Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

And about KJE's fan "Shulien".. I just want to share something about her but really do not mean to offense her.

I know she is a die hard fans of Kim Jung Eun..I remember last year she quarelled with people who posted a thread title "Who Is Your Own Version of Korean Sweetheart" in my local forum. It simply started because of the usage of the word "Korean sweetheart". As you know KJE is dubbed as Korean Sweetheart but due to the title of the thread people were mentioned many different K-Actresses as their own Korean sweetheart...The funny thing was she actually a Filipino and not Indonesian, I had just no idea how she got there.She might got help from fellow Indonesian KJE's fans..Briefly speaking, the discussion turned bad between her and the people's there with the argument started from the " Korean sweetheart" topic at first and stretch to a "plastic surgery" and of course in English..It is likely that the situation calm down when some of the people there apologised..However, some people left wondering with what she had done there..really..

Greenie, What I mean is Forum Indosiar, under the thread "Siapa The Real Korean Sweetheart Versi Kamu?" and it starts from page 6 and up...I found that you posted message there too, so I am sure you know what I mean here..Yup, it is the same person..

I myself also like KJE and many Korean actors..

I just don't understand that some fans can become so aggressive, scary and behave unreasonably.

KJE is one of K-actresses that very famous in the Philippines because of Lovers in Paris along with Lee Young-ae, so you can say most of KJE die hard fans in KJE thread comes from there...i wonder what would they react if their idols' relationship doesn't work out :fury: :crazy::ph34r:

Btw i'm curious about what really happened in Forum Indosiar's "Siapa The Real Korean Sweetheart Versi Kamu" so i check there however i didn' find the thread....had it been banned ?

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

KJE is one of K-actresses that very famous in the Philippines because of Lovers in Paris along with Lee Young-ae, so you can say most of KJE die hard fans in KJE thread comes from there...i wonder what would they react if their idols' relationship doesn't work out :fury: :crazy::ph34r:

Btw i'm curious about what really happened in Forum Indosiar's "Siapa The Real Korean Sweetheart Versi Kamu" so i check there however i didn' find the thread....had it been banned ?

I know and understand that as fans we wish the best for the actors that we like but I don't think that bashing on other actors for the shake of our idols are acceptable..Especially when the actors who got bashed actually do nothing wrong..It will be different if HJM really "steal" LSJ from KJE..but come on, it's clearly no flirting or whatever it is in the interview..If the beginning is already like that, I have no idea what will happen when there are more BTS scenes of HJM and LSJ show up..Because If I am not mistaken they are act as lover there..

Anyway, a bit out of topic..I like LSJ pair up with KJE in Lovers..Lovers is the best from the Trilogy Lovers drama.. I did not finished Lovers In Paris because I did not like the ending, which was an open ending..

As for HJM..I like HJM pair up with Kang Ji Hwan..Can't get enough to see both of them in Capital Scandal..so I don't know if I will like HJM pair up with LSJ..

Here is the link to go to the Indosiar's Forum..It had not been banned..and I direct it to the page 6 indosiar-K-Sweetheart...you can see how many people try to bring up peace to end the "hot" situation there.. and If you understand Indonesian.I am sure you will agree with me that how many of them are wondering on what was happened too..

Although the people there have different opinion and taste but we are very rare arguing/bashing each other like that...That is what I think about this forum as I am the regular visitor there for years.

Anyway, normally the moderator will lock the thread if something like this happened but I dunno why they did not do it..Maybe the moderator just missed this one..

Guest maneuneun

Here's another range of old photos of our cutie Han Ji Min :D

HJM_1.jpg

HJM_2.jpg

HJM_3.jpg

HJM_4.jpg

HJM_5.jpg

HJM_6.jpg

HJM_7.jpg

I know and understand that as fans we wish the best for the actors that we like but I don't think that bashing on other actors for the shake of our idols are acceptable..Especially when the actors who got bashed actually do nothing wrong..It will be different if HJM really "steal" LSJ from KJE..but come on, it's clearly no flirting or whatever it is in the interview..If the beginning is already like that, I have no idea what will happen when there are more BTS scenes of HJM and LSJ showed up..Because If I am not mistaken they are act as lover there..

Anyway, a bit out of topic..I like LSJ pair up with KJE in Lovers..Lovers is the best from the Trilogy Lovers drama.. I did not finished Lovers In Paris because I did not like the ending, which was an open ending..

As for HJM..I like HJM pair up with Kang Ji Hwan..Can't get enough to see both of them in Capital Scandal..so I don't know if I will like HJM pair up with LSJ..

Here is the link to go to the Indosiar's Forum..It had not been banned..and I direct it to the page 6 indosiar-K-Sweetheart...you can see how many people try to bring up peace to end the "hot" situation there.. and If you understand Indonesian.I am sure you will agree with me that how many of them are wondering on what was happened too..

Although the people there have different opinion and taste but we are very rare arguing/bashing each other like that...That is what I think about this forum as I am the regular visitor there for years.

Anyway, normally the moderator will lock the thread if something like this happened but I dunno why they did not do it..Maybe the moderator just missed this one..

From what i read from Indosiar's Forum, i am really shocked :o with her unbelievable aggressiveness and stubborn act there when some of the indonesians readers are trying to explain things nicely and politely :mellow: .

Here i quoted some of the sentences she made there :

1) i have not bashed korean actresses i don't like the way others do here.

2) i don't like bashing actresses i don't like, but when a fan or fans of the actresses i don't like start picking on and bashing KJE..well be ready. i am not a fan who will just ignore you. i will also bash your favorite actresses so you would see what you don't see about your favorite actress.

Excuse me, did i misunderstood these sentences or she herself forgotten she ever wrote these elsewhere dated 15 Mar 2006 :sweatingbullets: !

Have we fans of HJM, ever bashed or criticised KJE here or KJE's thread? Nope...but yet we still see her start picking and bashing on HJM just because she don't like the interaction between her and LSJ in the clip <_< ! She's the most scary and aggressive fans i have ever come across in soompi and elsewhere!

Thanks Mariella for sharing the clip here.

I already uploaded the clip to youtube and hope to share with everyone here :D

Capital Scandal_BTS

Both of them are reacting cute in the clip. I can't stop laughing at the scene where both knocked onto each other head hard....wow that must be really painful :w00t:

I also don't remember that scene in the drama as well or i might had missed out when i'm not paying attention to it while watching it :sweatingbullets:. Anyone can remember if this is part of the scene in the drama??

Thanks alot for the video..But the link provided by Mariella is still working too..

KJH-HJM are so cute behind the scene..

That head-knocking scene is part of the scene..I can't remember which episode but it was the second time of Yeo Kyung hit Wan..YK hit Wan twice and this is the second scene..In this scene if I am not mistaken she punch him first..then later knocked him with her head..

Guest hanjimin

actually i don't know what'd happened in her recent interview

and i havn't watched that

but i know that she has a great sense of humor and she is soooo naive & pure

and this comments will not ruin her beautiful character to me and all her fans

;)

Guest mariella

I'm so glad there are so many wonderful fans here for Han Ji Min.

Of course I don't mind people who are not a fan of whomever I like. It's their prerogative. If they don't think someone is a skilled enough actor or actress.. that's their view.. Acting is their job and people can criticize that but they should also be open to give them another chance because they could become better in the future. There are some great actor/actresses out there that really was terrible in the beginning. I love to see growth.

If they think someone is not that attractive- I think that should be kept to themself. I think plenty of celebrities aren't that attractive but others may not think that way.. and vice versa.. but I don't talk negatively about beauty bc that, of course, really is in the eye of the beholder.. I'd rather just stay silent in that case.

But beauty is only a one of the many factors in making me a fan of someone. HJM had me hooked bc she is very sweet, kind, big hearted, generous, classy, pure and lovable person. You can just feel it during her bts, interviews and letters.

Even if I didn't like KJE (or any other actress) which I do like her...I would never say anything bad about her.. nor would I stay silent if anyone said anything bad about her that I felt was undeserved. I'm glad we have all have class here unlike some people in that thread.. and we of course wouldn't tolerate each other trash talking another actress besides HJM for no reason like that.

But it's a crazy thing to be all out attacking a human being's personality (whom she never even met) on many different websites...completely based on a very trivial, just one split-second action.. that she hallucinated on her own- it didn't even happen.

They suddenly claim it's a "boring" topic and tried to stop the conversation when I started pulling out facts and point out their contradictions and hypocrisies... Like I said.. a lot of posts in various places, time, and energy spent on a something that is supposedly so suddenly boring. it's funny how they spend so much time trashing HJM and then suddenly tries to muffle OUR mouths when we are simply just started to lay out the facts with a simultaneous solid show of respect to their actress.. something they didn't bother with us.

That said, after being unfairly attacked, I think it's important for us to lay out what really happened and the facts the way it really is because there are still a lot of newbies to K-dramas out there who can be influenced by reading these threads.

thanks maneuneun for the youtube upload.. it's such a cute MV

That scene of them lying down and poking each other.. that WAS in episode 10.. it was when Wannie was dreaming.. But they weren't poking each other in the scene.. either it was cut out or they were just really playing with each other in the MV clip. It was funny seeing him in that white wife-beater tank top (that's what we call that shirt here). loved his arms.. he's so hot.. and HJM looks like a cute pretty doll lying next to him.

BTW, I made some errors in Sang Sang Plus. I said that during the sand game part Tak Ji Hoon forced HJM to say she likes him.. after that happened.. The other MCs (on KJH's side,Yoo Jae Suk) said.. That's funny Shin Jung Hwan (the small guy) went up to HJM during the break and said.. Han Ji Min sshi, (sings the song) There is one man... (it's a proposal love song).. and then Shin Jun Hwan goes.. no I went like this. Han Ji Min sshi, There is one man.. (and then sings the song).. no one laughs at this..haha

So they are doing the sand game and HJM goes first. SJH comments she has such beautiful, feminine hands.. YJS says she has such beautiful skin. Then SJH says to her, "so feminine! can you take that sand and my heart too?"

HJM is about to go up to say the word and YJS says "We have to write the meaning as well today right?" At that the PD says no.. Then YJS replies "Ooh, Look at that, just because HJM is the guest he shakes his head no".

After she gets the word right..They told her she didn't have to dance before but of course they make her dance four times.. she's so cute.. she's so embarrassed but she listens to them. After the second time they still want her to dance so she says to YJT "I'll tell you the answer!" The third time TJH teaches her the dance and makes her dance that way the fourth time alone. She goes to sit back down and SJH says.. you didn't have to dance that much but since you liked it..haha.. then he says i've never seen a guest dance for 10 minutes like that. then HJM says.. all I thought about was the ice pop.. I totally forgot about the dancing part when I said my answer. Finally she goes to get her ice pop but before she gets it.. they give her the cue to dance again.. but she drops to the floor in front of the fridge.. SJH makes fun of her and imitates her saying it must be irresistible for her to dance when she's standing up and when hey cue her to dance so she has to just falls flat to the floor to stop herself.. TJH says HJM says no to everything yet her body does everything they tell her to do. then he says should I teach you again?.. and HJM says please no. Then SJH says.. "no she has to stand up again to go back to her seat.. we can egg her to dance then. I mean, she probably won't crawl back on her knees, right?" They tell her to bite into the ice (she really does everything they tell her to do). At first she has trouble..and they go "yes, you can do it" Then they told her to do it like it's a Ice pop CF. She doesn't.. and asks if she can go back to her seat. Then she literally RUNS back to her seat after looking at them sideways..they all scream the dancing cue song really fast when she's running. Then they all say how fast it was.. it was like a car race. haha.. it's so funny.

At the end only KJH and SJH haven't figured out the word. HJM gives KJH a final hint "Romeo". He didn't get it at first but HJM says "Oppa, i'm telling you.. Romeo!" TJH gets jealous saying to her.. " why are you helping THAT Oppa? He's even on the other team". HJM gets embarrassed and says "no we're the team" (referring to TJH and the other MC next to her). KJH finally gets the hint HJM gave him and figures it out.

Oink & Manuaneun

Ya ya... i definitely remember that hot argument chingu, haha.. i can only laugh if recall it now.. i remember how she said "i won't bash any actress, but if their fans bash mine, i'll bash them too" or sth like that there... HEY! That's what you do recently... You bash our HanJiMin when we DO NOTHING on your KJE...!! :wacko: Then she also said [angrily] "do research before judge sth!", but she didn't do it herself... :blink: . i know it was already over than a year ago, but still, we SHOULDN'T forget+brake our OWN words..!!! :ph34r:

i finally watch the clip, and OH MY!! i can't get it why she think HJM flirting LSJ???????? i was really think JM onni did TOUCH LSJ when reading her (that fan) comment, but HEY! SHE DIDN'T!! (Mariella, Thank U so much for clarifying this on KJE thread! ^^ Otherwise, others innocent-OPENMINDED-KJE's-fans will get a wrong assumption on HJM :) ). Like everyone here said before, she just pretending to cover LSJ's mouth in order to "push" him stop teasing her...

i'm glad... REALLY GLAD that everyone here give an OBJECTIVE opinion... NOT just based on instinc or sentiments or sth like that.. :w00t:

we protect HJM and give "them" a fight back because the fact is she isn't guilty! NOT just because we love her... ^^

OKie then.. i think we better to move on from this topic... :vicx:

praying for JM onni's Yisan... hope it will be good and gaining big big ratings... :w00t:

Oink, well said chingu... i do like LSJ in Damo, n i think his best appearance is when he have some bread and wore traditional costume like in Damo and now, in Yisan... But don't know will i stand to see JM onni chemistry with him...? :D Since i love the pairing of her with KJH... :D. hehehe..... fighting onni..! we support you....! :w00t: :w00t:

Manuaneun, thx for the pics! so cute^^

Guest amane~matsuo

whats happening here??

eheee~ anyway I love this girl I still remember her so vividdly in DJG as shinbi!!

and now she's the leading lady in Yisan,, wow working hard ^^

.. and If you understand Indonesian.I am sure you will agree with me that how many of them are wondering on what was happened too..

I do agree that LSJ & KJE suits each other, same goes with KJH & HJM, so i can't imagine if both couples switch places :o

I'm Indonesian so i know very well what were those people talking about but i just don't understand why hadn't anyone there warned her not to use English when she knew for sure that it's a forum led by people who don't speak English.....

From what i read from Indosiar's Forum, i am really shocked :o with her unbelievable aggressiveness and stubborn act there when some of the indonesians readers are trying to explain things nicely and politely :mellow: .

Here i quoted some of the sentences she made there :

1) i have not bashed korean actresses i don't like the way others do here.

2) i don't like bashing actresses i don't like, but when a fan or fans of the actresses i don't like start picking on and bashing KJE..well be ready. i am not a fan who will just ignore you. i will also bash your favorite actresses so you would see what you don't see about your favorite actress.

Excuse me, did i misunderstood these sentences or she herself forgotten she ever wrote these elsewhere dated 15 Mar 2006 :sweatingbullets: !

Have we fans of HJM, ever bashed or criticised KJE here or KJE's thread? Nope...but yet we still see her start picking and bashing on HJM just because she don't like the interaction between her and LSJ in the clip <_< ! She's the most scary and aggressive fans i have ever come across in soompi and elsewhere!

I'm so glad there are so many wonderful fans here for Han Ji Min.

Of course I don't mind people who are not a fan of whomever I like. It's their prerogative. If they don't think someone is a skilled enough actor or actress.. that's their view.. Acting is their job and people can criticize that but they should also be open to give them another chance because they could become better in the future. There are some great actor/actresses out there that really was terrible in the beginning. I love to see growth.

If they think someone is not that attractive- I think that should be kept to themself. I think plenty of celebrities aren't that attractive but others may not think that way.. and vice versa.. but I don't talk negatively about beauty bc that, of course, really is in the eye of the beholder.. I'd rather just stay silent in that case.

But beauty is only a one of the many factors in making me a fan of someone. HJM had me hooked bc she is very sweet, kind, big hearted, generous, classy, pure and lovable person. You can just feel it during her bts, interviews and letters.

Even if I didn't like KJE (or any other actress) which I do like her...I would never say anything bad about her.. nor would I stay silent if anyone said anything bad about her that I felt was undeserved. I'm glad we have all have class here unlike some people in that thread.. and we of course wouldn't tolerate each other trash talking another actress besides HJM for no reason like that.

But it's a crazy thing to be all out attacking a human being's personality (whom she never even met) on many different websites...completely based on a very trivial, just one split-second action.. that she hallucinated on her own- it didn't even happen.

They suddenly claim it's a "boring" topic and tried to stop the conversation when I started pulling out facts and point out their contradictions and hypocrisies... Like I said.. a lot of posts in various places, time, and energy spent on a something that is supposedly so suddenly boring. it's funny how they spend so much time trashing HJM and then suddenly tries to muffle OUR mouths when we are simply just started to lay out the facts with a simultaneous solid show of respect to their actress.. something they didn't bother with us.

There's only one word best describes it : IMMATURE ;)

Others may say HJM has a childlike and uncouth behaviour but more importantly her fans should conduct, think and say in a mature manner whereas the other actress most likely unfortunate to have fans who would conduct, think and say the opposite...

Guest hanjimin

mariella

thanks for the rest of the ssp

so sweet she calls him oppa

according to your previous saying i think OPPA means buddy

am i right? :rolleyes:

some of her pics

4qykr55.jpg

6h5nx4m.jpg

Guest maneuneun

Just want to share some photos and an interview of HJM during the day of

청연 (Cheung Yeon, 2005).

I have not watched this movie yet can anyone here who watched it, share some views of it? :D

진심이 담긴 연기를 꿈꾸는 ‘끼’있는 배우, <청연>의 한지민

people_10081.jpg

연기는 가공된 것이다. 가공한 것이지만 날 것처럼 보이게 만드는 것, 그것이 배우의 능력이다. 배우의 날 것 그대로의 모습이 극 중 캐릭터와 정확히 일치하는 경우는 얼마나 될까. 보나마나 확률은 제로에 가깝다. 따라서 배우의 능력에 대한 평가는 날 것이 아니라 가공된 것에 기초할 수밖에 없고, 배우로서 내면에 다양한 모습들이 존재한다는 것은 그만큼 가공을 용이하게 만드는 좋은 조건임에 틀림없다. 흔히 우리는 그것을 ‘끼’라 부른다. 물론 ‘끼’만 가지고 좋은 배우라 할 수 없다. 좋은 재료로 음식을 만들 때도 요리사의 ‘정성’이 담겨야 맛있는 음식이 완성되듯이 출중한 ‘끼’를 연기로 승화시키려면 무엇보다 ‘진심’이 담겨있어야 한다. 한지민은 아직까지 연기하면서 극 중 인물보다 자신의 실제 모습이 더 자주 보인다며 속상해하는 배우다. 하지만 진심으로 연기 한다면 관객들을 동화시킬 수 있다는 굳은 믿음으로 노력하는 배우이기도하다. 자신의 다양한 ‘끼’에 진심을 담아 하나씩 선보일 한지민의 앞날은 그래서 핑크빛이다.

people_10081_1.jpgpeople_10081_2.jpgpeople_10081_3.jpgpeople_10081_4.jpg

먼저 영화 개봉과 드라마 캐스팅 축하드려요. 요즘 영화 홍보와 드라마 촬영으로 많이 바쁘겠어요.

감사합니다. 요즘 ‘늑대’ 촬영으로 가장 바빠요. 촬영 초반이라 맞춰가면서 찍으니 아무래도 시간이 오래 걸리더라구요. ‘늑대’에서 재즈댄스 무용학원 실장으로 나와요. 제가 춤이랑 거리가 먼 사람인데(웃음). 수영 신도 있고 스쿼시 신도 있고 연습할 게 많더라구요.

<청연> 개봉까지 상당히 힘들었어요. 첫 스크린 데뷔작이라 맘고생도 심했을 것 같은데요.

물론 빨리 보고 싶은 마음은 항상 있었는데, 오래 기다린 만큼 공들여서 완성된 작품이 나올 거라 생각했기에 초초하거나 그런 마음은 없었어요. <청연>으로 제일 먼저 보여주고 싶은 마음이 컸기에 다른 시나리오가 들어왔을 때 많이 갈등 하게 됐죠. 하지만 작품도 다 인연이 있는 것 같아요. 인연이 <청연>이랑 더 깊어서 제일 먼저 개봉했던 거라 생각하고 있어요.

그럼 캐스팅 제의 받았던 작품 중에 개봉작도 있겠네요.

있죠. 멜로 영화인데 잘 됐어요. (웃으며) 아쉬움은 없어요.

영화를 본 소감은 어때요?

보기 전에는 설렘이 젤 컸는데 보고나니 더 떨리고 아쉽고 그래요. 선배님들 연기 보면서 내가 더 커야겠다는 생각 많이 했어요. 브라운관에서 보던 거와 달리 큰 화면에서 보니까 조그만 동작까지 크게 보이더라구요. 배울 점이 많다는 사실을 깨달았던 시간이었어요.

이정희란 캐릭터도 상당히 비중 있는 배역인데 감독이 캐릭터의 특성을 크게 부여하지 않은 것 같았어요. 아쉬움은 없나요?

촬영현장에서 감독님의 도움을 많이 받았어요. 드라마를 많이 한 건 아니지만 쫓기고 만족하지 못하면서 찍은 부분이 많았죠. 영화는 처음이라 두려움이 컸는데 감독님이 많이 이끌어 주셨어요. 제가 더 잘한 부분이 있는데 뺐다면 오히려 아쉽기보단 저를 위해, 영화를 위해 선택하신 거라 생각해요. 감독님을 믿기에 아쉽거나 그런 건 없어요. 근데 영화 어떻게 보셨어요? 객관적으로.

전 좋게 봤어요. 자세한 내용은 제가 올린 프리뷰를 보시죠(웃음).

어, 무서워요(웃음).

스타배우의 아역이 톱스타로 가는 지름길이란 기사가 많이 나오더라구요.

저도 봤어요.

지민씨를 그 예로 많이 들던데, 장점도 있지만 그 이미지에서 벗어나기가 쉽지만은 않다는 단점도 있을 것 같아요.

일단 그 당시 송혜교씨 고등학교 역이라 많이 망설였어요. 하지만 ‘올인’이란 작품 자체가 굉장히 컸고, 연기를 처음 시작하는 저에게 오히려 부담이 적었어요. 어떻게 보면 주인공의 아역이라 부담도 있었지만 감독님과 작품을 믿고 따라갔죠. 연기자는 이미지를 연기로밖에 탈피할 수 없다고 생각해요. 저 같은 경우 굉장히 다른 이미지의 제의도 많이 받지만 보시는 분들에게는 초반 이미지가 강하잖아요. 너무 많은 것을 시도하기보다 초반에 보여준 모습으로 연기력을 쌓은 다음 변신해야 한다고 봐요. 제가 얼마나 다른 역할을 잘 소화하느냐에 따라 판단해주실 거라 생각하기에 애써 이미지를 탈피해야한다는 강박관념은 없어요.

그동안 드라마에서 차분하고 청순한 이미지를 연기했는데, <청연>에서 이정희는 나름대로 굴곡이 많은 캐릭터에요.[/b]

처음 시나리오를 읽었을 때 감동도 받고 눈물도 흘렸어요. 이정희란 인물이 기존에 연기한 인물과 다르게 꿈과 야망도 크고 적극적이죠. 어린나이에 일본으로 건너가 자신의 꿈을 위해 살아간다는 것은 굉장히 욕심이 많은 것이거든요. 그래서 제가 하고 싶다는 욕심을 더 냈어요. 제 실제성격은 초반에 낯을 가리긴 해요. 많이 바뀌긴 했는데 오히려 이정희 같은 성격이랑 저는 더 비슷한 것 같아요. 물론 그렇게 대담하지는 않지만 활달하고 씩씩한 면은 제 성격에 가까워요. 그래서 연기하기도 더 편했구요. 요즘 발랄한 연기 해보고 싶다고 자주 말하곤 해요(웃음).

그래서 그런지 영화 초반에 술 마시고 노래 부르는 장면이 색다르게 느껴져 인상 깊었어요.

제가 술을 좋아하진 않았어요. 못 먹는 건 아니고 안 좋아했죠. 술에 취하면 자신은 취한 모습을 모르잖아요. 제 주변에 술 취한 사람 많아요(웃음). 항상 관찰하다보니 연기로 표현하기엔 좋았던 것 같아요.

이정희의 사랑, 동료의 죽음, 우상에 대한 배신감 등 일종의 성장통을 다뤘어요. 연기하면서 중점을 둔 부분은 어떤 것이죠?

감독님께서 이정희란 인물도 실존인물인데 이정희만 다뤄도 한 편의 영화가 나올 정도로 굴곡 있는 삶을 살았던 사람이라고 말씀하셨어요. 인물에 대한 자료도 많이 보여주셨고 현장에서 이야기도 많이 해주셨죠. 정희 역 때문에 오디션을 많이 봤다고 하시더라구요. 당시 제가 ‘대장금’을 하고 있을 때인데 제일 마지막으로 오디션을 봤어요. 다른 배우들에 비해 시간적으로 늦게 캐스팅됐죠. 감독님이 이끌어주신 그대로 연기하려고 노력했어요.

미국, 일본, 중국, 한국 등 4개국에서 촬영을 했어요.

저는 일본, 중국, 한국에서 찍었어요. 미국에서는 항공 촬영을 했는데 전 비행 장면이 착륙할 때 밖에 없어서 미국 촬영은 없었죠. 비행 대회는 중국에서 찍었는데 중국 분량이 제일 많아서 중국만 7번 왔다 갔다 했어요(웃음). 현장 분위기는 좋았어요. 다만 음식 문제가 많이 힘들었죠. 외국 나가면 그 나라 음식 먹는 걸 좋아해서 처음엔 도시락 거부하고 매니저 언니랑 나가서 먹었어요. 어휴, 근데 못 먹겠더라구요. 기름기가 너무 많고 향이 강해서요. 어렸을 때 많이 먹었어야하는데 진짜 안 먹었거든요. 다 크고 나니 세상에 맛있는 것이 너무 많다는 걸 알게 된 거죠(웃음).

선배 장진영과의 작업은 어땠나요?

저랑 언니가 자전거 타는 신이 있어요. 근데 자전거가 너무 큰 거에요. 언니도 까치발로 타야하는데 전 얼마나 힘들겠어요. 다리가 안 닿는 거에요(웃음). 길은 좁고 엑스트라는 많아서 피하다가 넘어졌어요. 자전거 탄 채로 꽃밭에 처박혔죠. 그때 언니가 자전거까지 집어 던지고 달려와서 걱정해주고 약도 챙겨주셨어요. 당시 서로 서먹할 때였는데 이를 계기로 편하게 촬영할 수 있었죠. 저 같은 경우는 잘 안되면 굉장히 조급해하는 편이에요. 첫 번째 컷이 제일 좋게 나오는 스타일이죠. 언니는 제가 조급해하면 괜찮다고, 그렇게 할 필요 없다고, 여유 있게 하라고 말씀해주셨어요.

많이 바뀌셨나요? 영화를 계속 찍으려면 그런 방식에 익숙해져야 할 텐데요.

네. 처음에는 저 때문에 다들 한 번 더 해야 하고 기다려야하니까 죄송스러웠어요. 하지만 ‘니가 잘할 때까지 하는 것이 저분들에게도 좋은 것이니 미안해 할 필요 없다’는 말을 들었어요. 그런 부분에서 많이 배웠죠.

'김주혁은 내 이상형'이란 기사도 보이던데...(웃음)

배우로서 배울 점도 많지만 인간적인 면이 정말 최고거든요. 영화를 처음 하는 저에게 안 보이는 곳에서 고생하는 스탭들에게 정말 잘 해드려야 한다고 말씀해주셨어요. 편하게 대해주셨고 인간적으로 배울게 많다고 생각해서 좋게 이야기했더니 그런 기사가 나온 것 같아요. 간담회 자리에서 오빠가 저한테 자꾸 농담하시는 거에요. ‘진작 말하지 그랬어’라면서요(웃음).

people_10081_5.jpgpeople_10081_6.jpg

people_10081_7.jpgpeople_10081_8.jpg

많은 배우들이 드라마보다 영화는 시간이 많아서 생각하고 의논할 기회가 많다는 것을 장점으로 꼽더군요. 그것 말고 어떤 점이 영화 작업의 매력이라 생각하나요?

그런 거 말구? (웃음) 그거에요. 드라마나 영화나 장단점이 있는 것 같아요. 드라마는 바로바로 저의 반응을 느낄 수 있고, 빨리 찍다보니 그만큼 많이 늘기도 하는 것 같아요. 영화는 정말 그래요. 욕심낼 수 있다는 것. 제 연기가 나올 때까지 기다려주는 것. 그런 거 말고라지만 정말 그거 밖에 없는 것 같아요(웃음). 연기하는 사람으로서는 그것이 가장 큰 것 같아요.

연기를 해야겠다고 언제부터 생각하게 됐나요?

광고는 고1때부터 했어요. 그 당시에도 청소년 드라마 제의가 들어왔는데 학창시절은 한 번 뿐인 것 같고 연기는 차차 배울 수 있다고 생각해서 학창시절에 전념했죠. 대학교 들어가서 제대로 연기를 배워보자 생각했고, ‘올인’도 우연한 기회에 오디션을 보러가게 됐어요. 그때도 제일 마지막에 캐스팅 됐죠(웃음). 솔직히 그때는 시키는 대로만 해서 잘 몰랐어요. 오히려 재밌게 한 건 단막극이에요. 즐거웠고, 끝난다는 게 아쉬웠고, 연기는 혼자 하는 게 아니라 호흡한다는 걸 배웠어요. 그때 재미를 느끼고 <청연> 촬영으로 중국에 갔는데 더 편해지더라구요.

드라마에서 승승장구하고 있어요. 스크린에는 언제쯤 다시 출연할 계획인가요?

지금은 ‘늑대’의 지수만 생각하고 있어요. ‘늑대’ 들어가기 전에 염두에 둔 작품이 있는데 만약 그 작품을 찍는다면 여름쯤 인사드릴 수 있을 것 같네요.

연기하고 싶은 캐릭터 또는 함께 작업하고 싶은 감독, 배우가 있다면요.

많죠. 공포 영화도 해보고 싶고, 기존의 청순가련보다 조금 푼수기 있는 연기도 해보고 싶어요. 우울하기보단 발랄한 역할 많이 해보고 싶어요. 윤종찬 감독님이 다음 작품으로 <로마 빵집의 휴일>을 찍으신다며 저보고 빵으로 출연하라고 농담 하시는데요(웃음), 감독님과 잘 맞는 것 같아요. 말씀 하나하나가 마음에 들어와서 다음에 또 해보고 싶다고 말씀드렸어요. 좋은 감독님들은 많잖아요. 근데 마음이 통하는 호흡이 중요한 것 같아요. 뭐라 설명하긴 힘들지만 그런 부분이 있는 것 같아서 윤종찬 감독님과 또 작업해보고 싶어요. 배우 분들은 너무 좋은 분들 많으니까 제가 조그만 역이라도 함께 해보고 싶을 뿐이죠.

시간이 지나면 어떤 배우로 사람들에게 인식되고 싶나요?

말로 표현하긴 그런데... 어찌됐건 연기는 가짜거든요. 가짜지만 진심으로 한다면 통하는 것 같아요. 연기에서는 진실 되거나 진심으로 연기하는 것이 가장 중요하다고 봐요. 아직 저는 연기하면서도 한지민이 더 보일 때가 많거든요. 진실로 연기하는 배우가 됐으면 좋겠어요.

자신의 내면에 다양한 모습들이 많다고 생각하시나요?

네. 그렇게 생각해요.

그런 다양한 모습을 스크린을 통해 빨리 만나 봤으면 좋겠네요.

네. 연기라는 것은 하나인 것 같아요. 드라마나 영화나 좋은 작품이면 다 하고 싶어요.

마지막으로 조이씨네 회원들에게 <청연>에 대한 간략한 소개와 인사말 부탁드릴게요.

<청연>에는 정말 다양함이 있어요. 사람들이 갖고 있는 다양한 꿈, 여러 가지 사랑이 <청연>안에도 있죠. 인생을 살면서 누구나 겪는 꿈과 사랑을 잘 다룬 영화에요. 그런 꿈과 사랑을 느끼면서 꿈에 대해서 더 비상할 수 있는 영화인 것 같구요. 영화 보시고 많이 느끼고 많이 감동 받으셨으면 좋겠어요. 정희가 많이 부족한 점이 있어도 앞으로 더 나은 모습 보여드릴 것을 약속드릴 테니 예쁘게 봐주세요.

Guest mariella

mariella

thanks for the rest of the ssp

so sweet she calls him oppa

according to your previous saying i think OPPA means buddy

am i right? :rolleyes:

some of her pics

Well oppa has become a word quite complicated these days. Oppa used to be only used in a casual sense.. but now it's being used in a variety of different ways. Oppa is SUPPOSED to mean "older brother" (but only called by a younger sister or younger female cousin). However, now it is always used by any young females (usually 20's and younger.. but sometimes people in their 30's too) who know a young male older than them...but it has to be on a personal basis.. for example, coworkers working inside a company won't say that word.. bc it's an informal word.

The reason why now most girls call older guys "oppa" is bc most Korean guys like to hear that word. It used to be that if you called someone oppa, it was someone really close to you.. but not anymore.. any male you know personally can be an oppa (if you are young and the guy is young too).

You see girls call a guy oppa but ironically still use formal speech. So using the word oppa can be that first step in appeasing the Korean male and making him happy or content.. or feel respected... but it doesn't necessarily mean you two are close at all. Especially bc now Korean girls use it so much, it's lost it's "exclusiveness". It's become a word that's easily just said.

But it does NOT mean "buddy" or friend.. when you call someone oppa.. you are supposed to give him respect that is different from a friend that is the same level as you. And he is SUPPOSED to take care of you.. of course that is not always the case because every young girl uses that word now. However, SOME girls use that word to their advantage.. Guys seem to generally have this innate want to take care of the girl if she says "oppa~" in a cutesy way.. haha..

However, only if two people have gotten close do they drop the formalities in speech.

A lot of wives and girlfriends call their boyfriends "oppa" too. It's because men really do love to hear that word. In the past wives and girlfriends would say words equivalent to "dear" and "honey" but that's old fashion now and only old people say it.

Because of the wide usage of the word "oppa".. some people have started to use the formal, old fashion word "orabunnie" which mean oppa but more honorific. Men like to hear the word orabunnie too from younger females. I guess it makes them feel good. haha. Nam Sang Mi said she will only reserve the word "oppa" for her future boyfriend only. (since "oppa" is technically more casual.. and anything more casual gives the sense of being closer). She called her co-stars orabunnie.

HJM, however, does NOT say orabunnie or oppa to LSJ.. HJM calls LSJ "sunbae" and uses only formal speech with him. Sunbae means "senior". However HJM calles KJH "oppa" and uses casual speech with him. That's a drastic difference. It shows that they are very close indeed.

Guest mariella

i'm browsing many different threads and I haven't been to that "other" thread in a while but I also took a look there for the first time in a while today and they are ALL STILL talking about us.. HAHA.. a lot of mentioning of HJM and US. They called their post-er a celebrity but I guess we are all celebrities to them as well. :) We're on the same grounds as them in that aspect whether they admit it or not.

BTW, to the people who are not HJM fans but come to this thread from KJE thread (there are quite a number of them which is of course totally fine.. but they ironically think it's wrong of me going to their thread and all of us going to the drama Yisan's thread without showing gratitude.), NEWS on her is split between Yisan thread and Capital Scandal because those are her latest two projects. (one is current and the other is very recent) She's had a lot of projects because- YES she is very very popular and HOT in Korean entertainment. (*sigh* again more bashing from them without knowing any facts)

There is a reason she gets picked number 1 as the person men want to marry and bring home to their parents.. And number 1 person in the question.. "if there was a beautiful girl living next door to you.. who would you want it to be?" And recently voted number 1 ACTRESS in Korean dramas right now. Lot's of number 1s. ^^ Plus she is publicly highly praised by critics and PDs on her acting ability. It's okay if there are very few people who don't think so and won't even give her the chance.. It has no effect on her career or any of her fans.

Like I said.. I don't care if people don't like her, or criticize her acting... she has TOP, extreme popularity all over Korea for a reason. That doesn't come easily or undeserved, ever. But spreading LIES and false assumptions are another thing. We will defend our actress by just simply telling the truth about her.. We never want or need to bash another actress. And we have NEVER NEVER done so despite the false claims. We only say positive, true things about other actresses.. bc we can love HJM and other actresses as well.. our hearts are big enough here, right guys? ha ha.

I don't have that stupid mentality: "I-ONLY-LOVE-ONE-ACTRESS-ALL-OTHERS-MUST DIE" thinking. haha.. i really can't understand that in many people in forums.. why can't you like MANY DIFFERENT actresses at the same time? Is it like cheating or something.. HAHA! Most people know I LOVE SHK and ISJ, LDH...and many more. and in the past I went through a big KJE and Chae Rim, Choi Jin Shil, Kim Hee Sun phase too.. I still adore all of them very much. They bring back a lot of past good memories. Whoever the thread or actress is really doesn't matter- I really don't understand this attacking other celebrities..

To have the facts straight (because some have blatantly LIED and said we are bashing another celebrity and we NEVER NEVER did that) WE have NEVER NEVER attacked any other actress on this HJM thread or any other threads. But yes we defended HJM FROM unfair bashing..

And this isn't ONLY about HJM or KJE or any other celebrity.. I just want to point this out bc a lot of weirdo fans are having that weird mentality in forums.. It seems to be a growing trend. Take a good look at yourself. It's NOT healthy! You CAN tolerate other actresses other than your current favorite one too. Try to keep an open mind, there are people who you can hate at first.. but can tend to grow on you later... and if you can't.. just try to keep the bashing to your self! Above all Don't make up LIES and misinterpretation and spread it around like fact.. most people will take it as fact and that is your doing intentional or not. I'm all for speaking up.. but there comes a point when it's just ridiculous. If you don't like a celebrity, then you don't.. No need to bash someone you don't even know.

Okay, enough of that.. HJM is up for a people's choice award for her MOVIE role in Anatomy Classroom. I can't vote but i'm going to have my cousin vote for me. ^^

HJM talks about Choo Suk (Korean thanksgiving). She says that when her grand ma and grandpa were alive.. ALL of her family and plus 20+ of her relatives would come over and they would have a Choosuk family party. She and her mom would prepare all the traditional foods (she names them). She said she would do her best to help out but her mom would (lightly) scold her saying things like "you not being here is more helpful" (it's a common saying by korean mothers..haha). She said she remembers Choosuk as fun at the time when she was young.. but now as an adult she realizes how difficult it was for her mother to make all that food. She doesn't know if she can be as good as her mother in that respect.

LSJ says of HJM " HJM is a really serious, and hard working actress. She has a solid personality/beliefs/morality. As an actress delivers everything she is supposed to (she is responsible/dependable)"

HJM says of LSJ "LSJ was very casual/joking from the start to me so he made things comfortable initially but when he acts he is very serious and he helps me out (as a sunbae and co-star).

HJM grew up with both her grandparents along with her parents and sister.. She is a very family orientated girl. However, HJM was the one to first discovered her grandfather when he passed away.. It traumatized her apparently. She was very very close to her grandfather.

Guest hanjimin

i found this in han ji min dc

would you pls translate this

from Q and A i saw in the passage i think this is an interview with hjm

i used google translate but i couldn't understand

thanks

한지민 인터뷰 기사가 떴는데..

아.. 저 아래.. 이서진이 아니라 강지환이란 이름이 들어가 있었음 얼마나 좋을까...

쇟 이서진 그리 싫어라 하지 않았는데..

ㄹㅇ을 아직도 바라고 있는 쇟으로선...

이서진이 넘 싫타규...

특히 여배우 한지민은 얼마 전에 끝난 〈경성 스캔들〉에서 조선의 마지막 여자라 불리는 독립 투사로 나와 강한 인상을 남겼는데요. 드라마 〈이산〉에선 다양한 의상으로 볼거리를 충족 시켜 줄 예정이라고 합니다.

Q) 옷이 화려해졌는데...?

A) "옷에 색깔도 들어가고 해서 좋긴 한데. 저는 좋아졌다고 생각하는데 선배님(한지민)이 옆에서 천민이라고 놀리세요. 굉장히 좋은 건 줄 알았는데 여기 안에선 제가 굉장히 낮은 위치더라고요."

[현장음:이서진]

"지금 발표회라고 이 옷을 입은 거지 이 옷 입고 안나와요."

이서진과 한지민은 티격태격 오누이 같은 모습 이였는데요. 낯가리기로 유명한 이서진이 촬영을 시작 한 지 얼마 되지 않은 드라마 여주인공과 이렇게 장난 치는 모습이 낯설기만 합니다.

[인터뷰:한지민]

Q) 이서진과 무척 친한 모습인데...?

A) "선배님 낯가린다고 많이 들었는데 저랑 대본 연습 한다고 만난 지 불과 1시간부턴가 저를 되게 거칠게 대하시죠."

some pics

4zwqz3o.jpg

5zdy8a9.jpg

625wl6a.jpg

Guest maneuneun

Another range of photos and interview likes to be shared here :D

hjm_01.jpg

한지민│“조급하면 많은 것을 잃는다”

[2006-08-28 13:23]

지민 공주님의 차분한 성장기

저런 딸을 둔 엄마는 얼마나 좋을까. 한지민을 만나며 내내 그런 생각이 들었다. 얼굴? 한지민만큼 예쁜 연예인은 또 있지. 인기? 그래, 한지민만 1년에 미니시리즈 주연 세 편 하는 건 아니잖아. 상대배우? 뭐, 에릭이나 엄태웅과 주연으로 연기하는 배우는 또 있어. 그런데, 이런. 심지어 반듯하잖아.

스캔들도 없고, 안티도 없다. 지나칠 정도로 순탄한 스타의 정석 코스

hjm_02.jpg

얼굴이 너무 예뻐 중학교 3학년 때부터 CF에 출연했다. 그리고 인기 드라마 SBS <올인>의 송혜교의 어린 시절 배역으로 출연해 스타덤에 올랐고, 그 뒤에는 MBC <좋은 사람>을 통해 주연급 배우에 올라갔다. 스캔들도 없고, 안티도 없다. 지나칠 정도로 순탄한 스타의 정석 코스. 하지만, 그런데도 한지민은 자신이 ‘스타’가 아니라고 말한다. 그 자신의 정의에 따르면, 한지민은 현재 ‘서울여대 사회복지과 학생’이다. 다른 또래 친구들이 그렇듯, 연기는 자신이 학업과 병행하는 ‘직업’이란다.

정말? 너무 ‘정답’ 아닌가요? 하지만 얄밉게도, 한지민의 말은 부인할 수 없는 사실이다. 스타란 으레 오똑한 콧날을 치켜 세운 채 누구나 자신을 주목해주길 바라는 존재일 거라는 고정관념을 가진 사람들에게, 한지민은 가끔씩 이해하기 어려운 행동을 보여주곤 했다. <좋은 사람>의 출연으로 주연급으로 올라선 직후에 ‘급에 맞지 않게’ MBC <대장금>의 후반부에 그리 비중이 크지 않은 조연으로 출연했고, 드라마의 주연으로 올라선 뒤에 우연히 참여한 학교 자원봉사를 취재 나온 TV 뉴스 취재진에 당연하다는 듯 ‘대학생’이라는 타이틀을 붙이고 인터뷰를 했다. 그리고 웬만큼 이름을 알린 스타라면 작은 영화나마 손쉽게 주연으로 출연할 수 있는 요즘, 그가 처음으로 선택한 영화는 <청연>의 조연이었다. 평범한 직장 초년생이 그러하듯, 자신도 아직 이 ‘직업’을 잘 모르기에, 배울 수만 있다면 무엇이든지 할 수 있다는 것이다. 그런 당찬 사회 초년생의 모습은 학생 한지민뿐만 아니라 연기자 한지민의 캐릭터이기도 했다.

hjm_03.jpg

<좋은 사람>부터 <위대한 유산>까지 그는 늘 부모 없이 자라면서도 그늘 없이 밝게 사는 사회 초년생의 캐릭터를 보여줬다. 홀아버지와 함께 살면서 친오빠처럼 함께 지내온 남자와의 결혼을 꿈꾸는 <좋은 사람>의 순정은 친오빠처럼 살아온 하은(엄태웅)과의 결혼을 꿈꾸는 <부활>의 은하의 캐릭터로 이어졌고, 재벌의 딸이면서도 일만큼은 스스로의 힘으로 처리하고, 자신의 삶이 얼마 남지 않았다는 것을 알면서도 꿋꿋하게 살아가는 <늑대>의 모습은 고아이면서도 언제나 밝게 살아가면서 자신의 일에 있어서만큼은 조폭의 위협에도 물러나지 않는 <위대한 유산>의 미래의 모습과 겹친다.

그것은 언제라도 눈물이 그렁그렁 맺힐 것만 같은 그의 큰 눈이 간직하고 있는 소녀성과 합쳐져 한지민만의 영역을 만들어냈다. 남자 없이도 잘살 것만 같지만, 그녀를 둘러싼 세상이 너무나 힘겨워 남자로 하여금 행여나 넘어지지 않게 감싸주고 싶은 여자. 그래서 한지민은 그녀의 팬들이 붙여준 별명처럼 누구나 보호하고 떠받들고 싶은 ‘지민 공주님’이지만, 그 공주님은 도도하거나 오만하지 않다. 오히려 공주님이면서도 세상에 치여 지치고 힘들어하는 남자들에게 따뜻하게 힘내라고 할 수 있는 공주님이다. 에릭이나 엄태웅 같은 ‘강한’ 남자들일수록 그들이 한지민에게 쩔쩔매는 모습이 어울리는 것은 당연한 일일지도 모른다. <부활>에서 엄태웅이 세상과 힘겨운 싸움을 해나가면서도 사랑하는 이 앞에서는 웃음을 잃지 않는 남성향 캐릭터의 정점을 보여줬듯, 한지민은 그런 남자에게 마음의 고향이 되는 순수하면서도 당찬 이상적인 여성 캐릭터의 모델을 보여줬다.

‘건실한 어른’이 된다는 것, 톱스타가 되기보다 힘든 일

그러나, 한지민이 그저 당찬 공주님 캐릭터의 정형성에만 갇혀 있었다면 그녀에겐 <부활>이나 <청연>에 출연할 기회조차 없었을지도 모른다. 한지민의 얼굴은 놀라울 정도로 중학교 3학년 시절의 그 얼굴에서 크게 변하지 않았지만, ‘직장인’ 한지민은 마치 직장 초년생이 업무를 배워가며 베테랑으로 변해가듯 서서히 자신을 발전시키고 있는 중이다. 그녀는 ‘포카리스웨트’ CF와 <좋은 사람>에서 이슬만 먹고 살 것 같은 순수와 청순의 이미지를 보여주었다. 그러나, 가장 최근작인 <위대한 유산>에서의 한지민은 외로워도 슬퍼도 울지 않는 당찬 여자 대신 슬플 때는 술을 마시며 술주정을 해 남자를 곤란하게 만들기도 하고, 업무상의 실수를 애교와 귀여운 거짓말로 덮을 수도 있는, 적당히 때가 탄(?) 여성의 모습을 보여주기도 한다. 사람들은 놀라울 정도로 변하지 않는 그의 변하지 않는 얼굴처럼 그의 캐릭터도 변하지 않을 거라 생각했지만, 한지민은 오랜 시간 동안 연기라는 자신의 ‘일’을 배워나가며 자신의 ‘업무 영역’을 확장했다.

hjm_04.jpg

그리고, 그가 정말 정보국이라는 직장의 ‘요원’으로 출연하는 SBS <무적의 낙하산 요원>은 그녀의 새로운 영역을 보여줄 기회다. 한지민의 청순한 이미지를 상징했던 긴 머리를 자른 모습으로 돌아온 그녀는 <무적의 낙하산 요원>에서 직장 초년생이 아닌 능력 좋은 프로페셔널한 요원으로, 그리고 남자의 보호를 받는 여자가 아니라 MBC <신입사원>에서처럼 조금은 어리버리한 모습으로 나올 에릭을 리드하는 여자의 모습을 보여줄 예정이다. <청연>에서 한지민은 주인공 박경원(장진영)과 처음 만났을 때는 철없이 자란 것만 같은 밝고 예쁜 부잣집 수양딸의 모습을 보여준다. 그러나 시간이 흐를수록 그녀는 박경원과의 관계를 통해 그녀의 밝은 웃음 뒤에 숨겨진 어두운 과거를 고백하면서 점점 복잡한 내면을 보여준다. 어쩌면 한지민은 우리에게 그렇게 천천히 변하는 자신의 모습을 보여주고 싶어하지는 않을까.

‘공주님’의 얼굴을 가지고 태어난 그 많은 여자 연예인들이 순식간에 스타로 떠오르기도 하고, 그만큼 빠른 속도로 사라져가는 사이, 한지민은 천천히, 그러나 급격한 부침 없이 신중하게 자신을 스스로 성장시켜나갔다. 이제 그녀는 연기자로서 한지민만이 할 수 있는 어떤 캐릭터를 가진 주연급 여배우이자, 한 명의 대학 졸업반으로서 연기 이외의 하나의 전공을 더 가지고, 실버타운 건립이라는 미래의 꿈을 가질 수 있는 사람이 됐다. 한지민이 얼마나 더 많은 인기를 얻을지는 알 수 없다. 그러나, 그녀만큼 이미 미래를 설계한 ‘건실한 어른’이 돼가는 것은 톱스타가 되는 것보다 힘든 일일지도 모른다. 그것도 좀처럼 나이 들지 않는 그런 얼굴을 가지고서.

그나저나 어머님, 정말 행복하시겠어요.

한지민, 그녀의 보이지 않는 나이테

ttdan_logo.jpg : 머리를 짧게 잘랐네요.

한지민 : <무적의 낙하산 요원>에서 정보국에 수석으로 입사한 신입요원으로 나와요. 어려서부터 전교 1등을 놓쳐본 적 없고 그만큼 자존심도 세요. 또 약간 털털한 성격이라 외모 변화도 필요할 것 같아서 머리를 자르겠다고 했죠. 예고편 찍고 나서 다시 컷을 한 거라 지금은 더 짧아졌는데, 괜찮아요? (웃음)

털털하고 웃긴 ‘지민 공주’

hjm_05.jpg

ttdan_logo.jpg : <늑대>의 사고 뒤 <위대한 유산>을 택한 건 약간 예상 밖이었어요. 그전까진 똑똑하고 야무진 캐릭터가 많았는데 <위대한 유산>에서는 좀 망가지는 연기도 보여줬구요.

한지민 : 정적인 역할을 주로 했지만 내 성격은 <위대한 유산>의 미래와 많이 비슷해요. 친구들하고 다닐 때는 털털하고 웃긴 편이거든요. 무엇보다 아이들을 굉장히 예뻐하기 때문에 아이들을 소재로 하고 있다는 게 좋아서 출연했는데 굉장히 재미있었어요. 그래서 “이렇게 하면 더 재밌겠다” 하는 아이디어도 많이 냈죠.

ttdan_logo.jpg: <무적의 낙하산 요원>은 <신입사원 2>라고 불릴 만큼 좀더 코믹한 분위기의 작품이죠?.

한지민 : 네, <위대한 유산>처럼 좌충우돌하는 분위기도 있고, 막 망가져서 웃기는 것도 있지만 인물과 인물 사이의 어이없는 상황들이 코믹할 때가 많아요. 그러니까 타이밍이 참 중요하죠. 어느 순간에 탁 쳐주느냐 하는. 아직은 많이 부족해서 배워가는 중이에요. 1부에서는 ‘하바나’라는 술집에 파견된 요원으로 나오는데, 이런 설정을 비롯해서 한 번도 보여드리지 못한 모습을 보여줄 수 있을 것 같아서 굉장히 설레요.

ttdan_logo.jpg: 피플(hiyoco69) : <늑대>에서 함께 연기했던 문정혁씨와 <무적의 낙하산 요원>에서 다시 만났잖아요. 같은 사람이지만 꽤 시간이 지났고, 작품의 분위기도 전혀 다른데, 다시 만났을 때의 느낌이 남다를 것 같아요.

한지민 : 사실 아직 한 신밖에 안 찍었어요. (웃음) 누군가와 눈을 마주치고 얘기하는 게 쉽지 않듯이 연기할 때도 상대방의 눈을 보고 연기해야 하는 게 힘들 때가 있어요. 그런데 문정혁씨는 전에 호흡을 맞췄기 때문인지 편해요. 원래 편하게 대해주시기도 하고. 그런 면에서 많은 장점을 가지고 시작하는 것 같아요.

hjm_06.jpg

친구들과 어울리는게 인기를 얻는 것보다 더 좋은 일

ttdan_logo.jpg: 지금까지는 단정하고 똑똑한 이미지가 강해서 팬들이 ‘지민 공주’라는 별명을 붙여주기도 했는데.

한지민 : 그래서 사람들이 그렇게 <위대한 유산>을 싫어했구나. (웃음) 저를 <부활>의 ‘은하’ 이미지로 보고 그런 별명을 붙여주신 것 같은데, 너무너무 감사해요. 내가 정말 그렇게 공주님처럼 행동해야 할 것 같기도 하고. 어쨌든 기분은 굉장히 좋아요. (웃음)

ttdan_logo.jpg피플(loveds0zx) : 하지만 사람들의 기대와 달리 본인이 보여주고 싶은 모습도 있을 텐데요. 연기하는 데 있어 이미지 때문에 힘든 점은 없으신가요.

한지민 : 사람들이 지금의 내 캐릭터를 좋아한다고 해서 그것만 보여줄 수는 없죠. 물론 기대했던 모습이 아니라고 실망할 수도 있지만 연기자는 연기로만 봐주셔야 한다고 생각해요. 그렇다고 변화를 위한 변화를 하고 싶지는 않아요. 내가 변신을 했는데 그걸 사람들이 낯설어한다면 그건 내 연기력이 그 캐릭터를 소화하기에 부족했기 때문이거든요. 변화를 한다면 내가 얼마나 그 역할에 맞게끔 연기하느냐를 고민해야죠. 이미지가 고정되지 않을까 하는 걱정은 안 해요. 그냥 연기자로서 조금씩 성장하다가 준비가 됐을 때 변화를 주고 싶어요. 언젠가 준비가 되면 아무도 기대하지 않을지도 모르지만 (웃음) 사이코틱한 역할을 해보고 싶기도 해요.

ttdan_logo.jpg: 그런 면에서 연기 변화의 분기점이 영화 <청연>이었던 것 같아요. 촬영 당시 “나와 다른 이정희라는 인물을 알아가면서 세상을 보는 눈이 좀 더 깊어진 것 같다”고 말한 걸 봤는데, 첫 영화에서 새롭게 얻은 게 있다면.

한지민 : <청연>은 1년 동안 차근차근 찍었어요. 처음에는 하루 찍고 며칠 지나서 다시 ‘이정희’라는 인물이 돼야 하는 게 어렵다고 생각했는데 다행히 윤종찬 감독님께서 세심하게 잘 이끌어주셨어요. 드라마를 찍을 때는 시간에 쫓겨서 가진 걸 다 표현하지 못할 때도 있거든요. 그런데 영화는 심정적으로 여유를 가지고 연기에 욕심을 부릴 수가 있어서 좋았어요. <청연>의 마지막에 내가 막 울면서 모르스 부호를 치며 박경원(장진영)에게 연락하는 장면이 있거든요. 그때 감독님께서 “너와 박경원은 친자매처럼 지냈던 사이라는 걸 떠올려보라”고 말씀해주시면서 내 속에 있는 감정을 잘 끄집어내도록 도와주셔서 그 순간만큼은 정말로 정희가 될 수 있었어요. 처음으로 내가 정말 그 인물이 돼서 우는 감정이 진실한 연기라는 걸 알게 됐죠. 부끄럽지만 그전에는 그랬던 적이 별로 없는데 그런 희열을 알게 해준 감독님께 지금도 감사드리고 있어요.

ttdan_logo.jpg: 중학교 3학년 때 CF 모델로 데뷔했지만 연기가 아닌 다른 전공을 택했고, 연예 활동과 학업을 병행해오며 어려운 점은 없었나요?

한지민 : 조급한 걸 싫어해요. 조급하면 놓치고 가는 부분이 많을 것 같아서 뭐든 차근차근 준비해서 하는 걸 좋아해요. 중3 때부터 CF를 시작했지만 나는 학생이었고, 고등학교 때도 그 나이 때에만 할 수 있는 게 있으니까 그걸 놓치면 평생 후회할 것 같았어요. 나랑 일하는 분(매니저)의 생각도 같아서 그때는 촬영 끝나면 학교에 가고, 정 안 되면 일단 학교에 가서 말씀드리고 조퇴를 하는 식이라 학교에 많이 빠지지 않았죠. 어떻게 보면 그 당시 더 빨리 (연예계에서) 컸으면 좋지 않았을까 하는 질문도 많이 받는데, 그랬으면 내가 모를 건방짐 같은 것도 생길 수 있었을 거라고 생각해요. 지금 내가 학교에 가서 친구들과 어울리는 게 그걸 포기하고 인기를 얻는 것보다 더 좋은 일인 것 같아요. 지금도 나는 연예인의 세계가 달리 있다고는 생각 안 해요. 난 그냥 학생이면서도 미리 직업이 있는데 그게 연기자로서의 현장인 것뿐이죠.

남들에게 직장이 있듯, 연기하는 곳이 내 직업의 현장

hjm_07.jpg

ttdan_logo.jpg: 전에 KBS <9시 뉴스>에 잠깐 자원봉사하는 대학생으로 인터뷰한 동영상을 봤어요. 그때도 연예인이었는데, 방송에 수수한 모습으로 나오는 걸 개의치 않던 모습이 인상적이었어요.

한지민 : 그때가 막 <좋은 사람> 했을 때였는데, 학교에서 자원봉사하는 현장이었고, 좋은 일을 알린다는 취지에서 인터뷰 요청에 응했던 거였어요. 그래서 자막도 ‘탤런트 한지민’이 아니라 그냥 ‘서울여대 사회사업학과 2학년’이라고 나갔죠. 평소엔 내가 연예인이라는 생각을 별로 안 해요. 남들에게 직장이 있듯이 내가 연기하는 곳이 그냥 내 직업의 현장이구요.

ttdan_logo.jpg: 그래서 <좋은 사람>에 주인공으로 출연한 다음 <대장금>에서 다시 조연 캐릭터를 연기할 수 있었던 건가요? 스타라는 의식이 있었다면 쉬운 결정은 아니었을 텐데.

한지민 : <좋은 사람>을 하고서 내가 많이 부족하다는 걸 느껴서 의기소침해 있었어요. 그러다가 존경하는 이영애 선배님이 나오시는 <대장금>에 출연해 ‘신비’ 역을 연기하면서 다시 “연기하는 게 너무너무 즐거울 수 있구나”하는 생각을 하게 됐어요. 함께 출연한 대선배님들도 많은 걸 가르쳐주셨고, 사극은 처음이어서 아주 새로운 경험이었죠. 지금도 그런 생각은 있어요. 영화 작업을 많이 못했기 때문에 또 영화를 하면 작은 역할이라도 선배님들과 연기해보고 싶어요. 나는 연기가 늘었다, 잘했다, 한지민의 연기를 보고 마음이 아팠다, 이런 평들이 기분좋지 내가 얼마나 유명한가… 그런 건 아닌 거 같아요. 내가 정말 연기력이 늘고 기회가 찾아오면 그때 또 주연을 맡을 수 있으니까. 부족하면 <대장금> 같은 작품을 선택해서 다시 배울 수도 있는 거고.

ttdan_logo.jpg: 데뷔한 후로 미니시리즈 주연이 되기까지 남들 보기엔 순탄하다고 할 수 있는 연기 생활을 해왔어요. 하지만 본인에게는 힘들었던 순간도 있었을 것 같은데요.

한지민 : 만약 작품 하나하나의 인기에 신경을 쓰면서 “다음 작품 언제 하나” “빨리 다음 주연을 맡아야지”라고 생각했다면 힘들었을 수도 있었겠죠. 그렇지만 사실은 연기를 하고 싶어하는 분들이나 나보다 잘하는 분들이 많은데도 나에게 기회가 계속 주어지는 것 자체가 고맙죠. 어차피 육체적인 부분은 다 똑같이 힘들어요. 나보단 스탭들이 훨씬 힘들구요. 나는 신이 없을 때 잠을 잘 수 있는데 그 분들은 늘 스탠바이해야 하니까. 다만 힘든 건, 내가 준비했던 게 이렇게 많아도 그게 현장에서 다 표현되지 않았을 때, 그리고 그게 끝까지 나오지 않은 채 마무리가 되어버릴 때에요. 결국 내가 스스로에게 얼마나 만족스럽고 충실한가가 제일 힘든 부분이죠.

ttdan_logo.jpg: 지금까지 맡았던 배역 대부분이 야무지고 당차지만 상대 남자 배우들에게는 안타까움이나 보호본능을 일으키는 캐릭터였던 것 같아요. 남성으로부터 보호받는 것에 대해서는 어떻게 생각해요?

한지민 : 사랑은 양쪽 모두 동등해야 하는 거라고 생각해요. 나이나 관계를 떠나서 내가 힘들 때는 상대방에게 기대고, 그쪽이 힘들 때는 나 역시 더 큰 사람이 돼서 그쪽이 기댈 수 있는 사람이 되고 싶어요.

ttdan_logo.jpg: TV 밖의 한지민씨는 아이에게 관심이 많지 않나요? 원래는 아동학과를 지원했다는 얘기도 들었는데. 어떤 엄마가 되고 싶어요?

한지민 : 그건 정말 고민이 많이 될 것 같아요. 아마 아이랑 친구같이 지내면서도 때로는 엄격한 엄마가 되지 않을까 싶어요.

hjm_08.jpg

ttdan_logo.jpg: 실버타운을 짓는 데 관심이 많다는 얘기를 들었어요. 아이와 노인, 본인까지 합치면 하나의 가족이 되는 셈인데, 이상적으로 생각하는 가족의 모델이 있나요.

한지민 : 내가 실제로 할머니, 할아버지, 부모님, 언니까지 여섯 식구로 함께 살았어요. 얼마 전 할아버지가 돌아가셨는데 그동안 할머니 할아버지께서 편찮으신 걸 보면서 사회사업에 관심이 생긴 거죠. 어떤 사회생활보다도 가족이 제일 중요하다고 생각해요. 누구 하나 바쁘다고 해서 대화가 단절되면 안 되고 하루 한 번은 꼭, 저녁식사 같은 때 대화의 시간을 가지면서 서로 삶을 공유할 수 있었으면 좋겠어요.

ttdan_logo.jpg피플(virtue119) : 앞으로 어떤 배우로, 어떤 사람으로서 살아가고 싶나요?

한지민 : 일단 나는 인간 한지민이고, 내가 가지고 있는 직업이 연기자일 뿐이에요. 물론 연기자라는 직업적 특성이 있긴 하지만, 언제 누구를 만나도 한결같은 사람이었으면 좋겠어요. 연기자로서는 진실된 연기자였으면 좋겠고. 매순간 그 사람이 돼서 진실되게 연기하려고 노력하다 보면 시청자들에게도 내가 어떤 사람인지 와닿을 거라고 믿어요.