Quantcast

Please Help Me! Thread!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

for those with miscellaneous random questions PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR DOWNLOAD LINKS IN THIS THREAD! THIS THREAD IS INTENDED FOR ASKING MISC. QUESTIONS, NOT FOR ASKING FOR LINKS. PLEASE PUT YOUR

@gomugomuno Ep. 48 and others - Unreleased track Ep. 51 - OST 3. Dawon - White Ep. 55, 58 - OST 1. Dana feat. Pencil and Eraser - Confess It Ep 59 - Unreleased track    

Hello,   Nice to meet everyone! I'm posted because randomly last night I remembered a korean drama I watched over a decade ago but for the LIFE of me, cannot remember what it's called.

Posted Images

Guest sheilababe33

hi can u help me hwre i can download korean drama.. i want to download kdramas but unfortunately korean drama in veoh got deleted and in torrent some are slow because of less seeding. so help me.. i found something with clubbox with credeisca i cant see his/her videos.pls help if anyone know a user in clubbox where i can download a drama... thanks

Guest huangsy

hi can u help me hwre i can download korean drama.. i want to download kdramas but unfortunately korean drama in veoh got deleted and in torrent some are slow because of less seeding. so help me.. i found something with clubbox with credeisca i cant see his/her videos.pls help if anyone know a user in clubbox where i can download a drama... thanks

Try the new site of Aigoo at http://www.omo-omo.com/

umm.. i dont know if this is a stupid question but.. can anyone tell me some mahwa/manga turned into drama/ movies? I really like to watch those. And I dont know how to find them. So can someone please give me some titles? Thank You very mucho! ^_^

Guest huangsy

umm.. i dont know if this is a stupid question but.. can anyone tell me some mahwa/manga turned into drama/ movies? I really like to watch those. And I dont know how to find them. So can someone please give me some titles? Thank You very mucho! ^_^

Several.

Drama / Movies :

Gourmet / Le Grand Chef

War of Flowers / Tazza

Where is post of ALL MOVIE and DRAMA ost ?

I cant find it

here it is:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2111

another one that was made into a movie: Yoshinaga Fumi's 'Antique Bakery'--one of my favorite mangas (it's the type of story where I miss the characters when I'm done). I saw the preview, and the characters (and actors) are pretty close to perfect so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFrVRbvIrKg

they're making a Korean version of Hana Yori Dango/Boys Over Flowers, too.

Guest adikkeluangman

Can I know what this is show. I think it is variety/talk show with celebrity guests. I found different caps of Son Ho Young. If any Soompi thread also much love. Thanks.

capture00440qp8.jpg87884844kf2.jpg

Guest stephiieexx

I know this sounds REALLY weird but I'm try to find a drama.

I remember watching it on TV before but I didn't catch the title of it.

It's about a girl who's a really big star in Korea but because she got into a car accident, she underwent plastic surgery and didn't look as good. Her management managed to find her long-lost twin sister, and they decided to "replace" her and no one else in the world would know that it's her twin.

Does anyone know the name of this drama? Or do I just sound crazy. LOL

Guest msasaki

hey does anyone know how to copy korean dvd's using a mac...

i've been having trouble with the subtitle part...i've gotten the encryption thing done, i just can't burn the video with subtitles

does anyone have an all-in-one program for mac users??

Guest crannyannyfran

hi! i remember watching this one horror movie in korea on TV. It was only for like 10 minutes but it was about an all girl high school and one of the girls was a loner whos eyes were only a gray color. Then she commits suicide and her a spirit haunts the high school.

i know this plot is a typical for asian horror movies but the gray eyes were what made it different.. does anyone know the title????

Guest huangsy

I know this sounds REALLY weird but I'm try to find a drama.

I remember watching it on TV before but I didn't catch the title of it.

It's about a girl who's a really big star in Korea but because she got into a car accident, she underwent plastic surgery and didn't look as good. Her management managed to find her long-lost twin sister, and they decided to "replace" her and no one else in the world would know that it's her twin.

Does anyone know the name of this drama? Or do I just sound crazy. LOL

Is it a 2001 drama called MINA ?

http://www.kbs.co.kr/jnal/0111/text_06.html

it's one of those glitch when you dl using CB. All you need to do is delete the CDCDATA and delete the "NEO" extension (leave the .avi). Make sure the dl has completed before you do that.

Great! just what i was looking for! Now i can keep on dlin the vids on megaupload without having to wait until time limit goes down. Thanks for the info.

Guest Moosecow

Looking for a drama currently on Air in Korea(where I now live!)

It's either on the channel StoryOn or ONstyle.....

Basically it's a comedy/drama set on what looks like a Korean prep school with European inspired uniforms and atmosphere. The main characters occasionally meet in this room that I assume is their club or whatever. Persumbly they all have money.....one girl has short black hair and really big eyes for a K-chick. Kinda of a goofy show.....the boys also have blue uniforms and the girls have these weird uniforms that are white/cream colored with a blue(maybe red) collar. The Episode I saw had a browned hair girl who liked some orange haired guy who protected her from some korean tough guys*

I saw it on tv one night and it looked funny.

hello!my question!

um...i know this is pretty vague and i don't know if im allowed to write this buuuuttttt...

RIGHT. you know at the end of FAMILY OUTING the sbs variety program...

well there is an advertisment for another program...

it has ladies and loads of laughing and screaming and i would REALLY like to watch this...

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF HE PROGRAM???

PLEASE!!!PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE?

my korean isnt good so i cant translate the name of the show...

all i know is that it's GOLD somthing...not star golden bell or golden fish or golden bride its a VARIETY PROGRAM...

if you know please help

THANK THANK THANK YOU

Guest huangsy

hello!my question!

um...i know this is pretty vague and i don't know if im allowed to write this buuuuttttt...

RIGHT. you know at the end of FAMILY OUTING the sbs variety program...

well there is an advertisment for another program...

it has ladies and loads of laughing and screaming and i would REALLY like to watch this...

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF HE PROGRAM???

PLEASE!!!PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE?

my korean isnt good so i cant translate the name of the show...

all i know is that it's GOLD somthing...not star golden bell or golden fish or golden bride its a VARIETY PROGRAM...

if you know please help

THANK THANK THANK YOU

Is it Golden Fishery ?

You can watch at http://www.mycreo.com/vod/vodDetail.aspx?p...p;menuid=100002

fishery_roll.jpg

If not, look under http://www.mycreo.com/vod/vodMain.aspx?menuID=100002

Click "English" at top right of that page.

it wasn't golden fishery...i guess i will never know...

but THANK YOU so much for the site!! it's excellent!!

i never even knew that there was a site like that!!

SO USEFUL! plz can you tell me toher sites like that? PLEASE! THANK YOU