[drama 2005] Only You 온리유

Guest Pyoungsang

Guest Pyoungsang
[sBS] Han Chae Young & Jo Hyun Jae
There doesn't seem to be an Only You thread so I'm making one. If one already exist, please close this thread. Only You is the story of a cooking student who meets a man looking for his mother in Italy and how their relationship develop and restarts after a long interlude. 차은재(한채영) Han Chae Young is Cha Eun Jae; an optimistic girl who gets a scholarship to a cooking school in Italy as the prize for winning a cookery contest in Korea. 한이준(조현재) Jo Hyun Jae is Han Yi Joon; the son of the chairman of the powerful Dae Young Group who is looking for his mother who he haven't seen since he was 7 in Italy. 지수연(홍수현) Hong Soo Hyun is Ji Soo Yun; she harbored feeling for Yi Joon for many years in secret but is unable to watch a relationship develop between Yi Joon and Eun Jae without discomfort. 정현성(이천희) Lee Chun Hee is Jeon Hyun Sung; childhood friend of Eun Jae, he follows Eun Jae to Italy with his own feelings for her about be unleashed. 69411200506281051267nh.jpg

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest v1olet

I'm currently watching this drama (ep 12).

So far so good. nice drama.

Jo Hyun Jae is the reason why I keep watching this drama until midnight.

He's cool.

I like the OST too.

Guest hazel_witch

just finished the drama... it was good!!! loved HCY's performance! JHJ is so hot!!! i loved it when he is with his son... so bad that my copy has a crappy translation... its ok coz of them!!! :)

Just finished watching this drama last nite.

Pretty good drama.

I love the ending, so sweet ....

I love Jo Hyun Jae too..., so gentle...

I love pasta ..., so yummy ...

Guest angel169

I d/l mine from sylver's Clubbox... i think they still have this...

I like JHJ in this serial, he looks so cute and innocent guy... :rolleyes:

Guest wooiezgrl

does anyone know of a clubbox that doesn't require a password i can d/l a high quality (700MB) version of this series? thanks in advance!

can anyone tell me which episode he'll recognize that jin sorh is his son? thanks..hehe. im on ep. 9 right now..and curious to know which episode it will be..thanks!

Archived