[THE OFFICIAL] Chi Yeol 치열 Thread

cynkdf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/28/2024 at 7:14 AM, cynkdf said:

HCY performed at the 51st Yoon Bong Gil Peace Festival held on 27 April. Thanks to the uploader:

This thread has now been assigned to you. :glasses: Please make sure to tag or PM a moderator and/or an EO in the future if you need help. Sorry for the long delay.

In any case, feel free to update the first post of this thread with more information about Chi Yeol.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cynkdf said:

@partyon Thanks so much :)

No worries, I feel bad I only found your post on the Want to take charge of a thread yesterday. :tears: Seems none of the moderators or EOs had noticed it previously. In the future, just tag the mods / EOs or PM us so that we can sort these things out more quickly. lol

Do let us know if you want to take charge of another thread too. :fullofhearts:

• Like 1

@partyon No need to feel bad at all :)  I feel so grateful to the person who started this thread way back in 2007, and will try my best to update the first post with more information.

• Love 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...