Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest kierelun

HanJiMin looks so different when hosting on KBS entertainment news - very serious, matured & older, maybe because of her hairstyle. but when i saw her in Super Rookie Ranger which she acted with Eric Mun, she was beyond recognition, couldnt believe it was her until evidenced by searching for all the dramas that she is the same person as the host - so much prettier when acting.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest kstruck85

she acted in Super Rookie?!? serious?! the one with Eric and Han Ga-In~!? gosh... hahhaha i wanted to watch that show tt time but never got down to watching it after all....

HaHaHaha~~ didn't know she acted inside as well

Guest greeny

Han Ji Min - Star Talk on Cinema Today (English and Chinese subbed)

http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/9/8/14...70m_7a37a49.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se3wKcCmbYU

pm me if you want to download a hq-er version :D

ah, yeah, i also watched this.. thx for recording it!

i love her quote there (wonder what is the original broadcaster of the show in Korea..? watch it from Celestial Movie this Monday)

rough quote based on my poor memory :sweatingbullets:

"i love to try various kinds of roles... except the sensual one :rolleyes: .. i think a comical role will do.. it's hard for me, but i'll do my best if i get the chance.."

i hope she hold up her principle.. i don't like it when any actress turn her image to the sexy one, just because they wanna be more professional.. oh, come on.. what kind of proffesional is that.... :blink:

Guest kierelun

she acted in Super Rookie?!? serious?! the one with Eric and Han Ga-In~!? gosh... hahhaha i wanted to watch that show tt time but never got down to watching it after all....

HaHaHaha~~ didn't know she acted inside as well

it's Super Rookie RANGER with eric, dont confuse with another Super Rookie which is entirely a different show. hanjimin looks sweet, cute & young like 18 yrs old (wonder how old was this drama) - but she looks older as host of KBS

Guest Rxgoodleaf

After watching Capital Scandal, I am becoming a fan of HJM...

Only few actresses I like... Kim Sun Ah, Song Hye Gyo, and now Han Ji Min...

She is cute as a button! ^^

The drama that she did with Eric is Invincible Parachute Agent (I don't know why they always change the title to a completely different one):

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=77665

I like her ever since she appeared in All In (as the younger version of Song Hye Gyo), she is very versatile, not sticking to the same roles like some actresses.

Guest kstruck85

ahhh i noe she acted in that parachute drama... but din noe it has another name acll super rookie ranger... hahaha ^^

sorry for the mistake~

Guest greeny
Hahaha now HJMunie's thre looks pretty animated. It seems she gains a lot of fans after Capital Scandal. Yepp great drama...
yup, hope this is just the beginning... JiMin onni.... fighting...!! :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...

^thx for the recording drolfxil! (i know you'll record it!^^)

heehee... JiMin onni was selected to that hanbok fashion show cause the designer was adoring her in Capital Scandal n has a pity for her since in that drama she only wear plain black n white hanbok...! :D What a nice designer!! ^^

Guest mariella

she certainly is cute and pretty.. i remember her in her other earlier works and thought she was super cute.. but there are tons of cute actresses that don't make it in this kind of business so I didn't follow with interest (although I saw her in All in and thought she was a very beautiful/natural looking teenager).. Watching her act in the behind the scene clips, you can see how tenacious, professional and hard working she is. Certainly talented with even more potential for the future.

She did say her favorite lead actor was Kang Ji Hwan.. but she was not serious when she said that.. It was because her lead actor in that horror movie she shot was kind of joking and said his favorite is actually Shin Mina or something like that.. Then she pretended to be offended and said "Oh yeah, well then mine's Kang Ji Hwan!" (she was doing capital scandal at the time). It was so funny, and everyone was laughing. I don't think that's a real answer although I wish she did really mean Kang Ji Hwan.

And Kang Ji Hwan has always said Han Chae Young was like a older sister to him (even before she married). I remember him mentioning her immediately like a safety net when interviewers would bring out "female actress" questions. He joked around openly regarding her when people would pressure him to chose his favorite leading lady. I think he is really good friends with her and bc he knows that he could never make scandal regarding her.. it makes sense he deems her as "safe" to mention. If it was someone he was really interested in, it's difficult to mention someone like that voluntarily and so openly. Especially in Korean entertainment world.

Most actors/actresses will say the person next to them (their leading person at the time) when saying their favorite co-star to be polite. Or they will name a person that has the least chance of causing scandal or gossip. Very rarely will they say things without thinking it through... It's pretty strategic for most of them bc their agencies have to approve a lot of their answers prior. Most of the time interviewers will pressure you and dig into your answer.. so actors and actresses have to prepare detailed clear answers so that they're not pushed further..

Of course if there is gossip, interviewers will delve into it. (aka Bi and SHK) both are always prepared to give very vague but polite answers.. of course no interviewer backs down immediately and some actually pressures them enough to get a clear answer out of them.. (Bi gives in slightly sometimes to the pushy questions but SHK seems to stand her ground mostly).

Han Ji Min is so pure that she hasn't had any scandals yet so far.. (although she said her agency wishes she had at least one so that people would be more curious about her).

First, she needs to get a lesson in clothing, make up and accessories. She's so pretty but she doesn't know how to put herself together at all on her own. Her clothes makes me cringe so many times.. I was pretty shocked when i saw her in the ending party of capital scandal.. It looked like she borrowed a tall big-boned girl's outfit. It really looked bad on her. The combination was horrible on her.. and the style was attempting to be trendy but trying way too hard and just so ugly. The atmosphere of the party was casual.. she should have opted for simple but cute style. I loved Han Go Eun's designer off shoulder white top and jeans.. very simple but chic and very sexy. That is something I would choose to wear. Han Ji Min should go for simple but cute/pretty. Even "Sachiko's" outfit was better than Han Ji Min's. She really needs a lesson in style and desperately needs a great stylist to help her.

Guest hanjimin

hi all

pls answer my q

have kjh or hjm said anywhere they're like brother and sister?

and pls someone tell me what they said in sang sang plus in details?

thanks

Guest mariella

hi all

pls answer my q

have kjh or hjm said anywhere they're like brother and sister?

and pls someone tell me what they said in sang sang plus in details?

thanks

I don't remember them saying they were like brother and sister about each other. HJM said that about Ryu Jin and Um Tae Woong... and KJH said that about Han Chae Young.

In the Sang Sang Plus interview KJH said he realized he can get very jealous. He went to the set for the first time to shoot with HJM and was surprised to see that she had a chair (the folding kind that actors sit on during filming) with her name on it. (Korean dramas do not provide such things because there budgets are very small and tight- usually all spent on the shoot itself, movies are much more accommodating to actors though) Then HJM interrupts him saying she just brought it with her bc she received it after filming a movie right before shooting the drama. She said he gets jealous of little items like that. Then the next day he came in with his chair and it had in HUGE letters Kang Ji Hwan on it. he'll get jealous of her fan, ice box.. things like that. He'd even barge into her van to check out what she has. At that point KJH says actually what happened was, his manager told him he was going to stop by the market so KJH asked him to buy his name sign (the kind you add on the the chair)..and he figured he might as well get a huge one if he's going to buy one. and on his way back KJH saw a fan that you could attach to the chair and two script book holders that attachs as well. Then one of the MCs goes.. "oh you added a lot of option in yours".

Then the MC asks HJM "So KJH is very manly usually, right?". In which she replies no.. he's more like a women. Then all the MCs get surprised saying he doesn't seem like it. (KJH is smiling). Then HJM continues that she usually has a difficult time getting comfortable around people (getting to know them etc.. meaning she's really shy). She says KJH's image used to be very much like a prince.. but she realized that she was wrong.. and rather than a just a women.. he's more like a ajumma. ajumma means a middle aged women. at this point KJH cracks up. She says he LOVES to cook and clean. Then the MCs ask him, does he love to watch home shopping networks? in which he says he does.. then another MC asks him, do you have a boyfriend too? in which he says no.. (HJM is laughing) and he adds that he doesn't plan to have one in the future either.

There is more interesting stuff but i don't have time to finish.. i'll try to continue the sang sang plus summary tomorrow.

Okay for those of you who like Han Ji Min, why don't you write her a direct post of thanks? I looked at the official website and I thought it was unfair that all the other main cast members had by far more post from fans than she did. After all, she put in just as much effort.. if not more. Plus, she had gotten a lot of criticism (although she never mentions it) for not being able to bring up the miserable ratings as the lead character.. so please show her you appreciation.

Here is the link http://www.kbs.co.kr/end_program/drama/seo...tter/index.html

You do have to register, but foreigners CAN register too. After you do, (if the link doesn't work) just go to the options on the top of the kbs cs drama page, click second option to the right and then click the middle option after that. You will see her post as number 14 (her id is jimini1105). She is in that picture with one of the PD (directors) in the blue shirt.

I'll try to summarize the letters what each main cast wrote in their post later on the CS thread. Some interesting stuff.

Mariella.. Thx for sharing your summaries!

i had watched it on KBSworld... Without subtitle... and without much attention.. (CS has not being aired at that time)..

i was laughing hard when read the home shopping part of KJH!! :lol:

i see their chairs when watching the last episode making.... Man... KJH's name is 5 times bigger then HJM's! kkk... i wonder does he really used to be jealous on all of small things that much... or maybe that's just because it's JiMin's so he get jealous...? :P

JeeJee is so cute...!!

jeejee1.jpg

I'll try to summarize the letters what each main cast wrote in their post later on the CS thread. Some interesting stuff.

definitely will waiting your summaries Mariella! ^0^

i read those message too but my K is a suck, so i just understand a bit here and there... <_<

btw, guys,,, don't forget to catch out the release of GyeongSeong Scandal DVD!! :w00t:

check this out: kbsmedia.co.kr

gyongsudvdby0.jpg

anyway... her new drama YiSan with LeeSeoJin seems will be aired soon...

though i really like LSJ in Damo, i'm not ready to see her with another guy yet, still adoring Wan~YeoGyeong so much... :D