[MANGA/ANIME] Skip Beat!

broken.wings

Guest Starberriee

I can't wait for an update, *marks July 18 on the calendar". Nothing major happened in the last few chapters.

P.S. REN IS HOT!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myluckyself

just finished reading it! and all I can think of is... omg those flowers -___________-'

and gosh there are heaps of misunderstandings T_T

I knew this going to happen but wow!

Shou stole kyouko's first kiss!

Ren x Kyouko! I'm sick of this manga dragging the storyline! When is Kyouko gong to learn that Ren is Corn?

Guest DarkAngelInLove

I hope Shou will end up like Starberriee's signature.

I'll bet Ren's birthday gift will be so awesome that he won't care that he didn't get chocolate!

do they only publish one chapter a month? i only started reading them this year so i caught up pretty fast, doesn't the other manga like shonen jump release a new chapter every week

Guest .:dark.moon:.

OMG I LOVE SKIP BEAT!!

haha yes shou is so dumb..but kyoko's kinda oblivious o.o or is it just me?

i wish kyouko would learn something...like ren is corn or he likes or something @_@

Guest dinky-monkey

331d735.jpg

I don't know if I should be happy or devastated because I like both Ren and Shou... (okay, I like Ren a little more)

Guest Sweetsweet

@ dinky

It would be better if you had used the spoiler tag :) there might be many who haven't seen it yet =D

That was so unexpected from sensei, really, I was so shocked that I died at the moment I saw it. Cliffhanger again, we have to wait a month to know what's next. I'm just as shocked as Ren haha Although I don't hate Shou now, but Ren x Kyouko ftw! They're meant to be ~ I don't think sensei is dragging it, rather she's trying to speed things up by the look of it with this development.

Oh I hope Kyouko is gonna find out about Ren being Corn soon, possibly in the next arc maybe? Sensei needs to get Ren's past out of the way first though.

Guest _kekerri

Hi all :) havent posted here before .. but i thought i might as well.

@ dinky-monkey:

where was that from? the next chap.? thats not in ch144 right.. omg. i see ren in the b/ground and im really worried about how he'll react. my gosh .. T____T i dont want kyoko and shou to end up together (sorry to those who want them to end up together) .. but kyoko and ren are like .. forever. i think they're fated. lols.

@sbq:

yes i agree. Ren-forever!

im so behind in this manga.

I read the first few volumes of the manga

and then switched to the show,

but the show already ended, and i dont know which manga volume to start at

Guest Sweetsweet

You can check it here =D It tells you where the anime left off in the manga

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=376

But still I would recommend reading from vol 1 to refresh your memory and well, coz the manga is so much better than the anime (even though the anime was good). I don't know how many times I have re-read SB all the way from the beginning, I never get bored ~ It's still enjoyable <3

Guest ayumikoshiro

Waaa I can't help myself I like Sho... *runs away*

I still can't believe chap 145. I am so waiting for the trans, to decide if it was beneficial or not. I want Sho to change his thinking, in my mind he never cheated on her, he just took her for granted. They never said that he actually hooked up with his manager. He just thinks like a richard simmons but he's really good on the inside.

I'm waiting for the Skip Beat k-drama or jdorama very impatiently. My dream cast would have TOP as Sho he can do mean, playboy, slightly goofy guy, and maybe Lee MinHo or Matsumoto Jun as Ren tall guys with dazzling smiles. (OK my new answers are a little BoF biased deal with it)

Guest bishie_bashie

awesome manga i must say. but my sister complains that its slow in releasing chapters.

and yea, the manga is much better than the anime -- although i want a season 2 of the anime~!

Guest myluckyself

Chapter 145 = OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

>.<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i still can't believe what just happened!!

OMG!!!

Archived