Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Donginbi is expanding their product line:wub: Ji min has no project this 2020 if Josee will not be shown this year. We are still lucky she has product promotions so we can still see her. There are already dramas and castings confirmed for 2021. Not sure if she will pick a drama for next year:)

• Like 7

23 hours ago, simplysl said:

Han Ji Min was absolutely stunning in her Goldendew photos. I'm waiting for Josee to premiere. Miss her works pretty much. Miss Baek was a wonderful film...

I saw some of your fan arts. It would be nice to see you make some of Han Ji Min. She is so gorgeous especially her new Donginbi shots. Glad to see you here. :kiss_wink:

So beautiful. :fullofhearts:

Josee with Joo Hyuk 

Rewatching Familiar Wife with my handsome Ji Sung. I love them and their team pair so much.

Omg I love this so much. This song is in my language. My dream pair as well is Gong Yoo. I'm so happy Ji Min has pair up with almost all my favorite actor so far from Ji Sung, So Ji Sub, Gong Yoo, Nam Joo Hyuk, and LBH. I need her to pair up with Yoo Ah In and Won Bin then my list is full. I want to see her work with Jung Yumi, Song Hye Kyo, and Kim Hee Sun. Han Ji Min has so much depth and range in her performance. 

• Like 4

A fitting and perfect description of our Jimin from Lee Hye Joo, Editor-in-chief of W Korea: “Warm, caring and beautiful! girl!”

Note, she wrote “girl” meaning “a young lady,” truly JM exudes that youthful look in spite of her age.

Thank you, Lee Hye Joo!

Credit to author

44-F04-E28-6-ADD-44-AF-BA16-DBC9-C6-D93-

• Love 6

Ji Min has become more and more beautiful as each and everyday gone by. The only light in my eyes. I'm still counting on the day Josee premiere. So happy my favorite show Familiar Wife is on Netflix so I can watch it whenever I want to. She should collaborate with Ji Sung again. Besides from being a great actor, he is a very caring person like Ji Min. I love that she is so comfortable with him among all her costars. This girl is always so humble to all her costars especially those that she actually kept a friend connection with. Miss her very much and miss this family much. Have a wonderful Wednesday. :wub: I want to see her collaborate with Song Hye Kyo again too. 

@richelle She is the prettiest one that night. She's glowing with a fresh face in that white gown. So elegant and gorgeous. 

• Love 5