[THE OFFICIAL] Chi Yeol 치열 Thread

ss5o1em

Thank you so much to the thread starter and everyone else who posted in this thread. Usually I don't follow K-pop but was lucky enough to switch on the TV and watch I Am A Singer by mistake (third round). Have become a fan of this amazing singer, dancer and variety showman -  happy to have so many videos of Hwang Chi Yeol to enjoy watching.

@new_breed_asiamany thanks for posting the clips and I especially appreciate the information you gave. I hope someone will kindly in future sub in English the Day Day Up clip because HCY was so adorable and funny there. I can understand some Chinese but not enough ...

He's so talented - not only can he sing and dance wonderfully, he just slays it in variety shows. My two favourite HCY episodes are :

11:45 - 16:50

• Like 2

First saw Chi Yeol shii on "I can see your voice". Fell in love with his husky rocker voice. Now totally addicted to his singing & laughter. Am following "I can see your voice 4". Can't wait for his performance this week! :wub:

• Like 2

So fun to see Chi Yeol shii enjoying his time with his buddies! I also just noticed that in Immortal Songs 2 where he performed Burden, the dancers are actually his buddies! That's so cool!!

Today is the airing of "I am a Singer 4" epi8, Chi Yeol shii fighting!! :D

• Like 2

Yay! This thread is active again. Appreciate all the postings, especially the videos from Hunan TV. I have a dedicated post in my blog to track his performances in I Am A Singer  4. 

I Am a Singer (China) Season 4 - Hwang Chi Yeul

I hope he will go far in the competition and stay healthy. For him to suddenly overwork after being laid-back all those years will eventually take a toll on his body inside out. I hope his managers will do a good job keeping him sane and steady. huhu. 

IMG_20160301_185423.jpg

• Like 3

Says he likes girls who can cook, who takes care of herself well (Makes effort to show her best side at all times) & who is big-hearted. :D:D:D He also mentions that he likes to tease Hsu Lala coz he's her oppa & tat they are neighbours. :lol:

• Like 2