Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Mariella, ahaha.. whatever they say, i believe all OPENMINDED souls will see clearly, who is the Immature one.. ;)

and wow..! i didn't know she is that popular these days in Korea... :w00t: Happy for her..!^^

coreana ira.. glad to see you here...! n don't forget to watch your Capital Scandal...! :lol:

Hanjimin n Manuaneun.. Thx for sharing... i love all those imaginary scene... :lol:

anyway, Blue Sparrow (CheungYeon) is movie about the first female pilot in Korea... She plays a cheerful girl that adore that first female pilot (played by JangJinYeong if my memory isn't false^^)... hihi...

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest mariella

ahh.. been so busy lately. I do want to do more translations.. Thanks for the beautiful pictures ^^ She looks cute and very pretty with short hair.. but I do like her hair when it was long the best. I saw HJM in a commercial for a boutique here in NYC (where I live). It's pretty funny because the boutique is Korean owned and they occasionally advertise on Korean cable channel here. It used to be this Korean super model that advertised (I heard she was a niece of the owner) but now it's HJM. She looks really "fresh" and chic in it.. She's wearing a simple but classic Burberry trench coat.. and has almost no make up on. She still looks very pretty. You see her walking around the inside of the boutique, talking about how wonderful the store is. She does a good job.

But I'm kind of annoyed she did the boutique commercial. she's too big of a star to be doing that. It's a very high-end designer boutique and I do know Koreans with money all go there to shop.. even a lot of Korean celebrities.. but still. On a side note, I do like the boutique but I hate the young workers there. They are all very polite but the young female workers there annoy me. I think the young ones lack professionalism. I usually go straight to the older female workers. The boutique is called Cosmos. They have one in Manhatten and Flushing, New York.

Guest mariella

I apologize if these are reposts.. just wanted to add more pictures.. I love her pictures when she was in high school/college - and generally all the pictures before she became an actress. She was so pretty! someone already posted most of them up.. but i think i saw a few that weren't seen on this thread yet.. I'll try to find it again. in the mean time.. more HJM:

photo10899.jpg

photo10912.jpg

photo10926.jpg

photo10924.jpg

photo10923.jpg

photo10918.jpg

photo10917.jpg

photo10914.jpg

photo10907.jpg

photo10903.jpg

Guest mariella

From the drama: Great Inheritance

C7D1C1F6B9CE2.jpg

C7D1C1F6B9CE3.jpg

C7D1C1F6B9CE4.jpg

C7D1C1F6B9CE5.jpg

C7D1C1F6B9CE6.gif

C7D1C1F61.jpg

A CF she did when she was in High School:

C7D1C1F6B9CE.jpg

From the drama: Capital Scandal

76t77116_1.jpg

76t77116_2.jpg

img.jpg

108012101_L.jpg

I've seen KJH use the fan HJM is holding..hehe

108012088_L.jpg

Caption said (on the website).. "I want to go to the bigger umbrella!" haha. 108012008_L.jpg

108012001_L.jpg

Guest maneuneun

I just read this from a korean web and tried to use translator machine to translate it. From what i understand that it mentions Han Ji Min is sick? Hope someone can help to translate or correct me if i am wrong! Thanks in advance.

한지민, '이산' 촬영 중 실신..응급실로 실려가

2007092719570169633_000047_0.jpg

한지민이 촬영 중 실신, 응급실로 실려간 사실이 뒤늦게 밝혀졌다.

한지민은 26일 오후 경기도 이천의 MBC 드라마 '이산' 야외세트장에서 촬영 도중 실신해 인근에 병원 응급실로 이송된 후 서울로 이동, 모 병원에서 정밀검사를 받았다고.

검사 결과 고열과 함께 급격한 체력 저하로 인해 촬영에 무리가 있다는 진단이 나와 이날 촬영을 중단했으며 이튿날 새벽부터 촬영을 재개했으나 당분간은 링거를 맞으며 투혼 연기를 펼쳐야할 상황이다.

지난해 '무적의 낙하산 요원'을 통해 스타덤에 오른 한지민은 올들어 '경성 스캔들'에 이어 '이산'의 촬영에 들어가는 등 강행군을 이어오고 있다.

Guest mariella

한지민, '이산' 촬영 중 실신..응급실로 실려가

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2007/3...33_000047_0.jpg

한지민이 촬영 중 실신, 응급실로 실려간 사실이 뒤늦게 밝혀졌다.

The information that HJM fainted on set and was brought to the hospital via ambulance was found out late (after the fact by media).

한지민은 26일 오후 경기도 이천의 MBC 드라마 '이산' 야외세트장에서 촬영 도중 실신해 인근에 병원 응급실로 이송된 후 서울로 이동, 모 병원에서 정밀검사를 받았다고.

On the 26th afternoon in Gyungidong eechun, on the Yisan set, while she was filming a scene, fainted and lost consciousness. She was rushed to the emergency room and where she was treated.

검사 결과 고열과 함께 급격한 체력 저하로 인해 촬영에 무리가 있다는 진단이 나와 이날 촬영을 중단했으며 이튿날 새벽부터 촬영을 재개했으나 당분간은 링거를 맞으며 투혼 연기를 펼쳐야할 상황이다.

The test result showed that her body has significantly weakend due to severe exhaustion from overworking. She was working non-stop for two days straight till dawn without much rest. However for the time being she needs to be hospitalized and be under the I.V.

I heard she got out of the hospital early today and went on to resume filming despite pressure from doctors to stay hospitalized.. Talk about being over-worked! But I'm not surprised, we ARE talking about HJM.. she's known for her supreme, strong sense of responsibility. I hope she is okay.

Guest maneuneun

:( It's bad to hear that!i hope she will listen to doctor advice instead. i know it's professional for her to be back to work after going to hospital but health should come first :( she may faint again with all those hectic schedule :tears:

ah reminds me of her accident during Wolf filming though this time is not as bad. but we trust that she will be full of engery and life again. wonder how can she rest well as advised with the given hectic schedule and whole crew awaiting her. :tears:

-----------------------------------------

on Dramatique magazine cover

Oct 07 Issue

dramatique10m.gif

credit http://www.dramatique.co.kr/magazine/default.asp

Thanx Mariella for the pix..I like HJM's eyes..I think she has very bright eyes..And they seems like brighter when she puts on make up..

Poor HJM, it looks like she works too hard recently..Wish she get well soon...

I go to the "Yi San" 's thread and read the messages there.I think this drama has a good storyline..

Guest maneuneun

dramatique_bg.jpg

credit to dramatique

HJM_200710_01CECI.gif

Ceci October Issue

Finally get to see HJM again in YS tonight :D What a long wait :phew: In fact when i am feeling down because i won't able to see the young actor who acted YS but with the appearance of HJM tonight, it build up my interest to watch it again :w00t: I am eager to see a good chemistry between LSJ and HJM and hope their appearance will help to boost up the rating too :lol:

Guest hanjimin

who is this guy with jimin

i think it's kang ji hwan

it's not clear

25gxph0.jpg

and some pics from entertainment relay program 29 sep 2007

1zwomtl.jpg

jv6pls.jpg

1zwomtl.jpg

i think it's yisan sets

5krqeq.jpg

Guest maneuneun

These range of photos also come with a clip and interviews but i don't know how to translate it so i will just post the photos here :D

i_hanjimin_060117_1.jpg

i_hanjimin_060117_2.jpg

i_hanjimin_060117_3.jpg

i_hanjimin_060117_4.jpg

i_hanjimin_060117_5.jpg

Guest mariella

who is this guy with jimin

i think it's kang ji hwan

it's not clear

http://i21.tinypic.com/25gxph0.jpg

I don't think that's Kang Ji Hwan.. he looks like one of the step/crew members.

wannie and yeokyung ^^ = wankyung

Kang Ji Hwan (Jo Tae Gyu) and Han Ji min = taegyumini? jomini? kangjimini? ^^

wanwan.jpg

I read an article saying HJM is fine and very healthy.. she has some sort of condition that makes her occasionally dizzy and gives her headaches.. but it's not serious apparently. The article does name the condition and explains it.. it sounded like it's not serious.. but it must be hard for her to live her life with that condition.. especially as an actress.

I saw a picture of her in a dark pink/reddish dress.. she looked so pretty.. She was hosting the yunega entertainment news show.. wonder which site i saw it from? can't remember.. I should have saved it..hehe.

Guest maneuneun

(source: http://www.arirang.co.kr/)

Star Focus - Han Ji Min

star01(106).gifstar02(96).gif

An actress who seems as pure as the first snowfall in the wintertime. Oddly enough, that innocence also allows her to absorb ANY type of character with ease! Today's STAR FOCUS gets to learn all about the charming actress, Han Ji-min.

Our cameras travelled to South Chungcheong province to watch her on the set of her new TV drama. Han Ji-min had accepted a tough new challenge - A lead role in the historical drama, "Isan - the Great King Jungjo." Han portrays the part of "Sung Song-yeon," a peasant who ends up as a royal mistress to King Jungjo. She'll be working under the direction of Lee Byung-hoon, who she got to work briefly with in "Daejanggum."

She co-stars in the production with Lee Seo-jin as "Isan," and Lee Jong-soo, who plays his royal bodyguard. Her character gets caught in the middle of a love triangle. Actually, Han Ji-min is known for her luck when it comes to cast-mates.

Han Ji-min isn't just a star in Korea; she enjoys some international acclaim as well! First for her role in the drama, "Daejanggum" then again for her part as "Seo Eun-ha" in the TV production, "Resurrection." But although she's gained a lot from her success, she's also lost quite a bit, as well.

As we mentioned before, Han Ji-min is one of the rare actors who's able to assimilate perfectly into her character - whatever the type or personality. It's like she has the ability to turn herself into a blank canvas, then paint over it with any new role. However, she has a certain knack for characters which are sweet, loveable, and silly.

She found herself on the silver screen when she was cast in "Chung Yeon. " Han was only a supporting actress, but critics still managed to notice her exceptional acting talent and she was applauded for a job well-done. Han Ji-min got a lead role in a horror flick just two years later, "Gross Anatomy."

Han Ji-min manages to shine in every drama and film that she performs in. A common measure of anyone's star status lies in the world of advertising. Han's success is evident as she's a highly coveted figure for commercials.

Cameras seem to love this actress. Perhaps it's because of those eyes! They glimmer with a beguiling sparkle and we heard they've been the cause of many male fans with hopeful crushes. Speaking of males and crushes:

The filming of "Isan - the Great King Jungjo" continued late into the night, but that didn't faze Han Ji-min! She continued to perform with precision and we couldn't help but watch in awe. Drive plus dedication. The perfect equation for continuing success in acting.

For the past five years, she's experienced as much failure as she has success. But good or bad, everything she's been through has only made her stronger and more confident that acting is the right path for her. We can't wait to see where she takes us next!

Happened to read this news from YiSan thread and thought it will be nice to be shared here. Enjoy :D

Credit to kdramafanusa from YiSan thread

Guest maneuneun

yeah

i watched this program from arirang tv yesterday

i recorded it

she is soooo sweet in this interview

wow hanjimin, can you upload the clip and share with us here? :D

hjm_27.jpg

hjm_28.jpg

hjm_29.jpg

hjm_29a.jpg

hjm_30.jpg

hjm_31.jpg

hjm_32.jpg

hjm_33.jpg

hjm_34.jpg

hjm_35.jpg

hjm_36.jpg

hjm_37.jpg

An interview clip with Han Ji Min from gonews.co.kr on the 30th of June 2007

She looks so different from the photos i posted above, sexy and yet cute in it :lol:

GONEWS Interview 30th June 2007

Guest kdramafanusa

(an older piece from http://www.arirang.co.kr/)

Star Focus: Han Ji-min

han(1).gifstar01(55).gifstar03(4).gif

Name: Han Ji-min

Date of Birth: Nov. 5, 1982

Body: 160cm (5'3") / 43kg (95lbs)

Title: Actress

Awards: 2005 KBS Drama Awards “New Female Actress” (2005)

Dramas: KBS Drama "Great Expectations" (2006), KBS Drama "DaeJangGum " (2003), SBS Drama "All-In"(2003)

Filmography: "The Cut" (2007), "Blue Swallow" (2005)

A plucky high school student! A prim and proper, but loveable young lady! Big brown eyes! Who are we talking about? Actress Han Ji-min! A star who can put a smile on anybody’s face - today's star focus is a date with Han Ji-min!

We found her at the filming of a new TV drama, <Invincible Parachute Personnel>. Han Ji-min plays the part of a smart, young agent, "Gong Joo-yeon." But some of her fans might notice something very different here... That's right! It's her hair! Known for her long, flowing black hair, she had determinedly cut off her long locks for this part -

This is one lucky actress! She gets to co-star with Moon Jung-hyuk and Shin Sung-woo in the drama. Come to think of it, after the drama, <Wolf>, this will be her second time working with Moon Jung-hyuk. And her past experience acting with him was a big help. Han Ji-min goes through a shocking transformation for her character in <Invincible Parachute Personnel>. Because she's a secret agent, she goes undercover to infiltrate the headquarters of some criminals. Han layers on thick make-up and dons a wig for her cover. It's a completely new look, but we can't say that it looks bad on her! Now this undercover agent doesn't have to worry about a thing, she has the support of Moon Jung-hyuk and Shin Sung-woo!

Han Ji-min began working in entertainment back in high school. She caught the attention of viewers with her cute and sassy parts in commercials. Then Han started showing up in music videos, playing the parts of sweet and innocent young women... Soon enough, she had the fans hooked! And to think... All of this began with the help of a supportive middle school teacher.

In a very short amount of time, Han Ji-min appeared in various dramas... Her drama debut was in <All-In>, as the young version of actress Song Hye-gyo. Then it was onto the international hit, <DaeJangGum>, as Jang-gum's close confidante. Soon after, she was in <Great Expectations>, as a foolhardy, yet loveable pre-school teacher.

In the TV drama, <Resurrection>, Han Ji-min played opposite the charismatic actor, Uhm Tae-woong. This was a drama that hit it big with Korean viewers. Some even referred to themselves as "crippled without <Resurrection>. So we asked Han, how much this drama had meant to her.

Han Ji-min has another transformation coming up in <Invincible Parachute Personnel> for her character, "Gong Joo-yeon." Isn't it hard to play such a different character than her previous roles?

This actress has had more than her share of great co-stars... Kang Dong-won... Shin Ha-gyun... Uhm Tae-woong... Kim Jae-won... She's worked with some of the best! But that's not enough for Han! There are still many actors she wants to work with-

She admits shyly that she's still a rookie in the world of acting, who still has a lot more to learn. But with the passion that we've seen so far, we have no doubt that Han Ji-min will learn quickly and get to the top tier in no time.

http://www.arirang.co.kr/KidsnYouth/Star_F...mp;STAR_SEQ=394

Guest greeny

---

and some pics from entertainment relay program 29 sep 2007

-----

ahaha.. they (KJD-HJM) are such a cute brother and sister... i love to see them bantering each other... esp when JeDong being tease by his singleness... :D

wannie and yeokyung ^^ = wankyung

Kang Ji Hwan (Jo Tae Gyu) and Han Ji min = taegyumini? jomini? kangjimini? ^^

haha... Mariella... why all nick from you contain "mini"... :lol::lol:

cute! how about JeeJee [JiHwan-JiMin]...?? or JoJo [JoTaeGyu-JoMaJa]..??? :lol::lol::lol:

anyway, hope she will care her health first.. it's good to do hard work, but without health work is nothing^^