. even if you say that puberty is slow for guys, their age difference is just high. if i wanted to pair kanae w/ someone, it should be yashiro just bec. that guy needs to stop obsessing over that renxkyouko thing. srsly...does he ever think of himself, ever? lol

Hmm... I've never thought about Moko and Yashiro... but if you think about it they mostly agree on what Kyoko and Ren are doing. I don't know if they're compatible anywhere else. You're right about Yashiro, he needs to get his own life.

but it is just 5 years difference. and yashiro can't do, because they really havent interact isnt it?

and don't u think that yashiro and kanae have the age difference problem too? since yashiro is older

than her. (since yashiro is older than ren and kanae is around kyouko's age)

sometimes, this society really surprise me. so, it is more acceptable if yashiro (older guy) with

kanae than Kanae with hiou?

it is the same for me, as long as there is love. ^^

beside, kanae kinda respect Hiou. haha. ^^

like i say, i can't wait for Hiou to grow up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest auroev

i bought a dvd of skip beat and..the 1st one didnt have its complete eps..then i bought another one the guy said it was complete but then its not..damn it...i dont wanna watch it on cruchy coz im too lazy,..XD

so can somebody please tell me the ending???

Guest AngelEagle

Chapter 141 is out.

I laughed my heart out. ^^

me too!

can't wait for the next chapter.

it was too exciting...but i was i bit dissapionted since i was really hoping kyoko will make chocolate for Ren but she didn't make any. i really love when shou was jealous, and reino is starting to freak me out. i wonder what would happen next.

me too!

can't wait for the next chapter.

it was too exciting...but i was i bit dissapionted since i was really hoping kyoko will make chocolate for Ren but she didn't make any. i really love when shou was jealous, and reino is starting to freak me out. i wonder what would happen next.

yeah! i can't help but to wonder what will happen next since, shou is going to fuji tv.

Most probably, shou is going to tell ren that kyoko is going to give out the choco to reino

and hehehe

ren must be really sad and he wont do anything since it is in his policy not to

do anything but still. he will be heart broken.

Guest nxiong

THERE HAS TO BE A SECOND SEASON! I love this anime! I love it more so, because it's just like the manga. I'm dying to know if there is going to be a second season. If anyone knows, please let me know!

Guest xdeathberry

I stumbled upon the anime, marathoned that, picked up where it left off in the manga, and read everything yesterday and today. LOL

Dang it. =__=

This manga's hilarious. XD

I like the heroine; she's strong.

And I like how they show the true side of the entertainment industry.

Gahh Yashiro's one of my favorite characters XD

lmaooo. He's so funny.

but Kyoko better freaking do something about Ren. and vice versa.

They're both so dense! haha

Guest Sweetsweet

chp142 is out, now i can't wait for 143! chp142 felt kinda short to me, i expected more but yeah it was hilarious :P haha so ren misunderstood the 'hate' chocolate is for shou, and shou threw the chocolate away XD

Guest dinky-monkey

LOL I laughed my richard simmons off reading chapter 142... so funny xD

I can't wait to read chap 143.

Guest AngelEagle

omgosh..i just so love the new chapter...

it is so hilarious... shou was so hot with those earphones...

everything will be too exciting...

i wish ren and shou will see kyoko in "natsu" form soon...

can't wait for july 18th...

Guest xdeathberry

noooooooo!

We have to wait until July 18th. LOL

I felt like this chapter had no progress. =__=;;

grr. stupid Ren. Why can't he just admit it?! Lol <3

Archived