[drama 2005] Only You 온리유

Guest Pyoungsang

hello.

does anyone know where else i can watch the only you special of yashimanman?

i can't access clubbox and i've been searching dozens of sites trying to find it, but the links are either expired or in clubbox :(

thanks in advance!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

hi you guys...

so i just finished watching ONLY YOU and i wanted to post my thoughts on it...both the good and bad.

Overall, this drama was fine/decent. the plot was both different and intriguing. it was like a mix of My Name is Kim Sam Soon (the whole manager-chef-restaurant scenerio), Wonderful Life (the one night stand between two young people that resulted in a baby), and this Taiwan drama called It Started With a Kiss (the girl choosing the high-class guy instead of her close friend who works with her). even though ONLY YOU was a mix of these three dramas, i still liked it cause the characters and the plot had some twists and turns. it also rarely dragged, which is a BIG PLUS in k-dramas!!! there were, of course, some parts that i thought dragged on and on and on, but overall, it was really fast-paced, esp. the beginning.

SPOILER ALERT!!! the following points might ruin the drama for you if you haven't watched it.

what/who i liked:

- Jo Hyun Jae was probably one of the main highlights of this drama. I loved loved loved his acting cause it was sooo real. i totally believed that he was an inconsiderate human being. i believed him when he cried at his mom's wedding, when he was a major jerk to HCY's character, when he fell for her, and when he attempted to get to know his son, Jin Sol. i know he was a jerk throughout half the drama, but you guys gotta admit that he was extremely believable as a JERK. also, the scenes where he was with his son were soooo cute. i loved those moments!!! one more thing: i really can't get enough of his rare smiles and sad-looking eyes.

- the plot was really good. the idea that she had a baby and he didn't know about it was what made the drama soo addicting. i honestly couldn't stop watching the drama cause i was waiting for when he would find out.

- the kid, Jin Sol. he was adorable and such an excellent young actor. his scenes were probably some of the best moments in the drama.

- the soundtrack/OST is pretty good as well. really really catchy songs.

- the Soo-yun actress, Hong Soo Hyun, was really great. she was convincing as the psycho-lady who couldn't let go of Yi-Joon. haha. i thought she was going insane and i felt sorry for her character.

what i did not like:

- sorry to say this but the coupling of JHJ and HCY was not the best set-up. she looked as if she was too strong-minded for him, and he was too professional for her. i don't know...i just didn't watch it for the couple, but for the story. yes, the story was all about the couple but i just treated their coupling as two people assigned to be the leads in a drama. don't get me wrong, they had chemistry together, but as i watched the drama, i kept thinking that HCY would be better suited with another actor and JHJ would be better suited with another actress.

- i hated it how they waited till after 3/4 of the drama was over to let Yi-Joon find out that he was the father of Jin-Sol. i mean, that was one of the main driving stories of the drama and i personally think they waited way too long to show the actual discovery. what makes it worse is that when he did find out, it wasn't climatic at all. i was definitely disappointed.

- i also didn't like the whole Han Family's plot to take Jin Sol away from Eun Jae. that was unreasonable and just a way to prolong the drama. i mean, legally, it would be impossible for the father's family or even the father to take a child away from his mother. i mean, it wasn't like Eun Jae was a bad, drunken mother who never cared or took care of Jin Sol. this part was just unnecessary and unrealistic.

- the ending left me with some questions: why did they show a picture of Yi-Joon's father holding Jin-Sol at the end when he clearly still objected to Eun Jae and Yi-Joon staying together? when/how did the conflict between Yi-Joon and his mother get resolved to the point where he could casually meet her in Italy? :blink:

sorry if some of you might disagree with my opinions, but i'm only one person who has watched this drama so what does my opinion count for anyways? haha. as a whole, this drama was fine. i liked it. it's not the best, but it's definitely addicting to watch. sorry for the long post.

have an excellent day everyone!!! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I watched this drama several times, I like the lead actress and actor. I felt sorry for the other guy. The soundtrack was good also. Unfortunately the restaurant set up is not too convincing, first usually there are at least 5 waiter/waitress and on a shifting schedule, while in kitchen there are at least more that 3 persons involved and they move on a fast face environment. Anyway its just a drama.

• 2 weeks later...

I like this drama and im soo addicted watching this every night.. I stay up too late hahaha because I adored the main actor, Jo Hyeon Jae.. He's super cute... hahaha.. My heart felt so faster when I see him hahaha.. :)

• 2 months later...
Guest guess_

just watched this drama yesterday..

haha better late than never, right?

AND I LOVE IT! omo.. omo.. I'M SO IN LOVE WITH JO HYUN-JAE!! :w00t:

geez, han chae-young is a such damn lucky girl!

she plays with my favourite k-actors: jae-hee and jo hyun-jae!

anyway do you know where can i download the ending song?

err i dunno what the title is, but the singer is a guy..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest seonhyun

Only you's currently being showed in Vietnam

The ratings look good

Eps 1

5. 17.1% Nationwide

3. 18.0% Seoul

Eps 2

6. 14.8%

5. 15.7%

Eps 3

7. 16.6%