[MANGA/ANIME] Skip Beat!

broken.wings

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

Waaa I can't help myself I like Sho... *runs away*

gahhhh another Sho lover!! I always loved Sho! I find him more handsome than Ren :blush:

I'm a Sho + Kyoko shipper <3 their interactions are hilarious :D

Guest love.disease!

Oh. I haven't read the manga yet. But I finished the anime of Skip Beat.

It soo cliff hanger and the end is nott soooo satisfying. I wish that they will add more.

~_~

Guest Atmosphere.

i didn't read any of the skip beat manga, but i really enjoyed the anime a lot. i didn't watch skip beat 4 though, i wanted to, but i couldn't cause my boyfriend only downloaded like 4 :( and he was lazy to download more.. maybe i will get around to it after finish watching kuromini coopersuji!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest myluckyself

omg. that was the FUNNIEST >.<

poor kyoko XD *white hair* bahaha

getting her first kiss stolen, and then getting hammered by Ren... awww T_T

can't wait to find out what happens next >.<

Guest DarkAngelInLove

Aww... Kyoko!! She's so traumatized! Sho is such an richard simmons!

I wonder what Ren is going to tell her! Argh! The wait is killing me!

Guest garnet07

Glad I waited until ch145 and 146 came out ... well actually want all chapters to come out but Nakamura-sensei is really killing all of her fans from waiting!! Anyways, aaaaaahhhhhhh, Shou nooooooo what the hell did you do that for and the reasoning behind it is so cruel. I always knew he was pigheaded and cruel from the beginning but this one is just low, very very low :angry: And he had to do it in FRONT of Ren. I so wanted Ren to lose it (he kind of did but anger was extinguished because of Kyoko) you know beat up Shou like a punching bag.

For the ending of ch146, Ren better have a plan. I'm sure he does since he can't be that mean to Kyoko without a reason. Ahh October seems so far away though it's like in 2 weeks. :D impatience is totally killing me.

This is probably the only manga i seriously continue to read...and patiently wait for.

but seriously its getting too slow....

In recent chapter i was really thankful that sho kissed kyoko (am i the only one?)...

it's not because i like sho more than ren..actually i like ren more than sho it's just irks me so much that up until now ren still in denial of his feelings...i wish because of what happeneds it will give him the reason to finally do something.

i was still wondering what would be kyoko's birthday present.

Guest Swtess

Seriously, why does all long running manga fall into the same pattern? Recent chapters are so slow in progression that I'm getting annoyed

Guest DarkAngelInLove

Aw. I love how Ren teaches her how to handle it. But my gosh he's SO jealous! It came off of him!

WHAT IS THE FINAL WEAPON!!? Is it something Kyoko has or is it something Sho left behind? What?

Archived