Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

7 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

Some news of the Happy New Year Film. :wub:  it is a romantic comedy.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN8kPfhLWul/?igshid=hppkaz6t0h3m

Wow if this is true then one more movie to look forward to. I am so happy she gets to play her dream movies which are romantic in nature. We know our han ji min is so good in romcoms and I will always trust her judgment:blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

with this cast :o It feels like a winner

106533617.1.jpg

Han Ji-min, Lee Dong-wook, Kang Ha-neul → Lim Yoon-ah and Seo Kang-jun in "Happy New Year" [Official]

The movie "Happy New Year" is a story about people who visit the hotel "Emros" with their own stories making their own relationships in their own ways. Han Ji-min, Lee Dong-wook, Kang Ha-neul, Lim Yoon-ah, Won Jin-ah, Seo Kang-joon, Lee Kwang-soo, Kim Young-kwang, Ko Sung-hee, Lee Jin-wook, Lee Kyu-hyung, Cho Joon-young, Won Ji-an, Lee Hye-young and Jung Jin-young are cast to raise expectations.

Han Ji-min, who has swept the Best Actress Award at domestic and foreign film festivals with "Miss Back," is a hotel manager who has been hesitating to confess to her boyfriend for 15 years, and Lee Dong-wook, who has his own unique charm in various genres, including "Goblin," "Hell," and "Gumihodeon." Kang Ha-neul, a popular actor who caused Yong-sik's craze across the country with "When Camellia Blooms," visits the hotel "Emros" as a job seeker who even left his girlfriend after failing the civil service exam for the fifth year. Lim Yoon-ah, who has been recognized for her acting skills through "Cooperation" and "Exit," is a hotelier who opens the morning of Hotel "Emros" with extraordinary pride, and Won Jin-ah,

Seo Kang-joon, who has established himself as a melodrama master with sculptural visuals and stable acting, is a singer-songwriter and radio DJ who has reached his peak after a long period of obscurity, and Lee Kwang-soo, a Chungmuro multiplayer with a solid film, has emerged as a star. Kim Young-kwang, who captivated both the cathode ray tube and the screen in the first half of 2021, and Ko Sung-hee, who has been trying to transform her acting with various roles such as "Miss Korea" and "Mother," will meet as a high-speed couple that started preparing for the wedding. And on Saturday afternoon, Lee Jin-wook, who appeared in the hotel's Emros lounge and waited for his relationship, was chosen as the plastic surgeon who took off his sweet image and tried to make a drastic transformation with the recent series "

Meanwhile, Lee Hye-young, who has dominated the stage and screen with overwhelming charisma, Jung Jin-young, who has continued to challenge and try, and the two actors transformed into Korean-American businessmen who returned home to attend their daughter's wedding. Lee Kyu-hyung, who has distinguished himself as an actor who believes in and watches the drama "Secret Forest" and "Wise Prison Life," will be a historian who looks after the future of his clients, and Chungmuro New Face Cho Joon- young and Won Ji-an will meet as high school swimmers and figure skaters.

The film "Happy New Year," which began shooting on the 19th, will be directed by Kwak Jae-yong, who is called the legend of romance movies with affectionate sensibility and beautiful visual beauty, and will be producing works such as "Insiders, ""Namsan Managers" and "Gu Haseo in Damanak."

"Happy New Year," which depicts the stories of people who visited the hotel "Emros" for their own reasons and stories at the end of the year, will be released as a TVing original with the release of the theater.

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210422/106533620/1

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Jimin being paired with LDW brought back memories when I was just new to Kdrama and fan-girling (April 2020). No other artist caught my attention but Jimin!. So at that time was googling Jimin and searching YT news/info about her. I did not know SOOMPI then (I found soompi around June 2020), so at that time desperate for news about Jimin, lovelife, family, etc. I relied on wikipedia and google and YT. I read about LSJ, HB, LjK, SJS, etc.

But one YT vclip which I added to my list of YT playlist is a fan-made vclip of Jimin and LDW. I like the background music and found LDW cool and handsome :wub: so it remained in my favorite YT playlist which I regularly play. I wonder who was the fan who made it. She must be ecstatic now.

• Love 2

The last time I have watched LDW was his Hotel themed drama Hotel King can't remember the title if correct with his My Girl leading lady. That was I think 30 episode drama and that was the time I have plenty of time to spare lol. So LDW already has an experience being a hotelier. With Ji min we know she can learn anything she wanted to be so I can't wait. Miss Baek and her previous projects really has opened a lot of doors for her:kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Josee is making commentary video

https://www.instagram.com/p/COmDM-fNGea/?igshid=epgjqhuv2qim

Ji Min has made HHJ day recently.  And both HHJ ane PHS are going to be in the same drama.  Will Ji Min send food truck or visit them during the filming?  Best if they can get her to cameo... i want to see Ji Min and HHJ in the same screen. :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COhENu7t3dX/?igshid=1hk4btp5gqzgz

Due to covid, it has been awhile since we see Ji Min out and about to raise fund for the unfortunate children.  She still never fail to post the reoccurred event.  :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/COevWMBLNFZ/?igshid=o17zmcpa46t6

Jin Goo mentioned his curosity if he acted with Ji Min again.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COhRVRlnRFW/?igshid=1fz542g8ezojg

They did met again after many years from all in in one of the pop music event as MC.

• Like 1
  • Love 1