Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

This is one of my regular doses of Jimin! She was so beautiful and naturally vibrant and blooming during her guesting stint in this episode of Happy Together.

I love the way she said,”CHEETAH!!!” hahaha

Love love love her much. Missing her. Hoping Josee could be released soon!

P.S. Sorry, if this has already been posted before.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

I am looking forward to Josee:wub: NJH said he accepted the movie because of the story and beautiful visuals. Doing a remake is also a bit challenging as they will always compare the original to the remake but my hopes are up. Once in a lifetime love, so romantic:D

@tok-soompi Nice to know that our ji min is having some rest. But I am becoming greedy. I hope they will start Here very soon:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, FuyuKyu said:

Sorry, I posted the wrong topic.  But I don't know how to delete my post :sweatingbullets: but it’s also about Ji Min so it’s okay right? :sweatingbullets:

@FuyuKyu, it’s ok. But could i ask a favor please? please post this picture in our JHI/JHM thread as well. I don’t know how to post pictures now since IG post was banned. Thank you so much.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Hallo darling, the whole shipper paradise seems not there now. Other thread also not there as well. I also cannot see other actor / actresses haha... Other ppl also the same... 

So let's wait... 

Edit : eh its back haha @hjm_osn :w00t::lol: thanks god...

@Lawyerh, i don’t have yet permission huhu

• Sad 1

Hello friends, Ji Min is so beautiful. Looking very flesh and relaxed. I'm counting down the days when Josee will premiere. Now we will have to wait for another long season to see HERE production 2021. Soo long but at least Josee gonna be here soon. :heart2:

• Love 3

@richelle, i finally brought myself to watch the full series of “The Light in Your Eyes”! WOW, the storyline was super and the twist was a big surprise never did it cross my mind that it would be memories playing in her “alzheimer’s head,” and revealed only at the end of ep10! It’s a beautiful drama and Jimin did justice to her character’s age, 25yrs old and the drama had many scenes where her beauty stood out! She had fewer scenes with  KHJ but it was not noticeable at all. I did not miss her in the episodes maybe because KHJ feels/acts as the young HJM all the time. 

HJM was great in the show, better even than in Familiar Wife, my personal opinion! My respect admiration of her as an actress have increased ten-fold! It’s really sad that she is underrated and her fans are not that many compared to other female actors. This question has been nagging on my mind since I started with this “fan-girling”!

Now, I will encourage myself to watch HJ&Me in its entirety! I love the BTS kissing scene, hope it would be enough push for me to watch! LOL!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hello everybody! Hope July will be good for you all ~ ^^ 

Do you know when Josee will be released?  because I was so curious so I watched Josee - Japanese version. I can imagine how she plays Josee.  She really fits that role.  But... that movie has many hot scenes. I don't know if hot scenes can be changed or deleted? Gong Yoo has advided Ji Min to do hot scenes to expand her boundaries. Perhaps Josee will break her limits. Although I don't like hot scenes, I still look forward to seeing her :wub:

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, FuyuKyu said:

Do you know when Josee will be released?  because I was so curious so I watched Josee - Japanese version. I can imagine how she plays Josee.  She really fits that role.  But... that movie has many hot scenes. I don't know if hot scenes can be changed or deleted? Gong Yoo has advided Ji Min to do hot scenes to expand her boundaries. Perhaps Josee will break her limits. Although I don't like hot scenes, I still look forward to seeing her :wub:

Can you please dm me where I can watch Josee Japanese version? Why is the promotion for the movie still non-existent? Even pics of the filming were so few.  The filming was completed in January 2020, right? Do you guys know if the movie is considered an indie film? 

@FuyuKyu  I would like to see Ji Min in a hot scene, but of course has to be tastefully done.  I can't imagine she would agree to a nude scene, which the japanese version had those scenes.   She might just surprise us.  She broke her boundary when she accepted Ms.Baek so who knows?

• Like 5

5 hours ago, FuyuKyu said:

Happy July, too, @FuyuKyu! Exactly, since I watched the Japanese version of Josee, I am curious how Jimin’s director will play out the “hot” scenes for JHM and NJY. Really looking forward to it. I hope they make the hot scenes but artistically done, it’s time for our Jimin to do it. :) But definitely no nude scenes!

@Chrc, I don’t think it’s an indie film because Warner Bros Korea is the distributor of JImin’s Josee.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, FuyuKyu said:

They only mention that it will be shown later this year, not sure when exactly. It is also a mid budget film to be distributed by warner bros korea. I also have watched the original and I am sure Ji min will not go that path, no nudity for sure. Romantic scenes I am sure but with taste. I have watched a short film of the director and I can say that our ji min will be safe. Just like OSN, she has her limits and that is what I love about her. Just like you, I can't wait. It is her first full romantic film so I am sure she will give her best:wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Save the last dance.  16 years ago!

Credit to author

@Lawyerh, below link reposted.  Maybe this article can add in Ji Min's cover page.  Thanks in advance.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1300090wpp/jo-jung-suk-has-nothing-but-praise-for-han-ji-min-as-he-talks-about-their-close-friendship

:)

It is funny how last time HB "complains" that they hardly communicate in the film as Ji Min and him hardly in the same scene for "The Fatal Encounter".  But Ji Min becomes very good friend with JJS after the same film when they have zero scene together.  :D

Edited by Lawyerh
Added in 1st pg.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Save the last dance.  16 years ago!

@tok-soompi, could you please tell me who is the guy with her in the video. Sorry, i don’t recognize him. I googled “save the last dance for me,” but HJM is not part of the movie. It was a SBS production with Ji Sung as lead. I couldn’t find in wiki Jimin’s. Thanks in advance.

• Like 2