[drama 2005] Only You 온리유

Guest Pyoungsang

Guest insideMYheart

Anyone has this drama in LQ files? i tried to download from sylver clubbox but for some reason, the clubbox won't work for small files or maybe it's just this clubbox, i dunno. and the HQ is taking forever, like 20 hrs it says there. so yeah, anyone??

I was able to finish downloading this series within a week from these CB's so maybe you can try them to see how long the dl will take:

http://clubbox.co.kr/gfamca

http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi

http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy

http://clubbox.co.kr/touya

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest weirdo

lorac : thanks. ^-^ guess i'll wait till i get my hands on those cds.^-^

angeljocelyn1: yep. im a filipina. *anong episode na ba ang ABS?hanggang anong episode po ba yung drama?hehe...tagal dumating ng cds eh...*

Guest w e d n e s d a y

hi w e d n e s d a y! im just wondering where did u get this picture.. coz i think i am the one who edited this pic :P r u from pex?

no. i frgt where i got it so i couldnt give credit to the owner. but if you own that screencaps, oh well, credit to you. i hope you do the same thing. give credit to whoever owns the pics/screencaps you are posting here since its very obvious that some of them are not yours anyways. since you want credit for your screencaps, i guess you should do the same thing first.

Guest thunderbolt

I like this drama and am writing a sort of synopsis/review. It's in different parts. Let me post the first 2 parts.

The following contains SPOILERS

Part 1

Imagine a girl, about 20 years old. She’s not good in her studies but she loves to cook. Her special interest is in Italian cuisine. With the help of a good friend, she goes to Italy and enrolls in a cooking school. One day, while searching for a Korean woman who is gifted in Italian cooking, she meets a guy on a train. He seems very cold and rude; his first words to her are: “Go (away).”

Soon afterwards, she finds out from the rude guy that the Korean woman she is looking for is his mother and he has come to Italy to look for her too. He last saw his mother when he was 7 years old. The girl and the guy spend the whole day in Venice looking for the mother but when they finally find her, they learn that she is about to remarry. The girl, who is kindhearted, cooks a special pasta dish for the guy. She learnt the dish from his mother. As he eats it, he starts to cry. She comforts him and they spend the night together.

Now the girl and the guy are not drunk when they make love that night. From the way he looks at her as they were searching for his mother, you can tell he is quite taken by her. She in turn is drawn to him despite herself. And so we have the beginning of what might be a first love. But the next morning, the girl’s good friend discovers the guy in her apartment and a fight breaks out between the two men. The girl is not in the apartment when the fight happens. She has gone out to get some fresh air and to gather her thoughts. The guy leaves after the fight and when he sees the girl walking back to her apartment, he says to her: “Thank you… for everything.” And then he walks away.

Now imagine you’re the girl. You spent the night with this guy and you begin to develop feelings for him but the next morning he leaves you without a word of explanation. How would you feel? Some weeks later, you discover you are pregnant. Your good friend, the one who fought with the guy, the one who has loved you for years, issues an ultimatum: abort the baby or I will never see you again. You reply: “I will be responsible for my feelings.”

In the six years that follow, how many times did the girl think of that guy, the father of her child? As she walked the streets of Seoul, did she look into the passing faces and hope to see him? Would he remember her? What would she say to him?

Then she sees him. And before she can even think, she has fallen on her face next to him – she with her disheveled hair and dirty apron. She tries to hide her face as she picks up the food that has scattered on the ground but still he recognizes her. And when she gets up and runs, he chases after her. And so they meet again after that night six years ago in Italy.

Part 2

Imagine a guy, now 28 years old. He has just returned to Seoul after finishing his studies in America. He’s the heir to a huge fortune; his father owns one of the largest companies in Korea with interests in the food and retail industries. His father, a cold and driven man, asks him to take charge of one of their restaurants – the No. 1 Italian. The restaurant is on the verge of being shut down because of poor business. It is obvious that father and son do not have a warm relationship. The guy is much closer to his sister. Since their mother left them when he was 7 years old, she has been the mother figure in his life.

Shortly after his return, the guy is with some friends in a private room in a bar. Suddenly, the door opens and a woman stumbles onto the floor next to him. She’s carrying a tray and the contents fly all over the floor. She is dressed like a kitchen cleaner. He looks at her side profile and immediately he recognizes her. How could he not recognize her? He had begun to fall in love with her when they were in Italy. He wanted to pursue a relationship with her after their night together. He was not an irresponsible man. He was not someone who slept around. She meant something to him. But the morning after their lovemaking, a stranger came into their apartment and started punching him. The stranger yelled that he was the boyfriend of that girl. Crushed by that revelation, the guy decided to leave. But he never forgot her. Sometimes when he was alone with his thoughts, he would look up at the sky and think of that night in Italy.

He never thought he would see her again. So when he finally sees her, he does not know what to say. He is glad but he does not know how to show it. They talk like awkward acquaintances, self-conscious and even defensive. After some words, they part. They walk their separate ways, each deeply unsettled by their meeting. He thinks she is probably married with children now, married to that man who said he was her boyfriend. She goes home and as she looks at her sleeping child, her tears fall. “Jin-sol, I saw your father. It hurts.”

Guest eLai16

hey, i'm new in this thread, we;; nways.... just wanna say....

i like thier tandem in Only You.... I like Jo Hyun Jae and Han Chae Young...

they look really nice together... :P:P:P

Guest whengrelivo

This K-dramas is really a hit here in the Philippines right now!

I really like Jo Hyun Jae...huh! A very good looking guy...

Guest angeljocelyn1

no. i frgt where i got it so i couldnt give credit to the owner. but if you own that screencaps, oh well, credit to you. i hope you do the same thing. give credit to whoever owns the pics/screencaps you are posting here since its very obvious that some of them are not yours anyways. since you want credit for your screencaps, i guess you should do the same thing first.

oops..im sorry :tears: ... yah..i also dont give credits to the owner of the pics that i posted...well.next time i will!!

i just like to know if u r from pinoyexchange coz that is the only site i posted the pic...my friendz told me that they r also posting here in soompi so i taught that maybe u r one of my friends in pinoyexchange :blink: hehhehe..anyways ..

sorry!!---------->>>>>>>nice meeting u! :P

I like this drama and am writing a sort of synopsis/review. It's in different parts. Let me post the first 2 parts.

Thunderbolt, good synopsis, you should continue with a part 3 and 4! I've watched this drama so many time, first with the avi files and then the SBS boxset, and finally put it away in the cabinet! It's too addicting to leave out...too tempting to watch again

Guest w e d n e s d a y

lovely couple. no wonder this series is a big hit.

xy5.jpg

xy4.gif

Thunderbolt, good synopsis, you should continue with a part 3 and 4! I've watched this drama so many time, first with the avi files and then the SBS boxset, and finally put it away in the cabinet! It's too addicting to leave out...too tempting to watch again

i agree. thunderbolt, please continue posting the synopsis.

xy6.jpg

xy7.jpg

xy8.jpg

xy9.jpg

xy10.jpg

xy11.jpg

Guest sari_sari

I removed the yousendit link because I upped it at D-Addicts in the Only You subtitle thread. I made a few changes to Ep 3 after confirming the correct intent of a line of dialogue, plus I found 4 typos, and that if after reviewing it several times. Perfect is difficult!

Hi. This is my first post in this thread.

Hi lorac, I just want to thank you for sharing edited versions of ep 1-3 and 16. It was fun rewinding "Only you" with better subs, made me love the series even more! I hope you can share the other subs you edited too.

:D:D:D

Hi lorac, I just want to thank you for sharing edited versions of ep 1-3 and 16. It was fun rewinding "Only you" with better subs, made me love the series even more! I hope you can share the other subs you edited too.

If I ever get my computer functioning without errors, I'll get back to doing edits from the Boxset. Today I had the "blue screen of death"...wasn't easy, but I got the system back ...

Guest miimisunshine

i saw this!! it is soo good. u will get hooked!! i like this couple better than jae hee and han chae young.. she looks good with jo hyun jae..the little boy is soo cute..

Guest whengrelivo

Hi Amethyst, its good to know that i have a co-Filipinos here. Nice meeting you here...hehehe....this drama has a really good ending...this is not typical korean drama that has a bad ending...you were really delighted what will happen in the end. If you want to watch this drama in advance, you may buy it in Divisoria or Quiapo...i've watched it 2x and its really worth watching...

I just start watching this drama in the Philippines, and I like it. Will some one spoil the ending, he he he I just want to know what happened.

Hello, really! how's the english sub, is it good? any way how much and where in quiapo. Thanks for the information.

Hi Amethyst, its good to know that i have a co-Filipinos here. Nice meeting you here...hehehe....this drama has a really good ending...this is not typical korean drama that has a bad ending...you were really delighted what will happen in the end. If you want to watch this drama in advance, you may buy it in Divisoria or Quiapo...i've watched it 2x and its really worth watching...

Guest khristine

dear thunder, thanks so much for that wonderfully written synopsis. i hadn't watched the first episodes of only you on television so i was hopelessly googling for episode guides or detailed summaries for ages but to no avail. this is the first time i've seen one. i should've just asked you on jsa forum. ;) i could've gotten results earlier. :D

jsa 043

Archived