Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Was reading the thread in spring night and realise there are some common ground in the 3 dramas that Ji Min has participated.  The characters all have flawed.  It may make people annoyed and not watching it but these characters can be really someone you know or it can be yourself.  

I know we can still see her awhile in cf and in award ceremony.  But not sure how long is she resting for the next project.

• Like 2

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

^i agree @tok-soompi. She tends to accept roles now that are not the usual good, naive and innocent as the female lead. I can't blame those that may find her character annoying but watching her more will make you sympathize with her. And that is how good her acting is. I may be bias but so many loved her so i don't think we are the only one. I don't mind her accepting these kind of projects because it challenges her acting chops. I am sure i will miss her but she needs to rest. Last 2 episodes  of OSN yay:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, richelle said:

Omo @tok-soompihave you heard of the news on kang ji hwan? Goodness what is happening on ji min's previous leading men lol

Last 2 episodes for bombam. I will miss our lee jeong in:tears:

:o i just check it out!!  what a shocking news.  They are extremely cute together in the drama.  And he mentioned he wanted to work with her again.

• Sad 1

They are really cute!

credit to author

Misses them and another great project chosen by Ji Min.  She outshine each drama with the co star chemistry.

Spoiler

I thought the sofa kissing in HJMe is hot hot hot.  Never know that the kissing OSN is super heart fluttering and make me greedy to see more.  Haha!

credit to author

• Love 2

What a great drama. Good project from ji min again. I can say that her best chemistry to date is with JHI. Can't get enough of them lol. Atleast for 4 months it seems that our ji min has a namja chinggu hahaha

This is ji min's 3rd drama in a row that has ended as no.1. So proud of you our Lee jeong in:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

For the past 3 dramas last scene recap

credit all the above to author

So happy Ji Min is involved in all these projects and all her chemistry with her co star is great regardless they are older, 12 years younger or a few years younger. :wub:

• Love 2

@tok-soompii love all her last 3 dramas. They are different and ji min just makes me love her more and more lol. I just can't get enough of her. Hard to move on with OSN. Looking forward to what her next project would be. Also, we have no news or pics on their workshop. I wonder if it pushed through hmmm:)

• Love 2

On 6/19/2019 at 1:33 AM, intrariver said:

Jimin

she has the best chemistry with familiar wife costar ji sung......i felt the warmth in every scene. i felt more connected on how they portray each role  ji sung has this eyes and hugs that made you want to get closer. as for njh....yeah...hes also great...i felt that hes  trying to act in accord to what was written to his character. jung hae in.....is a swooner.....hahaha....he was just too obvious to express his feelings....i find it cute and interesting though. but sometimes i dont buy that kind of actions though.....hahahaha....im hard to please with such kind of action....people change when theyre with someone else.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, cathmar said:

she has the best chemistry with familiar wife costar ji sung......i felt the warmth in every scene. i felt more connected on how they portray each role  ji sung has this eyes and hugs that made you want to get closer. as for njh....yeah...hes also great...i felt that hes  trying to act in accord to what was written to his character. jung hae in.....is a swooner.....hahaha....he was just too obvious to express his feelings....i find it cute and interesting though. but sometimes i dont buy that kind of actions though.....hahahaha....im hard to please with such kind of action....people change when theyre with someone else.

Keke we cannot blame poor JHI.  He has already gone swooning of her since their team dinner for salute d armour film when he is relatively new and only join as cameo.  From then he mentioned twice in an interview article that he really wanted to work with her.  In their promo interview he admitted he finds it unreal and check with production many times that it is indeed ji min as the female lead.  Haha!  Also it is not helping when he gets to know her more.  Cos she is also very beautiful inside.

• Like 2

yeahhhh....right....think many actors really want to work with her....choi tae joon, park shen hyes bf wanted to act with hjm too.  think theyve already played together in padam padam and they made such great chemistry as stepmom and stepson....jejeje...hyun bin said shes beautiful.....but there were no developments happen. i felt like wanting her to play with older costars like ju in song, go soo...etc ....those actors that of their calibre that made you think of the drama more rather than the bts. hahaha....maybe im done shipping her with her costars from sjs to hb. hahaha.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1