Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest mariella

thx for all the pics n stuff guys..!

i'm laughing on this:

she wore Miyuki's costume ryt?? :lol: even the hair-style was similar! (except the bangs of course) :lol: :lol:

How to vote: click on HJM then click the right side (meaning you are voting without logging in) Then click male or female on the top and also age group.

http://ranking.empas.com/survey/survey_vie...6s%3DD%26cm%3D2

vote for HJM for best sageuk female

http://ranking.empas.com/survey/survey_vie...6s%3DD%26cm%3D2

and HJM for best drama female

I didn't like that costume in that picture of Miyuki's pink outfit.. I didn't like it even on Miyuki. I thought it didn't fit right. However, the rest of Miyuki's wardrobe and hairstyles were really very very pretty though.. i just thought that dark pink one was the worst one out of them.

I wish HJM got to wear Miyuki's kimono instead (scene when she first arrived to Korea). that was a really expensive/good quality one; the fabric was thin, delicate and silky. The design was really pretty too.

Instead, for some reason, they made HJM wear that thick, winter Kimono in the middle of the summer heat (it looks like a cheap thick blanket in the close ups) with that hastily cut, cheap looking wig. I felt hot and stuffy just by looking at her trying to keep cool in the stifling hot humid weather. She looked happy though and she still somehow managed to look cute when almost anyone else would have looked horrible in it.. it's just sad that the fashion style crew and production put all their efforts and talent into Cha Song Joo, Miyuki and even Wannie's mom and Sachiko - but HJM only had that one very brief scene with the green dress. The red dress scene was way too short for most viewers to remember.. it was a "blink and you'll miss it" scene. I know it's not the crews fault of course..and I know HJM didn't care for pretty clothes or hairstyles at all and is known in the industry for her down-to-earth, casualness, modesty and selflessness when it comes to things like that.. but I think she should try to look the best she can - like all the other actresses in the business. I think it'll help her career more.

I heard Resurrection is showing in Japan. I hope HJM will be better known there. Her role in it was her first time as a lead but she played if perfectly.. quite different from her real bright and friendly personality...

her character in Resurrection is the traditional Korean girl: delicate, quiet, loyal type. Most western influenced viewers hate that kind of weak/delicate character bc they usually cry a lot and worry a lot (about their male lead).. Those type of traditional female characters are shy and don't have drastic facial expressions bc that would be unlady-like. But that's how it's suppose to be portrayed. I don't think it's annoying bc I've seen a lot of these "traditional" girls in real life. I think Japan won't mind it much bc their traditional females are very similar.

When i say western influenced viewers.. I mean the western world like western europe, U.S. etc. I think the western world like their women strong and independent.. i know the U.S., in general, like their women very aggressive (in comparison to eastern cultures in Asia). It all depends on where you were brought up and raised and who raised you also.

I say this because there's a lot of hate towards HJM's character in Resurrection with the viewers from the U.S. who have watched her online (obviously young people who are all definitely western influenced). I just find it interesting that it's obviously only a cultural gap and difference but it could stir up so much hate towards HJM with just that.. It's not even the way she is in real life but they don't care to know or believe it. Some viewers even wished her death. no wonder there are wars and murders because of trivial cultural misunderstandings and differences.

Guest mariella

hjmgrandma.jpg

(리뷰스타 황유영 기자) 탤런트 한지민이 할머니와 찍은 사진으로 네티즌들의 눈길을 끌고 있다.

Actress HJM's picture with her grandmother is attracting a lot of attention with netizens.

현재 각종 포털 사이트 커뮤니티 등에는 한지민이 할머니와 다정하게 촬영한 사진이 공개되어 주목을 받고 있다. 한지민은 할머니와 다정하게 하트를 만드는 등 애교있는 모습을 보여주고 있다.

깜찍한 미모와 해맑은 미소가 여전한 한지민의 사진은 네티즌들에게도 좋은 반응을 얻고 있다. 네티즌들은 “한지민의 귀여운 미소가 따뜻하게 느껴진다”, “너무 예쁘다”며 높은 관심을 보이고 있다.

한편 한지민은 MBC ‘이산’에서 총기넘치고 아름다운 성송연 역을 맡아 좋은 반응을 얻고 있다.

황유영 기자/www.reviewstar.net

It's basically saying: netizens saw this picture on a website on the internet. It's a picture personal of HJM and her grandmother making a heart sign in a very compatible/friendly manner.

With her adorable beauty and pure smile the picture with her grandmother is garnering positive remarks from netizens. Netizens are saying "HJM's adorable smile seems very warm." "She's just so pretty". There is a lot of high interest in her.

Also, HJM in MBC Yisan portraying the talented and beautiful Sung Song Yeon is garnering good reactions.

I heard Resurrection is showing in Japan. I hope HJM will be better known there. Her role in it was her first time as a lead but she played if perfectly.. quite different from her real bright and friendly personality...

her character in Resurrection is the traditional Korean girl: delicate, quiet, loyal type. Most western influenced viewers hate that kind of weak/delicate character bc they usually cry a lot and worry a lot (about their male lead).. Those type of traditional female characters are shy and don't have drastic facial expressions bc that would be unlady-like. But that's how it's suppose to be portrayed. I don't think it's annoying bc I've seen a lot of these "traditional" girls in real life. I think Japan won't mind it much bc their traditional females are very similar.

Mariella, thanks for the article above.

Maybe, I am one of the person that do not prefer female lead with weak and delicate character.

If I am not mistaken, HJM first lead role should be in "Good Person (GP)". GP was a 2003 drama played by Shin Ha Kyun, Jo Han Sun, Han Ji Min and So Yu Jin.

The first HJM drama that I watched was All In but I could not remember that HJM was there as I just remember Song Hye Kyo. Then, I watched Dae Jang Geum, but again, I have not paid to much attention about HJM existence there as I was drawn to Lee Young Ae as Dae Jang Geum.

After that I watched Good Person (GP), however, I really did not like HJM character here. She played a delicate and kind of weak character. I said so because her character cried so much there. In the drama, HJM loves Shin Ha Kyun (SHK) with whom she grown up with but Jo Han Sun (JHS) had a crush on her. Meanwhile, Soh Yu Jin (SYJ)played as a policewoman who after many strange and funny encounter with JHS then became fall for him.

When I watched GP, I really did not like the story of HJM-SHK alot. I prefer the story of JHS-SYJ, however, in my opinion, the scenes between JHS and SYJ were so few so I was kind of upset with this drama. I thought it was more focus on the love story between HJM-SHK and the unrequitted love of JHS for HJM.

I just started to like HJM in Invincible Parachute Agent. Although, some of the review I read about this drama and her character there were not very good. Some people said that HJM's character seemed incompetent as a spy, whereas the second female's character in this drama was much more convincing and cool as the spy from enemy's side .

However, I have different opinion. I even prefer the chemistry between HJM-Eric here to Han Ga In - Eric in the other drama with the same theme,Super Rookie.

At the moment, her character as Na Yeo Kyung in Capital Scandal is the one I like the most.

I have not watched Resurrection and possibly will not watch it because I am never interested in watching sad ending drama however good the drama is (It's a bad habit, I think).

But once I read that her chemistry with Uhm Tae Wong was very good here that it even sparked rumour between them which denied by HJM later on. I could not remember exactly where I read the article but if I am not mistaken it was on early pages of this thread.

Also, I have not watched Great Expectation although I have the DVD since long time ago. It is because of my not-very-good impression on HJM in Good Person and I am no fan of Kim Jae Won (Sorry, I do not mean to offence. I know it is a bad habit that I often have a good or not very good impression on certain actors just because I do not like certain character they played. But yet, it is still hard for me to change) However, since I started to like HJM more and more, I think I will find some time to watch this one..

About Yi San..I am likely to watch this one. I read a very good review there in the thread. The story looks great, too.

Guest mariella

Mariella, thanks for the article above.

Maybe, I am one of the person that do not prefer female lead with weak and delicate character.

If I am not mistaken, HJM first lead role should be in "Good Person (GP)". GP was a 2003 drama played by Shin Ha Kyun, Jo Han Sun, Han Ji Min and So Yu Jin.

The first HJM drama that I watched was All In but I could not remember that HJM was there as I just remember Song Hye Kyo. Then, I watched Dae Jang Geum, but again, I have not paid to much attention about HJM existence there as I was drawn to Lee Young Ae as Dae Jang Geum.

After that I watched Good Person (GP), however, I really did not like HJM character here. She played a delicate and kind of weak character. I said so because her character cried so much there. In the drama, HJM loves Shin Ha Kyun (SHK) with whom she grown up with but Jo Han Sun (JHS) had a crush on her. Meanwhile, Soh Yu Jin (SYJ)played as a policewoman who after many strange and funny encounter with JHS then became fall for him.

When I watched GP, I really did not like the story of HJM-SHK alot. I prefer the story of JHS-SYJ, however, in my opinion, the scenes between JHS and SYJ were so few so I was kind of upset with this drama. I thought it was more focus on the love story between HJM-SHK and the unrequitted love of JHS for HJM.

I just started to like HJM in Invincible Parachute Agent. Although, some of the review I read about this drama and her character there were not very good. Some people said that HJM's character seemed incompetent as a spy, whereas the second female's character in this drama was much more convincing and cool as the spy from enemy's side .

However, I have different opinion. I even prefer the chemistry between HJM-Eric here to Han Ga In - Eric in the other drama with the same theme,Super Rookie.

At the moment, her character as Na Yeo Kyung in Capital Scandal is the one I like the most.

I have not watched Resurrection and possibly will not watch it because I am never interested in watching sad ending drama however good the drama is (It's a bad habit, I think).

But once I read that her chemistry with Uhm Tae Wong was very good here that it even sparked rumour between them which denied by HJM later on. I could not remember exactly where I read the article but if I am not mistaken it was on early pages of this thread.

Also, I have not watched Great Expectation although I have the DVD since long time ago. It is because of my not-very-good impression on HJM in Good Person and I am no fan of Kim Jae Won (Sorry, I do not mean to offence. I know it is a bad habit that I often have a good or not very good impression on certain actors just because I do not like certain character they played. But yet, it is still hard for me to change) However, since I started to like HJM more and more, I think I will find some time to watch this one..

About Yi San..I am likely to watch this one. I read a very good review there in the thread. The story looks great, too.

Its up to a person whether they like a character or not.. but I DO think people should be aware that the quiet, ladylike "boring" type of character is SUPPOSED to be like that. That's not because it's the actress's real personality or bc it's bad acting. It's a type of personality that IS highly valued in many parts of east Asian traditional society especially in traditional Korean culture. I think people should be aware, correctly informed and ACCEPTING of just that factual information when watching Korean dramas because almost every top actress will most likely be playing that type of character AT LEAST once if not many time.. Whether a person likes it or not personally is of course none of my concern.

I can understand not liking certain entertainers of course.. there are plenty actor and actresses that I really don't like or have any interest in. In fact, I also avoid watching anything that has those certain people in it.. no matter how popular or good it is said to be. Of course I have never even mentioned those celebrities names anywhere on the Soompi forum.

I know Good Person is her first drama.. but I was referring to her first part as the MAIN lead. The drama Good Person was supposed to make lead actress, So

Yu Jin appeal to the viewers the most. HJM was officially a secondary character.

What I was disturbed with was that many were ranting and raving over and over about HJM in Resurrection. They didn't want the character to die.. they wanted HER.. the real actress/person to die. That's what disturbed me. I don't know if they are the same person.. but I've seen such comments in a few different sites

BTW, I didn't really like Resurrection that much.. although my parents liked it. Sad ending? I thought it was happy.. but yes a bit unsatisfying because it's not clear cut. But I didn't think it was sad.

Guest hanjimin

are these pics from the beginning of CS or from ending of that?

2qm45f7.jpg

35w1.jpg

han ji min CS sets

xn82dz.jpg

can you tell me when CS filming get started and when it finished?

20070918 showbiz extra han ji min at fashion show

9tofv5.jpg

some various pics

2ptwbit.jpg

28it99e.jpg

have you watched han ji min at showbiz extra star focus

when they askd her about her ideal man she said when she was younger she

liked dignity and maturity but now she likes the guy that have fun with and

the guy who has been positive and she said personality is more important for

her than appearance

she is so sweet

CS on the sets

2vud7ci.jpg

from sang sang plus

rw5161.jpg

i miss ji min-ji hwan pair soooooooooooooooooo much

i hope to see them tgt soon in an event,movie,series or anywhere else

Guest snowprincess

What I was disturbed with was that many were ranting and raving over and over about HJM in Resurrection. They didn't want the character to die.. they wanted HER.. the real actress/person to die. That's what disturbed me. I don't know if they are the same person.. but I've seen such comments in a few different sites

wow such strong reactions? why is that? was it because of her acting or her character?

i watched HJM first in Resurrection. if you are in the mood for a complex, mind boggling, mystery drama, its the drama for you. UTW did a good job and he had great chemistry with HJM. their characters only had a few scenes and could not be together often but their longing for one another was tangible onscreen. IMO, HJM's character was necessary for the UTW character because she was his reminder about the existence of goodness and light in his world gone mad. and her character was not that weak at all. she had some grit. and HJM did a good job capturing her confusion and sadness.

HJM as NYK in CS was a pleasant surprise. she showed her versatility as an actress by doing comedy and i cant stop raving how adorable she and KJH are in CS.

Guest maneuneun

It's been long since i last posted here :sweatingbullets:

Thanks to everyone for sharing all the wonderful photos and news of HJM. :wub:

hjm_m1.jpg

hjm_m2.jpg

hjm_m3.jpg

hjm_m4.jpg

hjm_m5.jpg

hjm_m6.jpg

hjm_m7.jpg

hjm_m8.jpg.jpg

hjm_38.jpg

hjm_39.jpg

hjm_40.jpg

hjm_41.jpg

BTW, I didn't really like Resurrection that much.. although my parents liked it. Sad ending? I thought it was happy.. but yes a bit unsatisfying because it's not clear cut. But I didn't think it was sad.

I have not watched Resurrection so i don't know why the role made her need to receive such kind of cursing :tears: . She's just only an actress doing her parts portraying the character of the role! Regardless how much the viewers hated the role, they shouldn't have put the curse on the real person! That's really bad and immature behavoir.

Guest maneuneun

Han Ji Min's latest interview from Dramatique

pagetitle011.gif

title_interview-hanjimin.gif

hanjimin.gif

hanjimintext01.gif

얼굴이요? 아님 이미지가?

hanjimintext02.gif

당당하다고요? 저 당당해요, 지금?

hanjimintext03.gif

제 생각엔 털털한 쪽에 가까운 거 같아요, 당당한 거랑 털털한 건 다르잖아요. 제가 제 주장을 펼칠 만한 상황은 지금 없었기 때문에 당당한 모습이었을 것 같지는 않구요. 다만 처음 분위기는 조용하게 일만 하는 상황이었는데, 조금씩 친숙해지고 잡담도 하게 되고 하니까 반가워서요.

hanjimintext04.gif

(웃음) 에이, 아니에요~! 제가 나온 거 보신 거 있으세요?

hanjimintext05.gif

<경성스캔들>도 보셨어요?

hanjimintext06.gif

사실 제가 친구한테 물어봤어요. 제가 원래 털털했냐구. 원래 활발한 편이기는 했는데, 처음 일을 시작할 때는 겁이 많아서 말도 없고, 항상 조용했어요. <부활> 때만 해도 조용한 편이었죠. 지금 메이크업해주는 친구도 제가 최근에 많이 변했다고 하더라고요. 그게 실은 변했다기보다, 저는 무슨 일을 할 때 조심스러워서 일단은 많이 관찰하는 편이에요. 하지만 시간이 흐르다 보니, 이제는 조금씩 익숙해져서 연기든 사람 대하는 방식이든 저만의 방식을 터득하게 된 것 같아요. 그러다 보니 조금씩 저의 본래 성격이 드러나는 게 아닌가 싶어요.

hanjimin1.gif

hanjimintext07.gif

네.

hanjimintext08.gif

왜 막연히 그렇게 생각하는 것 있잖아요. 왠지 이쪽 일을 하는 사람들은 다른 세상 사람들이라고 느껴지는 거. 예를 들어, 연예계 분들은 가명도 많이 쓰잖아요. 그것도 어릴 때는 전혀 모르다가 나중에 언니가 알려줘서 알게 됐는데, 그냥 그런 사실 자체도 충격이었어요. 신기하다, 왜 자기 이름 대신 다른 이름을 사용할까 신기하게 여기기도 했고, 또 립싱크를 한다는 것에도 깜짝 놀랐어요. 노래를 안 하는데 어떻게 목소리가 나오는 건지도 이해 못했으니 이쪽에 대해 정말 무지했던 거죠. 브라운관 안은 완전히 다른 세계라고 생각했어요. 저는 그저 학교 갔다가 동네에서 친구들 만나고 집에 오는 게 전부여서 전혀 일상에서 벗어난 적이 없다가, 고등학교 2학년 때 처음으로 CF 일을 하게 되었는데, 어떻게 보면 사회생활이 이미 시작된 거잖아요. 사실 뭐든지 처음 하는 일은 일단 낯설어 해서 관망하고 지켜보는 편이죠. 그래도 참 신기한 것이 지금 매니저 언니를 중학교 3학년 때 처음 만나서 사진을 찍게 된 건데, 처음엔 언니랑 같이 찍었어요.

hanjimintext09.gif

네, ‘언니도 예쁘니까 같이 한번 나와봐라’ 이렇게 된 거죠. 저의 중학교 때 선생님 한 분이 추천을 해주셨거든요. 그래서 사진을 찍는데 언니는 활발하고 끼가 넘치니까 다들 ‘언니가 적격이다’ 생각을 하셨죠. 저는 좀 조용했구요. 근데 막상 저는 카메라를 편해 하는 게 있어요. 의외로 언니는 카메라를 많이 수줍어 했구요. 그러다 보니 ‘사진 찍는 것은 재미있구나’ 느꼈고… 하지만 이렇게 연기까지 하게 될 줄은 몰랐어요.

hanjimintext10.gif

아니요! 그런 것은 없었어요.(‘에이, 뻥치시네!’라는 포토그래퍼의 말에 웃음) 아니, 저희 언니가 워낙 더 예쁘니까요.

hanjimintext11.gif

(웃음) 그런데 그게 좀 과장되었어요. 쇼 프로그램의 특성상 조금은 과장되는 것들이 있으니까요. 끝나고 친구들한테 “너는 왜 그랬니?” 그랬더니 웃으면서 대본대로 했대요. 그래서 “솔직하게 말해야지!” 하고 야단쳤죠.(웃음) 아무튼 언니는 워낙 끊임없이 인기가 많았어요. 남자친구들한테도. 언니랑 같이 다니면 같이 묶어서 예쁘다고는 하셨어요. 언니에 비해 저는 좀 고지식하고 보수적인 면이 있었어요. 남자친구들이랑 잘 놀다가도 막상 저를 좋다고 하면 일부러 차갑게 대한다든지… 중학교 딱 올라가면 남자친구 많이 사귀고들 하는데, 저한테는 그게 말도 안 되는 이야기였죠. 뭐, 중3 때 남녀공학이라 좋아한다는 쪽지도 받고 했는데 그때마다 싫다고, 대학교 가서 남자친구 사귈 거라고 그랬죠.

hanjimintext12.gif

흔들기 전에 미리 다 차단했죠.(웃음) 근데 막상 대학을 여대로 간 거예요. 근데 성격이라는 게 갑자기 변하는 게 아니잖아요. 여고 나와서 여대를 가니까 도통 남자친구라는 것을 만날 길이 없는 거예요. 그러다 보니까 ‘그때 좀 만나볼걸!’ 하는 후회가 되는 거예요.

hanjimin2.gif

hanjimintext13.gif

아, 제가 술을 또 안 마셨어요. 저의 가족들은 다 술을 좋아하거든요. 워낙 저희 가족이 친척들이랑 만나서 노는 걸 좋아해요. 다 같이 모여서 술 먹고 이야기하고 노래하고 춤추는데, 그럴 때 친척들이 권해주시는 걸 마셔보니까 맛도 없고 해서 관심이 없었어요. 사실 지금도 맛은 잘 모르는데, 작품을 하면서 주변 스태프들이랑 잘 지내고, 일이 즐거워지기 시작하면서는 쫑파티 같은 스태프들을 위한 자리에선 술도 마시고 어울려야겠더라구요. 근데 이게 마셔보니까 제가 또 술을 못하는 건 아니더라고요!(웃음) 술을 안 좋아했던 거지. 그래서 이젠 조절을 하면서 나름대로 마시죠.

(이하의 내용은 월간 드라마틱 9월호에서 만나실 수 있습니다)

글 편집부 | 사진 이난 | 스타일리스트 이시연 | 어시스턴트 김혜림 | 헤어 카라(제니하우스) |

메이크업 김현숙(제니하우스)

dramatique.jpg

dramatique2.jpg

Guest hanjimin

i saw an interview of her in google newsbut it's in koreancan any one tell what she's said?it's on the sets of isanand what about isan?did she do well in it?how is the ratings?i saw an interview of her in google newsbut it's in koreancan any one tell what she's said?it's on the sets of isanand what about isan?did she do well in it?how is the ratings?i saw an interview of her in google newsbut it's in koreancan any one tell what she's said?it's on the sets of isanand what about isan?did she do well in it?how is the ratings?