Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

@unknown12criticisms are welcome here chinggu. As I said before, her stylist can be a hit or miss sometimes lol. But as we know, she is loyal so she will keep those who has been with her since the start. But infairness to her, han ji min's clothes and styling is okay for her last 3 dramas. There are a few that i don't like but recent ones are good and overall i am not bothered. I still love that drama very much:wub:

I feel like her movie project/s will be announced after her last drama. We have not heard about josee but if she accepts, i will support her. Her dream movie is a romantic film and i always prefer melo and romcoms. I try to watch those that are not(fiery priest for example) but don't like it lol. I guess it depends on one's preference. Although her last 3 dramas are all romcoms/melodrama, having another one will make me happy as long as the writer and PD is good. We all know she can do both drama and romcom so another romcom will make me so happy lol.

@tok-soompiour ji min is glowing. I hope one spring night will continue to be awesome and we are on the last 4 episodes. I will miss seeing her but i also want for her to recharge and rest since she has been on a roll:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I find her recent 3 dramas, she has her fair share of the initiated kisser.

Familiar wife : their caught kisses by mummy outside her home

Dazzling: she pulled in for more kisses after getting her 1st kiss

Spring night: she start kissing after she interuppted the kiss with chopsticks poking and their intimate scene.

Cos her previous drama is always the male lead her and she follow suit.

• Like 2

@richelle Agree, HJM is very natural when it comes to kids. She loves children. Look how comfortable she was holding EU and played along with him. EU can feel it too by kissing her and saying his cute “bye-bye.”

Me too cant wait for the trio day out on next episode. I hope they also take family picture together :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@richelle that's true, everyone has their personal taste for movies or dramas. :lol:

I actually grew up watching movies, that's why i don't have specific preference for genres, and  i tend to criticize based on the plot and actors performance:D. When the actor shows great performance or potential to become better in the future, i tend to follow his/her projects, and stay objective for their performances or the movies plot/storyline. I always go hunting to movie festivals or watch any Awards looking for movie preference to watch^_^. Not that i pretend nor want to become a critic but my opinion naturally comes from watching lots of movies since i was a kid :sweatingbullets:, so i guess the storyline become my preference instead of genres.

And now i became very critical about outfit in korean dramas, i don't know why :lol:. Maybe because they also using the actors to sell their products, that's why i become more sensitive :sweatingbullets:. It's different from movie, where they need to pull out and make believe the character personality, just like in Miss Baek.

I began to watch dramas when i was young adult, American, Latin, Chinese and Japan dramas was the first ones, then Koreans and others countries that many to mention. However Han ji min is the first female actress in Asia that got my attention till now, i don't know why :lol:. And i hope for years to come she could still amaze me *fingercrossed* :blush: that's why my wish is she can broaden her acting on another genres besides romance department that she's already expert on.

sidenote: Lee ha nee is the second one, and she also has great personality too.:w00t: please excuse my happiness about finding out another potential great actress to follow with.:sweatingbullets:

On 6/30/2019 at 12:12 PM, tok-soompi said:

Joo ji hoon is same age as her and he is equally as busy as her and has been quite successful lately too

finger crossed they can meet in a project. yes they already become the talk of the town for nonstop working since last year, even i read somewhere that someone count their total number of projects since last year, and they share the same total numbers :w00t:. please pairing her up with co-actor with the same or older age or more experienced one :lol:

off-topic: I noticed Joo ji hoon had drug scandal before the comeback, however as long as he remorse and try hard to redeem himself, that's fine to me. Many actors in Hollywood become true artists after experiencing big fall down in their lives (similar to joo ji hoon), their integrities and sincerities come along after learning by their mistakes.:blush:

Feel free to comment, no worries.

• Like 3

Hahaha my favorite genre is actually horror.  But my life is hectic so i hardly watch anything accept mostly reading recap (yes dramabeans and last time follow a koalaplayground) and very selective drama watching (yes just follow anything my bias is in. Haha!).

I think ji min wanted to try romance melo in movie because she has not done one before.  She prefer movie than drama as she has plenty of time to study the characters.

I find unlike her drama, her movie is very wide spectrum and the only romance movie she did is the Plan Man romcom.

I hope she can temporary take a break and pick up some cameo in movies that have fancy costumes that can enhance her curves.

Apology... she did done a melo romance but it is very short.  I love the short film very much.  

credit to author

• Like 4

I was first introduced to american series. Some movies but more on the series side like macgyver, friday the 13th series, ally mcbeal, combination of action, horror, romance lol. It is mostly influenced by my parents watching habits. Then came latin telenovelas then taiwanese, korean series. I specifically liked korean series so i sticked with it. Maybe because the love for family and some of the values are the same as it is an asian thing. Same here, of all the korean actresses that i have watched, it is han ji min that i love. I also have some that i love watching like kim hee ae, mostly actresses but it is only ji min that i really closely followed. Maybe because inside and out, you can see that she is a genuine person. And as time goes by, i liked her even more. Especially now that she is rocking all the roles she played:wub:

@unknown12do you mean lee ha na of voice 3? I also like her. I have watched high school king of savvy and one of her movies before. I am just not into suspense thriller. My preference is really romance be it movies or series. I guess i am a hopeless romantic hahaha.

Have anyone of you watched misty? If there's one role that i like ji min to play, it is the strong female character. I know she can rock it. And I can't wait. Ji min has a good eye on projects so looking forward to her next one. I hope she will not take a long vacation. Strike while the iron is hot lol.

New from samsung fire:D

• Like 4

Congrats to our ji min. 2nd time that she is no.1 yay:wub:

Check out the top 10 drama actors this week:

1. Han Ji Min (“One Spring Night”)
2. Jung Hae In (“One Spring Night”)
3. Song Joong Ki (“Arthdal Chronicles”)
4. Im Soo Jung (“Search: WWW”)
5. Kim Ha Neul (“The Wind Blows”)
6. Kam Woo Sung (“The Wind Blows”)
7. Kim Ji Won (“Arthdal Chronicles”)
8. Lee Jin Wook (“Voice 3”)
9. Shin Hye Sun (“Angel’s Last Mission: Love”)
10. Lee Da Hee (“Search: WWW”)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

So it's confirmed that MBC is to end their mon- tues dramas, really sad. This means that only their wed-thurs dramas for now will continue as weekend dramas are to end too. Not good, we'll have less dramas to choose from. Also, it means many actors will have less work and that is sad. I hope other stations will not follow suit. I think times are changing sigh.

Fighting LJI and bombam. Finally it's wednesday:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Found the 2012 article about Han Ji Min doing her charity work.
" Han has been constantly participating in the Children’s Day street fund-raising for 8 years and she again decided to join the event despite her busy schedule with drama shooting."
It means she's doing this since 2004 (or 2003). She's beautiful inside out.

http://www.jtsint.org/index.php/2012/05/please-be-mother-of-starving-children-around-the-world-2012/

• Love 3

@richelle It's Lee Honey people call her, her real name was Lee Ha nee.

Being nominated it's already an appreciation:blush:. It will be tough since Parasite actors got line up too in the awards nominations.

Woah many of her friends got nominated too, her ex-boyfriend GS (kim jun han), her past husband (Nam joo hyuk), her daugther in law in the future/mom (Lee jung eun), Jin seo yeon and many of her sunbaenims.:lol:

• LOL 2