Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

3 hours ago, cathmar said:

hahaha......maybe those men really like her before or was it just for promotions? those acts sometimes are just doubtful. jejeje.....but sometimes men kept their distance if they think their actions were not reciprocated especially if they are as handsome as them.  i dont  have doubts if her friendship with married men last for a lifetime its because shes comfortable and safer with them. her friendship with younger men were more of like a sibling relationship.  among her costars...i do think nobody have strong interest in her right now. their adoration though were just passing.  

Possible just for promotions.  But those man i mentioned talk about Ji Min way after they are in the project.  Except JHI observation is before as i included him because he is already verbal when he is still new to the industry.  The rest reaction is after they have the project quite long ago.

• Like 3

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

hjm is a kindhearted actress.. only a few poseess that kind of attitude especially if you are in that kind of industry. there are lots of premadonnas i suppose in that field. i believe many actors wanting to work with her or wanting to work again with her because of her attitude aside from her beauty. she is an angel according to some people she have worked with. and i think i will give my doubts to his coactors. it is harder to think that they have strong admiration to that woman and they barely not make any moves to make such special relationship. if indeed they made some moves before again their feelings must be reciprocated or else they will keep their distance. as for hjm....she should be with people who can influence her decisions in life. but who am i to say that? hahaha....

• Like 3

sometimes.....chemistry from the drama or even bts blinding us on the real score. hahaha....starting from sjs and hjms drama....before i felt like omg....theyre very cute together and there was this bts that made me flutter more and then sadly sjs get annoyed by some fans who made some coincidintal meaning of their rings. its like somebody poured a very cold water on my face. then there was hb who have said shes the prettiest actress he have worked with and that was before their drama.  i was then some of those who kept on analyzing their moves especially his. and darn. i was wrong. he is always like that with his costars. those stares were everywhere though. from nana to syj. hahaha..... and again it hit me. huhuhu....

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, cathmar said:

sometimes.....chemistry from the drama or even bts blinding us on the real score. hahaha....starting from sjs and hjms drama....before i felt like omg....theyre very cute together and there was this bts that made me flutter more and then sadly sjs get annoyed by some fans who made some coincidintal meaning of their rings. its like somebody poured a very cold water on my face. then there was hb who have said shes the prettiest actress he have worked with and that was before their drama.  i was then some of those who kept on analyzing their moves especially his. and darn. i was wrong. he is always like that with his costars. those stares were everywhere though. from nana to syj. hahaha..... and again it hit me. huhuhu....

you are not alone...lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I find so ji sub is just unfortunate.

As for HB... i still find them very fishy.  After movie, he is still in admiration of ji min, partly he has no chance to interact with her.  But why JJS becomes her good friend?? They did not even have scene together.  Haha!

Then in drama i find his attitude in bts hot and cold.  The strangest thing between them is after HJMe, the two of them just seems super quiet.  Not even any after drama photoshoot or interview.  There is almost zero mentioned to HB of Ji Min until one of his movie promotion interview, they brought up Ji Min because of Kim Sun A.

Even the date with Ji Min interview (sort of promo for the age of shadow), the bringing up of HB mentioning her as prettiest is sort of ignored.

You see, HB was together with SHK..  can still stay in good contact with HJW... still promote his Alahambra after the drama with PSH (out of topic: i thought hjm is used like a "vase" in their drama, i did not know PSH is just as bad) and caught out and about in SYJ.  His relationship with KSA seems ok too.  But Ji Min?  They seem to distance themselves as far from each other as possible.  They have been in same award ceremony a few times before but they do not seem to even caught talking with one another.

I even find after HJMe is Ji Min most downtime... a time where she has many self doubts.  A time where she avoided in drama...  then come The Age of Shadows where she spent her time away from home and have created new bonding with everyone in that project.  Inside powerpacked with great actors and director.  I even think that Kim Jee Woon is the one that inspired Ji Min that she can be better (the art of small acting) and there is rooms for improvements... and the opportunity to work with Song Kang Ho.  It is also because of this movie, she remain good friends with Shin Sung Rok, Uhm Tae Goo and Gong Yoo.

Wah sorry for long rambling.  Conclusions, my ship already sunk for Ji Min and HB when i realised both been very quiet post drama and also ji min out of blue cute posting in ig standing next to GY poster.  Haha!

• Like 2

the drama was a flop...that may cauae hjm and hb ignored each other. that friendship with her with gy was only good for a few months. maybe theyre still in contact but maybe not too much.  reason why jjs amd her became good friends maybe because of the promotion. good relationship start even as a friend by just one single moment. you can make friends with anyone through meeting them at the bus stop but sometimes you cant make friends whom you sit beside for hours in a bus. hahaha....

• LOL 2

@tok-soompi i am with you....after hjme..hjm seems so down....she admitted bout that drinking and crying thing with friends. glad that director from age of shadows made some good remarks on her performance as an actress. most  people will just see her beauty but not the talent. familiar wife did make a character that showed her versatility. 

• Like 2

HJMe is her worst drama ever. And i can understand why she felt so down. Goodness this is hyun bin's comeback drama after his military leave and most of his fans are blaming ji min for the disaster of that drama(why blame her in the first place). And it is not mostly her fault. I am her fan and she is my only bias but that drama and the PD is really not good. The poor script is the majority of the problem. It was the worst acting of ji min that i have seen too and i believe the PD has a lot of responsibility on the actor's performance. I was just so relieved that she performed well in familiar wife, Miss Baek, dazzling then OSN. She is on a roll, she proved all those badmouthing her wrong. It only shows that she is one capable actress. It is proven that a bad written drama can't be saved even if you have the most popular and good actors. The script, writer and PD is mostly accountable for the drama but sadly, the actors are mostly blamed if the drama or movie flops. I really hope ji min will pick a good movie project. Waiting for the announcement of her new project:D

• Like 3

^she is blessed to have a sister and a best friend. I can relate since i also have an older sister who is also my best friend and most of the time i confide to her more than my parents lol. I guess she is the same with her eonnie. Looks like she will be back in korea soon and we can hear something on her new project:D

• Like 2

So happy!  Another converter. :wub:

Below extract from dramabeans spotlight:

Actor Spotlight] Han Ji-min

by missvictrix

HJM_NEW.jpg

This week it’s Han Ji-min’s turn in the spotlight. She’s just closed the book on MBC’s One Spring Night opposite Jung Hae-in, right on the heels of another successful drama, JTBC’s The Light in Your Eyes.

Born in 1982 in Seoul, South Korea, Han Ji-min had an early start to her career when she was still in high school. She first appeared in commercials, with not much intention of becoming an actor — that is, until she played one in the 2003 drama All In. Even since then, she’s been working steadily (and some might say tirelessly), and has often challenged herself with diverse roles and genres. Han Ji-min shows no signs of slowing down, and it’s great to see her career boom in the last few years.

Read more in link

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/07/actor-spotlight-han-ji-min/

I love the last part from missvictix.  She is now a fan of ji min too!  :wub:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

So happy!  Another converter. :wub:

Below extract from dramabeans spotlight:

Actor Spotlight] Han Ji-min

by missvictrix

HJM_NEW.jpg

This week it’s Han Ji-min’s turn in the spotlight. She’s just closed the book on MBC’s One Spring Night opposite Jung Hae-in, right on the heels of another successful drama, JTBC’s The Light in Your Eyes.

Born in 1982 in Seoul, South Korea, Han Ji-min had an early start to her career when she was still in high school. She first appeared in commercials, with not much intention of becoming an actor — that is, until she played one in the 2003 drama All In. Even since then, she’s been working steadily (and some might say tirelessly), and has often challenged herself with diverse roles and genres. Han Ji-min shows no signs of slowing down, and it’s great to see her career boom in the last few years.

Read more in link

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/07/actor-spotlight-han-ji-min/

I love the last part from missvictix.  She is now a fan of ji min too!  :wub:

I am just so proud as a fan. I have long waited for her to be featured in dramabeans and the time has come. She has been really excellent in her last projects and while she has been crucified because of HJMe, she has bounced back big time. It is all about talent and working hard to improve her craft. She has never stopped learning and she is earning the fruits of her labor. So happy for her. My only bias:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 7/22/2019 at 12:11 PM, richelle said:

HJMe is her worst drama ever. And i can understand why she felt so down. Goodness this is hyun bin's comeback drama after his military leave and most of his fans are blaming ji min for the disaster of that drama(why blame her in the first place). And it is not mostly her fault. I am her fan and she is my only bias but that drama and the PD is really not good. The poor script is the majority of the problem. It was the worst acting of ji min that i have seen too and i believe the PD has a lot of responsibility on the actor's performance. I was just so relieved that she performed well in familiar wife, Miss Baek, dazzling then OSN. She is on a roll, she proved all those badmouthing her wrong. It only shows that she is one capable actress. It is proven that a bad written drama can't be saved even if you have the most popular and good actors. The script, writer and PD is mostly accountable for the drama but sadly, the actors are mostly blamed if the drama or movie flops. I really hope ji min will pick a good movie project. Waiting for the announcement of her new project:D

I find the screening of the age of shadow is her getaway camp during her downtime.  I still remember that time is so unbearable for me as bias.  No news of her until bam, she is thanking fans during her shadow filming.

Afterwards she avoided any drama and concentrate on movies (i suspect some influence from Gong yoo or song kang ho as they are also not very into drama). Most of the movies are either guest or cameo, but she took the job and display her best.  I like her in her guest screening at the keys to the heart (she has already completed filming miss baek).  During her drama hiatus, i am so glad we seen her brilliant performance in two lights!  She gotten many great praises for this very short film. Honestly I have not much complain during her hiatus, as she shower us in variety.  She is also very busy with various CF.

If i remember the timeline right, miss baek is after the age of shadow...  it probably also upset her even more as the movie keep delayed screening.  She feels responsible.  But all turns better after two lights premiered and then out Familiar Wife project.  :wub:  Bam!

Credit to author

Hope she meets Kim Nam Gil soon in her next project as she has suggested.

P.s. i always find it is ji min great personality that make many celebrities wanted to work with her.  I believe this is the same as behind the scene from writer to pds to many more.

• Like 2

Agree with you @tok-soompi. What's important is she bounced back and she proved to everyone that she is one capable actress. Very versatile and i hope a drama or movie with a strong female character. I wished for a drama that she can wear fabulous clothes. A newscaster maybe. But i know she has great eye for projects so i trust her judgment:D

She is enjoying her vacation in australia:wub:

• Like 3