[drama 2005] Only You 온리유

Guest Pyoungsang

Guest weirdo

i need a guide cuz i dont have the copy of the drama.....

i think i'll have the copy next week but im so eager to know what'll happen! T0T

please...any spoiler?

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched this in korea.

it was SO cute. (:

i got really frustrated though.

because.

well, i don't want to give away anything.

but ah, too many secrets hidden.

=X

Yeah, just a word here and there would have saved a lot of grief, but then it wouldn't be Korean drama!

i think i'll have the copy next week but im so eager to know what'll happen! T0T

please...any spoiler?

Take my word for it. Just wait until you get the drama, and they sit back and enjoy. You don't want any spoilers, other than to know that the story is entertaining, touching and untimately fulfilling...and Hyun Jai is perfect as Han Lee-jun. The actor portraying the king from Seo Dong Yo is Lee-juns father in Only You so it gives a nice perspective. Patience my dear, you'll be glad you waited.

But if you must ....

guy meets girl, girl gets pregnant, guy doesn't know, guy leaves, dad sends him off the the military and college....6 years later guy and girl meet again, and then the real story begins!

Guest thunderbolt

Thanks for the caps, W e d n e s d a y. Seeing them makes me miss the drama.

About spoilers, I'm glad I had zero idea of the story before I watched it. It made the watching much more enjoyable (and addictive). Right up to Episode 16, I wasn't sure who Eun-chae was going to choose. I was silently praying, "Please, I don't want a crappy ending where she goes away for a few years. Or worse, she goes away and that's the end!"

I have a couple of small complaints though:

- I wished they showed Yi-joon's dad looking for Jin-shol or at least showing some interest in him. Really weird that he didn't try to find out more about this supposed grandson since it's his only grandson!

- The restaurant crew... gosh, they just sat around and mostly did nothing except gossip and goof off. Plus, wasn't that an unusually small crew for a restaurant of that size? Not realistic.

I'm going to rewatch some parts tonight. Or maybe I'll rewatch it from the start. :D

Guest w e d n e s d a y

Thanks for the caps, W e d n e s d a y. Seeing them makes me miss the drama.

About spoilers, I'm glad I had zero idea of the story before I watched it. It made the watching much more enjoyable (and addictive). Right up to Episode 16, I wasn't sure who Eun-chae was going to choose. I was silently praying, "Please, I don't want a crappy ending where she goes away for a few years. Or worse, she goes away and that's the end!"

same here thunderbolt. im really glad also that i have no idea abt the story before watching it. i really love this series. no wonder its getting good ratings in our country now. another JHJ series will start this Monday here--- Forbidden Love (Tale of Nine Tailed Fox). im already excited abt it. ive seen this drama also & being a JHJ fan, i also like this series very much.

oy106.jpg

oy107.jpg

oy108.jpg

oy109.jpg

Guest angeljocelyn1

please...any spoiler?

r u a pilipino..i have a spioler but in tagalog :D

Guest xx-outsider-xx

Anyone has this drama in LQ files? i tried to download from sylver clubbox but for some reason, the clubbox won't work for small files or maybe it's just this clubbox, i dunno. and the HQ is taking forever, like 20 hrs it says there. so yeah, anyone??

Guest angeljocelyn1

c.jpg

hi w e d n e s d a y! im just wondering where did u get this picture.. coz i think i am the one who edited this pic :P r u from pex?

1119516031_20050605-1.jpg

1119516031_20050605-2.jpg

1119516031_20050605-3.jpg

1119516031_20050605-4.jpg

1119516031_20050605-5.jpg

1119600347_20050612-1.jpg

1119600347_20050612-2.jpg

1119600347_20050612-3.jpg

Archived