[drama 2005] Only You 온리유

Guest Pyoungsang

well.. the last line he says in that scene literally translates to:

"Why is she living that way... (or, what kind of living is that..) What a fool..."

hehe hope that helps! ^_^

Yes, thank you so much!

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Priscilla

Hi!!!

I've been working on a JHJ thread at another site for a couple of weeks, collecting many infor everywhere I can, starting from soompi... Before this, I used to spend lots of time translating, but I felt I didn't need to for now... there are enough English sites already...

Though it's an ongoing work, I feel I'm now ready to introduce this thread to all JHJ's fans. It's at a So Ji Sub's Fan site, but I assure you the webmasters are the friendliest you can think of! You need to register, which only takes 30 seconds... and BINGO!!!

Hope to see yah there!: SWEET JHJ Space at JSA!

AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!

Guest dragonnite

Can someone please post the episode guide ?

I tend to like to read it as I go along cos I may miss things out ... :)

Thanks !

Guest jieun_lady

im a newbie here... im so pissed off coz i missed the last episode of only you here in the philippines... of all episodes! im also a filipino... can anyone pls. upload the last episode? pls pls pls :tears:

• 1 month later...
Guest pk_sky

I've bought this drama after reading the summary at the back of the vcd box. And I fall in love with han chae young immediately. I'm buying the sassy girl of chae young soon. Great story overall for only you, definitely worth buying and watch.

hey jieun_lady, check out youtube.com and give a search. Some people might have uploaded the drama there :)

Guest deedee

i just finished ep. 4 yesterday. so far so good. the kid is soooo cute. he does look like the dad, don't you guys think?

yeah, i bought this drama cos i saw han chae young in my sassy girl chun yang and i liked her... she's so funny.

i thought yi joon is going to find out about his son in the next episode... guess not... not even until ep. 9 :(

Guest jeribi

yeah. this is a really good show. quite a number of dub dub moments if u know what i mean ;p jo hyun jae's looking good in this show. i prefer him with longer hair rather than short like when he's in 9 tailed fox. one thing though, the last scene where they went back to italy with the kid, it seems like he really returned to the past with his hairstyle like when he first met han chae young. weird cos i prefer him looking older n professional

i think they first shot the korean location and then when they went to italym they shot the first episode and the last. i u look closely, jinsol (their kid) has a plaster near his lower lip in the 2nd chapter and in the last chapter he has the same plaster again.

Guest rainbow_18

hi all! just wanna ask,, im kinda shy about this but i actually watched the drama because i like Lee Chun Hee... :sweatingbullets: ..... hmm,,, just wanna ask if he has a thread here or if he has other projects because when i checked he does not have any thread here.. but i really find him cute and i love his "lost boy" look... Ü

thanks in advanceÜ

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lav_0890

^I highly recommend that u should watch it!

Finally i found this thread. I thought there was no thread for this drama.

I jst finished the whole drama last week.

Its the perfect ending. Yi Joon +Eun Jae+ Jin Sol= happy family.

I just started watching this few days ago. Nice story :) But I agree with Thunderbolt. Some stuff just doesn't make sense ^^; But overall the story is good. The kid is so cute ^^; I think I like him the most eheh next would be JJH

Guest Priscilla

To all ONLY YOU fans, greetings!!!

Although I really enjoyed this drama, and it brought back so many good memories of sweet Hyun Jae, but I honestly watched this because of JHJ only... Felt the script wasn't the best out there! Right now though, I'm watching SUNSHINE POURS DOWN, and I must say that by comparison... JHJ looks so much better at ONLY YOU. Even script-wise...

For these couple of days, I've been working on my XANGA PAGE, updating the Jo Hyun Jae section.

You can come visit.... my All About JO HYUN JAE page...

Archived