Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest hanjimin

hi mariella

thanks for ssp summery i'll wait for more

i want to write for her but i can't login the site

i don't know korean language

i see CS from KBS global

i search many times to find her site but every site is korean

this makes me sooooooooooooo upset

i realy like her she is so natural and beautiful even without any

makeup AND SHE IS A PERFECT ACTRESS

i'm not korean but i sense she and KJH are more than chemistry couple

sp after seeing them on the sets and ng's

they made a lovely couple and they're so sweet tgt

i wish they'll be true couple

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest hanjimin

hi greenyis this pic you post above(hjm&kjh eating s.th) from the sets?hi greenyis this pic you post above(hjm&kjh eating s.th) from the sets?

Guest mariella

i'm going to continue with the summaries now but again please go to the CS letter section of their official site and write your support for Han Ji Min. I feel so bad for her that she had has the least amount of posts from fans, when the rest of the main cast got a lot of posts.. she's the only one who needs more- even the villains had more than her! Write in english, chinese, vietnamese, japanese.. any language of your choice. It's okay. She's worked so hard on this drama too and it's not fair that ONLY the rest of the cast gets abundantly showered with appreciation and she doesn't.

I was able to register without a korean registration number (like social security).. It said invalid, but I was surprised that it worked when I tried to log in afterwards. After inputing my log in info, a screen said invalid entry..but i was able to log in anyway and write posts on other drama sections in their website. I think its a glitch in their system.

url="http://www.kbs.co.kr/end_program/drama/seoulscandal/zzirasi/letter/index.html"]http://www.kbs.co.kr/end_program/drama/seo...tter/index.html

okay so continuation of sang sang plus. I forgot to add that when HJM said KJH is like an ajumma and that he loves to cook and clean, She also said that his van is super clean and organized. She said usually people put their remote controls on the holder.. but he velcros it and puts it on the wall along with other items. At that the MC asks KJH if he velcro his human crew members too.. such as his "codi" (stylist).. then the other MC pretends to be a codi girl velcroed to the wall and says "oppa~ please peel me off the wall!"

So the MC asks HJM what are KJH's drinking habits. She replies that he drinks super fast and makes other people drink even more. Plus even if he gets drunk, he doesn't show it at all. She said that she's only been really drunk twice and both of those times had been with KJH. At that point, all the MC's smile and nudge KJH going "nice going" and giving him the thumbs up sign. KJH says that he actually didn't need to put in much effort to make her drink. He said that when he first met her, he took her to a nice French restaurant so that they could be comfortable with each other. They were drinking wine so they toasted each other.. and he put his glass down. She on the other hand.. was twirling the wine and had the pose of a real wine connoisseur. At that point everyone laughs, HJM is all embarrassed. The MC's asks HJM.. so how do you twirl wine? do you twirl it like this or do you put a lid on it and shake it? Then KJH continues that they drank so much wine both of them got drunk and ended up going to Karaoke together. He said HJM said she sings a lot of Boa songs at Karaoke but KJH said she didn't that night. In which HJM interrupts him saying "what are you talking about? I did sing Boa songs that night!" Everyone starts laughing.. MC said to KJH, wow your memory must have blanked out from being so drunk. KJH replies he remembers her punching in the numbers on the remote but he doesn't remember much else.

Then the MC asks.. has there been a time where you felt you were disillusioned by each other? Then KJH replies he wasn't disillusion but he was frustrated with her about one thing. He said they filmed a "bed scene" together (he's talking about the first time she runs into his room with a gun) (the Mc slams his hand on the floor and his eyes wide open with interest at the word "bed scene") KJH continues that she had a scene where she takes off her top. During the scene she takes it off easily and he didn't look at her at first (like in the script) but.. since he's a guy curiosity got the better of him and he took a look despite not having to. (you can see it in the scene) as soon as the director said "cut!" she would wrap herself immediately with the blanket and two crew girls would come running to cover her while she put the top back on. Thats where he gets all riled up.. he said there was absolutely nothing to cover.. she had a thick and wide tank top on. The only thing visible was her arms. (he starts yelling at this point haha) Then he says the most frustrating thing was the next day.. He saw a CF with HJM and it was all in nude. (It shows HJM showering but nothing promiscuous). KJH gets all animated and says she was showing her bare back and touching her legs.. yet she gets all embarrassed about her arms on the set. Then the MCs ask HJM why were you so keen on covering up? Do you have a tattoo on your arm you're trying to hide? The other MC adds does the tattoo say "Let's live life as a good person (from now on)" (something reformed gangsters would do) Then another MC adds do you have long droopy (i think they're called bat wings by some people) arm fat?

then HJM says actually the CF was a body wash.. and whenever the director said "cut" she would immediately cover up completely then too. Then the MC ask if it was really her or did she use a body part double.. she said.. that her face and her side/back comes out together.. Then KJH adds that he heard it was all really her. Then the MC looks at him and goes "KJH seems like he came out here to tattle tale on HJM" at that point KJH cracks up.. HJM gets all cutely defensive saying.. "he always yells at me about this!"

Then the MCs say to her that she must have had a lot of male admirers in high school. (she was known to be cute/pretty amongst her peers back then too apparently) She said its okay to date plenty in high school but for some reason back then she had the thought something terrible would happen if she did. When boys expressed interest she would say that she will start dating in college. So when was entering college she was all excited bc that would be her first opportunity to date boys. But she said she ended up going to a all female college so there wasn't an opportunity to meet a lot of boys. So the MC asks if she didn't date in college too, in which she says no, she did date for the first time in college.. then laughs after a second saying "okay, that didn't make sense probably" (I think she meant she didn't get to meet a lot of different guys as she probably imagined college to be like .. she probably looked forward to it a lot bc she was waiting to start dating boys then.)

At that point KJH (who was listening intently) interrupts and asks her " So you NEVER dated any guys in hs?" she say no, she didn't. Then he asks "So college was the very FIRST time you ever dated?" She says yes. Then he's about to ask more questions when the MCs next to him abruptly interrupts him and says. "Uh, you're not the MC here, we are.. we ask the questions not you." KJH gets embarrassed and starts laughing. (they all start talking at once) one of them says something like you can be the good looking MC if you want to join us.. ( I was annoyed they interrupted him though... so curious as to what he was going to ask her)

Okay.. there some more funny stuff but its getting too long.. i might add some more later

back to the final letters that the cast and directors wrote.. KJH began with HJM in his letter. He wrote that one time he was lamenting/complaining about the low ratings of the drama.. That he doesn't understand bc he thinks it very entertaining when he watches it himself. He said he was depressed and feeling low on the set. But he learned one thing. He said never complain about low ratings in front of Jo Ma Ja though.. She'll look at you with her cute large round puppy dog eyes and angrily lecture you about how it's about putting your all into your work.. about how you are satisfied with what you have done. Instead of moping around the set, you should continue to put your fire/passion into your job and give your best to your fans.. blah blah" (he wrote something like blah blah too haha) Then he goes.. I'm certain i'm the oppa here, but it seems I always get lectured by her. When she looks at me with those eyes I find myself feeling ashamed and being scolded by her. Then he thanks his adorable, smart, lovable co-star HJM. He said that because it was her, he was able to be comfortable with her from the start and work easily.

Then he writes about Ryu Jin and Han Go Eun.. About how he respects Ryu Jin and about how beautiful Han Go Eun is. (He says he wanted to take a picture of her (when they were taking personal pictures) but he was too nervous to ask her and he says it was a joy to see her beauty every day.. he said that one should live a very long time so that one could at one point see perfect beauty like hers)

Okay, so to HJM's letter: She writes a lot about the director and crew (even the interns and lowly "gophers") She thanks each and every one of them in depth. She thanks Ryu Jin a lot.. (you can see she's pretty close to him) She says she hopes his baby is born healthy and all pudgy. She also says that it's really sad no one knows how silly/funny and adorable he is.. She says she hopes the secret is out one day so others could love that side of him too.. but in the mean time she will be spreading the news for him.

Then she thanks wannie orabuni, saying that although they quibbled a lot and she would lecture/scold him at times.. it was because she was Jo Ma Ja and he was Wannie.. She wanted to stay in character.. and she asks him "you knew that right?" She said now they aren't Jo Ma Ja and Wannie anymore.. let's not fight and get along okay? (haha it was cute the way she said it)

Then she writes something very lovely about Han Go Eun unnie..I like hers bc she not only praises her beauty but is the first and only cast member to actually commend Han Go Eun on her acting. Saying every part of her is beautiful and that watching her as Cha Song Joo.. no one could have done it better.. HJM said she did it perfectly and she can't imagine any other person as Cha Song Joo.. when her character died, Jo Ma Ja was so sad and in pain too.. She said she will always remember her as the charismatic Cha Song Joo and her beauty as well.

Han Go Eun also wrote about Ryu Jin sunbenim (senior) She thanks him profusely for making her feel comfortable and giving her guidance during their scenes. She says she has the utmost respect for him.. She says she still feels nervous around him (because he is her superior).

Han Go Eun addresses Nayeokyung and Wannie together.. she says she would watch them cutely and adorably bicker privately with each other all the time on the set.. and to be honest she was jealous.

Then she addresses her right hand man.. says that she might start missing his sweaty stench in the future.. haha.. that was funny.

Okay maybe i'll add more stuff later.. but I ran out of time..

Guest snowprincess

^ hi mariella! wow, thanks so very much for the wonderful translations! they were lovely. i was able to feel the sincerity of Kang Ji Hwan, Han Ji Min, Ryu Jin, and Han Go Eun.

ill comment further in the Capital Scandal thread since this is the Han Ji Min thread. and i will surely show my support for Han Ji Min on the CS website.

she strikes me as a very positive and hard-working person and a serious actress but also very playful and caring to her co-stars. she is also very wise in saying its not about the ratings. its all about giving your best in everything you do. how positive and mature is that! wow! ive heard that Capital Scandal is one of the most downloaded series anyway so im sure they will reap their just rewards.

Fanmade MVs of Capital Scandal

I love this drama very much .

I love almost all of the protagonist characters in this drama and love the chemistry between Kang Ji Hwan and Han Ji Min alot...

Anyway, I like the OST title "Because of You" and I made it into MVs..

Below is the link if you like to watch :

1) MV Capital Scandal-Because of You

Song:The OST "Because Of You " By Jun So Young

Clips: Wan and Yu Kyung Scenes from K-Drama "Capital Scandal" (KBS-2007)

2)MV Capital Scandal-A Love Storyboard

Song:The OST "Because Of You (Instrumental - Piano Version)"

Pictorial:Screen Cap from K-Drama "Capital Scandal" (KBS-2007)

My another MV from Han Ji Min's Older Drama Invincible Parachute Agent with Eric..

3)MV Invincible Parachute Agent-Choi Kang Theme

Song:The OST "Shine On Me" By Park Kyung Tae

Clips:Choi Kang's Scenes From K-Drama "The Invincible Parachute Agent" (SBS-2006)

Hi Mariella! Thanks for your translation and also others who shared and uploaded NGs and BTS.

Glad to know that those who watched this drama have the same withdrawal symptoms as I have. Actually I'm kind of hard to please so it will take a really good drama to make me DL it, the NGs, in the making and lurks in its thread even after finished watching it. As you can see, CS also makes me come out to post my sentiments (adding to my few posts). :P

mariella you don't know how much i love you for those translations you provided. i had actually compiled them and saved it as a word doc. you are such a dear to many of us here. it's so fun reading your translations, allows me to understand the characters more. but you upset me when you said that KJH-HJM won't possibly be together in real life. anyway i think that each of the CS casts fits their role perfectly, can't think of anyone who can do better than them.

i can't do translations like mariella, but do allow me to share some pictures.

img8C.jpg

img92.jpg

img9D.jpg

^^ i wonder why wannie didnt get a bigger fan than jo maja's strawberry fan

credit http://cafe.daum.net/withTG

aaa.jpg

^^ something different from Jo Maja

hb1.jpg

hb2.jpg

^^ i guess this is the CF mentioned in sang sang plus :P

credit http://cafe.daum.net/jimin1004

mariella dear......thank you so much for the summary especially the sang sang plus part....you know i've been searching for the subs all over the place but i wasn't lucky enough until your beautiful translation comes to rescue LOL......kamsahamnida chingu !!

beary......maybe it's just me but do i see KJH look of love to HJM on the first pic ?

Guest hanjimin

no you're not the onei saw these comments in kjh thread toothen i hope soNOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLEno you're not the onei saw these comments in kjh thread tooso i hope soNOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

mariella

Beary is right!! THANK UUUU so much for your lovely translations!!! :wub:

alleycat

heehee... i used to not too care with the NGs and BTSs stuff too before...

but CS really push me up to search over as many as possible!! CS rocks!!!

beary

Thank You for the PICS! ^0^

(thx again for sharing that cool withTG tips!!)

hanjimin

yeah, seing the bang-style of HJM, i think it's from the set of CS too.. but don't know sure..

thx 2 cutiepie for sharing that stuff:

20070614 KBS 8pm News - KJH & HJM cut

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xpco0c

credits: 고무신@DC

(i loovvee to see how JIhwan orabeoni and JImin onni being together!!)

Poor HJM...

I can't understand why HJM got negative response on her in CS...

Anyway, in my thought HJM is perfect as Yeo Kyung..and I don't think other actors will do as good as her if they took the role..

However, it is glad to read the summary by Mariella ..It makes me like her more and make me think that HJM is such a positive and sincere person..who despite the bad rating but still work hard to give her best to her fans..She even influenced KJH to also think like that when he was down because of the rating issue...HJM has such a great personality!!!

Every character in CS are great..The casts are just perfect..Otherwise, I can't be so totally hooked up with it like this..that's my opinion..

Guest cutiepie

thanks mariella for taking the time to do those translations, it is greatly appreciated! :wub:

some MVs with HJM

thumbs20070909145413vj2.jpg

Oh Se Jun - Endless Memories

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l4y6jm

credits: 경스유치원@DC

thumbs20070909145808mx6.jpg

Shin Seung Hun - After Saying Goodbye

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q0mr6r

credits: ㅋㅌ@DC

thumbs20070909150153sy7.jpg

Asia - I Don't Know

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wblzz3

credits: 경스유치원@DC

Guest mariella

so i'll do more rough summaries later today.. but first some pictures

108012028_L.jpg

108010033_L.jpg

108010034_L.jpg

108010038_L.jpg

108010029_L.jpg

haha okay, some more normal pictures of her:

108001018_L.jpg

108010001_L.jpg

108010011_L.jpg

108010010_L.jpg

108010019_L.jpg

108010018_L.jpg

108010017_L.jpg

108010023_L.jpg

108010007_L.jpg

so i'll write the summaries later.. and i've posted some images on the CS thread too but i have a few more funny ones i want to add later.

^ wow mariella those pics is so cute!!

i esp like this one...

so i'll do more rough summaries later today.. but first some pictures

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w232/ma...108010034_L.jpg

heehee... the first one is cute too.... You know, the plain-black-n-white-hanbok JoMaJa in a modern car... what a sight... :D

can't wait for your summaries...! :w00t:

Guest mariella

I also did some rough translations of some of the NGS in the Capital Scandal thread.

Let me know if there are still people who want to know what happened in the rest of the sang sang plus program..

The 6/14 8pm KBS news clip:

How does the CS cast deal with the hot weather of Hap chung (where it's being filmed). Wannie "For us, we have to wear a full layered suit or a very thick hanbok so the most difficult thing for us is to fight the heat" For the health benefit of the cast and crew of CS, the two leads, Han Ji Min and Kang Ji Hwan both bought, prepared and provided healthy Chicken rice porridge for everyone. They even directly served it themselves. Kang Ji Hwan said they prepared enough for 22 people.. but already it's gone.

Interviewer asks HJM "are there any foods you are picky about/don't eat?" She says "no, there isn't - this person is the picky one" (and she does a hand gesture towards KJH)

Interviewer asks KJH "so then what are the foods you don't eat?" KJH replies "Just things like dog meat..." At that HJM laughs and nudges him, "That makes it sound like I like dog meat!" And they both laugh. (Dog meat is an exotic food in Korea despite the false propaganda in media.. all of my cousins and friends have never even seen it before- and they were born/raised in Korea and still live there now.. but it's usually associated with old grandpas who eat it as medicinal meal.. females especially young females aren't supposed to eat foods like that-not very ladylike)

Question: how do you deal with the heat? KJH: I drink a lot of water, eat a lot of bap/(Korean)food, and occasionally eat healthy/energizing meals like chicken rice porridge. HJM "I found that soaking my feet in ice water cools me down a lot, I did it a few times on the set"

KJH: The weather is really hot, but we eat this chicken rice porridge every night!

HJM: Please be happy and healthy!

KJH & HJM: Thank you!

Guest snowprincess

^ hi mariella! your translations are wonderful! :D they complete my Capital Scandal experience! yes, i would love to know more about happened during the Sang Sang Plus episodes.

by the way, is SangSang Plus like a variety show or more of a talk show? their format is pretty unique with everyone sitting on floor cushions. also, i noticed they wore different colored vests. is it a uniform? hope you dont mind all the questions :blush:

Hi..I am just browsing and want to find out things about Han Ji Min and end up at a blog named popseoul.com..I got this news and just want to share ..

hanjimin-ysmm.jpg

Did Se7en stalk Han Ji Min?

Han Ji Min confessed (?) that a fellow celeb stalked her for the past six months. The mysterious star would message her or call her at least ten times a day and if she did not pick up, he would throw tantrums. Lucky for her, he gave up last month so she’s free at last. As soon as this story aired on tv, netizens started to dig up relevant information to find out who stalked her.During the show, Han Ji Min stated that her stalker is a top hallyu star who travels to other countries frequently, an actor & singer and he is younger than her. Top candidates were Se7en and Rain, but since Rain and Han Ji Min are the same age, more people are speculating that it’s Se7en. Can you imagine Se7en stalking Han Ji Min? I sure can’t! Who do you think is the real stalker?Credits : Pop Seoul.com

Also...I am not opposed to plastic surgery..However, it is nice to know that HJM is one of the K-actress with natural beauty.

han-ji-min.gif

Guest mariella

Hi..I am just browsing and want to find out things about Han Ji Min and end up at a blog named popseoul.com..I got this news and just want to share ..

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f242/red...njimin-ysmm.jpg

Did Se7en stalk Han Ji Min?

Han Ji Min confessed (?) that a fellow celeb stalked her for the past six months. The mysterious star would message her or call her at least ten times a day and if she did not pick up, he would throw tantrums. Lucky for her, he gave up last month so she’s free at last. As soon as this story aired on tv, netizens started to dig up relevant information to find out who stalked her.During the show, Han Ji Min stated that her stalker is a top hallyu star who travels to other countries frequently, an actor & singer and he is younger than her. Top candidates were Se7en and Rain, but since Rain and Han Ji Min are the same age, more people are speculating that it’s Se7en. Can you imagine Se7en stalking Han Ji Min? I sure can’t! Who do you think is the real stalker?Credits : Pop Seoul.com

Also...I am not opposed to plastic surgery..However, it is nice to know that HJM is one of the K-actress with natural beauty.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f242/red.../han-ji-min.gif

That picture all the way to the top right is not Han Ji Min..I really don't think so. (with the frizzy flat curly hair tied back). I saw that particular picture several times as a childhood picture of another actress.. I forgot who it was since it was an actress I didn't really have much interest in (but it was a pretty actress I think).. Anyway I'm pretty sure it's Not HJM. The shape of her face, and her lips are completely different.. The face bone shape is way too long and narrow, and the girl in the picture has super plump upper and lower lips. HJM's lips in other childhood pictures and even nowadays does NOT look THAT plump... I've heard of having injections to plump your lips but i doubt an elementary kid from the early 90's would do that. Not to say the kid is ugly..she is pretty & cute..

Okay, a few things about my thought on this stalker topic.. Pop Seoul is very entertaining and I do like it, especially the dry humor it has. At the same time, I tend to disagree with a lot of it's opinions.. However, people should keep this in mind- it is not a trust worthy website to get any real information..Many times, they get their information completely wrong (which is understandable.. they aren't some official news source) but because of the strong way it's written it can tend to make things sound like it's fact - not what it really is: opinion. Some people treat it as "news" or information source and they really should just treat it as just a person writing his or her own OPINIONs.

That said, I saw the Ya Shim Man Man episode.. People mentioned Se7en and Rain.. but HJM never mentioned who they were.. in fact she gave rather little information. I watched it twice but she never said he was younger than her.. That was people's assumption. she said he was a singer (never mentioned actor). She said she never met him in person. Also it ended a YEAR ago.. not a month ago.

Here is what happened: She was in the hospital at the time bc she was ill. They asked her during what time? She replied it was when she was doing "wolf" with Eric and she got into that accident (if you don't know about it, there was a scene where a stunt car is supposed to look like it was going to crash into them but had to instead stop in front of them. However, I guess there was a mix up and the stunt car really ended up driving straight nonstop, crashing straight into them.. Eric threw himself over HJM right before impact in a true kdrama-save-your-girl type of fashion (read that somewhere) just as it was written in the script. Eric was hurt pretty badly I heard.. (although he's okay now) HJM sustained injuries as well. Thus Wolf was canceled after 3 episodes) Okay back to stalker story. So she got a call from this person who she never met before but he called out of concern after hearing about her accident. She thanked him and thought nothing more of it. But then he started to call her profusely, calling her everyday, telling her he wants to come see her, leaving more than 10 text messages every night. She called him back and nicely told him that it was making her uncomfortable, and politely refused him. She never picked up his calls after that. She never met this person before in person but he was acting this way, it made her feel uncomfortable. One day, in one of the voice messages he left, he was cursing and really angry. So she called him back asking why he was so angry. He said it's because she won't even hear him out or give him a chance. He said he waited a really really long time for this opportunity. He would call her/text her what he's doing all the time.. such as, "right now i'm at ___(country)" and then "right now i've returned home (to Korea) so I feel more at ease".. One time he called from an overseas phone number and she picked up accidentally, not recognizing the number. He was so happy that she picked up it, he started to call her even more. Now other guests and MCs are asking her questions.. She replies, Yes he is a SINGER, and he travels to foreign countries a lot. He's famous and very busy. It lasted for 6 months and ended last year. They never met in person. That's ALL the information she gives. Nothing more, Nothing less.

One of the guests asks why she didn't just meet with him at least once in person to tell him off. She replies because he is a very busy and famous person.. she just didn't want to get involved.

Of course people will automatically think of Se7en and Rain.. but actually we all know that they aren't the only two Hallyu singers in Korea.. There are many. Plus, many young people from foreign countries don't know but there are some older famous "Hallyu" male singers too.. popular with people in their 50's. She never mentions age. It's impossible to narrow down the number of possibilities.