[THE OFFICIAL] Chi Yeol 치열 Thread

cynkdf

I love the interaction between Lala & HCY. They are both so cute! HCY was trying to get Lala the re-enact the sit-up scene in the Secret Garden but Lala was awkward coz she was worried that she might get beaten up by HCY's fans.   :lol:

I can't wait to watch "I am a singer" tomorrow!! Can't wait to watch Happy Camp too! :D

HCY Fighting!! :wub::wub:

• Like 2

Tomorrow night - after Elvis Wang (Wang Xi) was eliminated, there is a new celebrity contender who will join the competition =)

http://www.gratenews.com/entertainment/i-am-a-singer-4-round-8-hwang-chi-yeol-wins-round-with-breathtaking-performance/

Hwang Chi Yeol 黄致列 – Honey

If you are a KTV-lover, you will know that the Cantonese version of this song was sang by the “God of Songs” Jacky Cheung and how difficult it was to sing the falsetto portion of the song. Hwang Chi Yeol took on the original Korean version of this song and we were blown away. Every part of his performance was immaculate and designed to entertain. Furthermore, his stage presence was simply breathtaking and we feel so connected to his performance from start to end. Not to mention his solo “Michael Jackson” dance segment where he flash his well-toned arms. Oppa, Oppa, Oppa!

• Like 2

On March 6, 2016 at 6:36 PM, jenbuns said:

He plays the guitar well too! :wub:

Imagine if his album has a Side-B with all acoustic versions of that album's song. I'm so buying!

9 hours ago, jenbuns said:

I love the interaction between Lala & HCY. They are both so cute! HCY was trying to get Lala the re-enact the sit-up scene in the Secret Garden but Lala was awkward coz she was worried that she might get beaten up by HCY's fans.   :lol:

I can't wait to watch "I am a singer" tomorrow!! Can't wait to watch Happy Camp too! :D

HCY Fighting!! :wub::wub:

These two are so cute. I love the fact that they seem to become fast friends despite the language barrier. they are translators of course but you know what i mean. It's hard to joke around when you have to wait for translations, but they seem ok and still can laugh a lot. Chiyeul being a maknae seems to want a little sister he can tease around and have fun with. haha. 

3 hours ago, new_breed_asia said:

An upcoming episode of I Live Alone on MBC =) - oh my its Hwang Chi Yeul weekend ^_^. China and Korea, are you ready for this? ^_^

I say, bring it on! Even though I am not in any of those country. haha.  

• Like 3

On March 12, 2016 at 2:16 PM, new_breed_asia said:

The Day Day Up episode with Chi Yeol / Zhi Lie =)

OMG. exactly what i was looking for! I already watched the episode and was wishing someone would share just chiyeul's cut. xie xie!

• Like 3