[THE OFFICIAL] Chi Yeol 치열 Thread

ss5o1em

@@new_breed_asia thank you so much for all the great updates. Congrats to Hwang Chi Yeul for coming in third in the finals! Seems he had a bandage round his rib (?) area (saw this on HCY Baidu Bar) while competing in the finals - he must be feeling more pain than he wanted his adoring fans to know and worry about.  Once again, a big thank you to all the kind people uploading pics and videos of Chi Yeul, and especially the wonderful people who work hard to provide English subs!

• Like 1

Hacken Lee 李克勤 – 爱是永恒 vs Hwang Chi Yeol 黄致列 – 王妃

Hacken’s face-off partner is non other than Hwang Chi Yeol, the most popular contestant on season 4 of I Am A Singer, in our opinion at least. Cleverly weaving in the tune of his most popular song Red Sun (红日) into Jacky Cheung’s Love is Forever (爱是永恒), Hacken gave one of his best performances on I Am A Singer 4. We were singing along with him during the last part of the song. Despite Hacken’s best effort, he was no match for Hwang Chi Yeol’s dance number 王妃. Showing his nifty moves (and toned arms of course) and versatile voice, Hwang Chi Yeol’s command of the stage and presence was definitely his winning edge. However, we didn’t like this arrangement at all and prefer the original rock version by Jam Hsiao.

Winner: Hwang Chi Yeol

http://www.gratenews.com/entertainment/i-am-a-singer-4-grand-finals-coco-lee-crowned-champion-solo-round/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to How Entertainment for this teaser clip of Chi Yeul's digital single released on 26 April - "Without You"

One of my favourite pics of Chi Yeul thus far - at today's Music Radio awards in Beijing (cr Weibo):

hcy%20music%20radio_zpsfltdfm9r.jpg

• Like 1