Lee Sun-Kyun 이선균

Helena

On 12/26/2018 at 2:34 AM, widala said:

Bad police will be released in March, King's Maker (?) and Parasite in May...

We'll be seeing a lot him next year. Yay!

http://m.nocutnews.co.kr/news/5080785

@roseariel, did you check out the link above? Don't know if an official source though, and I think having three movies released in 6 months is a little unusual, no?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

@roseariel, did you check out the link above? Don't know if an official source though, and I think having three movies released in 6 months is a little unusual, no?

Oh..okay. I haven't checked it. Thank you :)

Yes..I also don't think it won't happen. Its too much. Anyway, let's see what's coming next.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, widala said:

PMC Taiwan Press Conference 02 Jan 2019

I don't know if this oot, but there are already fanfiction and fanart on Capt. Ahab x Dr. Yoon :lol: still in Korean though, I found some on Twitter :D

Hahaha... can you share links?

• LOL 1

11 hours ago, widala said:

Here's some :D

Hide contents

Elle article with pretty photos

http://m.elle.co.kr/article/view.asp?MenuCode=en010302&intSno=22498

Don't you just love LSK's fashion style :lol:

@widala I've read comments about LSK's style. I do agree his sense of style is questioning because mostly the way he dressed-up was off-putting. We all know he is the type of man who dresses NOT to kill. But, at least, I hope he will become more aware about his style when he is not on-screen. He already passed his 40's so there's nothing wrong to revamp his style in order to look classy. Trust me, people love to see someone who dress nicely with good personality :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 1/4/2019 at 9:19 AM, roseariel said:

@widala I've read comments about LSK's style. I do agree his sense of style is questioning because mostly the way he dressed-up was off-putting. We all know he is the type of man who dresses NOT to kill. But, at least, I hope he will become more aware about his style when he is not on-screen. He already passed his 40's so there's nothing wrong to revamp his style in order to look classy. Trust me, people love to see someone who dress nicely with good personality :)

I was wondering about the stylist here. He has one (or more) obviously. When someone commented about his orange sweater, he mentioned the stylist.

At PMC Korea promotion, his clothes were pretty tame. Except, another colorful jacket he wore at the radio interview and a stage greeting. Accidentally, or maybe not, those jackets are Balenciaga and definitely not cheap :D So, who is the final decision maker about his fashion style?

Personality wise, I think we can all agree that he has a good personality. Kind, nice, friendly and charming... Well, at least that's what we know from what his coworkers said, and those fans who had met him...

And... Isn't he the cutest thing?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sadiesmith said:

@roseariel, @widala, I wish his stylists would always fix his hair, that's all. hahaha...  It seems they like to have him wear expensive designer's jackets that aren't the most flattering. His recent appearance with the glasses and Balenciaga jacket somehow made him look adorably like Harry Potter to me. 

@sadiesmith I hate that wrinkle jacket. He should wear it for jogging not movie event. Sorry not sorry..LOL

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

roseariel, @widala, I wish his stylists would always fix his hair, that's all. hahaha...

Haha yes... Stylist-nim, please do LSK hair...

The bed hair look is fine for one ot two occasions, but not all the time :sweatingbullets:

@roseariel, although I don't exactly hate that jacket, I agree that it didn't really fit a movie event...

Thankfully, in this latest interview he wore a more appropriate clothing...

@sadiesmith, another turtleneck :lol:

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/4981676

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, widala said:

Imagine him doing this kind of photoshoot with Lee Ji Eun for My Ahjussi :wub:

The one they did for Japanese magazine doesn't count :D

Hahaha... Scandalous! Scandalous! But how I wish he would do a romantic melodrama like the upcoming one courting Ha Ji Won and Yun Kye Sang. It think it's called "Chocolate."

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2019 at 11:00 AM, sadiesmith said:

Hahaha... Scandalous! Scandalous! But how I wish he would do a romantic melodrama like the upcoming one courting Ha Ji Won and Yun Kye Sang. It think it's called "Chocolate."

Yes... I wonder what genre would he choose for his next drama... A romance melodrama would be great, but please no more cheating theme... I think it's enough to get cheated on by your wife twice in a row :lol:

Wow, that's him running marathon in Hawaii... Daebak!

DJing for some event...

Too cute :wub:

Note on the wardrobe : 

1. the third sighting of this jacket

2. cap hat = no need to do hair

:D

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/19/2019 at 2:48 PM, widala said:

Bad Police trailer!

I'm so excited! 

Ouch...finally its coming! I read on Hancinema that the second lead is female (Jeon So Nee). Let's see if the story contains "platonic love" style the way as My Ahjussi.

Mod: Please do not quote pictures and videos.

Bad Police still cuts

@prinza_13 have you seen any of Jeon Seo Nee's works? She seems fairly new in the industry...

We haven't been given more information about the other characters, I hope hers will be interesting...

The premise of this movie seems similar with his other movies A Hard Day and The Advocate, a corrupt lawmaker (cop and lawyer) who was forced to face a greater evil than him.

But, for both movies his characters are very different. Ko Gun Soo was a bit of a loser :sweatingbullets:, while Byeon Ho Sung was smart but arrogant. 

I wonder what Cho Pil Ho would be like... I hope he wouldn't be a pathetic man like Im Sang Hoon...:D

• Like 2

@widala I only knew she made news when acting alongside with Park Bogum in Encounter/Boyfriend. But, she already acted in some projects beforehand (perhaps not in main role). She got an offer to act with LSK which means she has an ability to match his acting power.

There's still no update about her role in this movie or her relation to LSK. I'm hoping there's a slight bit of romance (or platonic love) between LSK and her because that's particularly needed to brighten up our day.

Do you know the reason behind why he is reluctant to take any romantic role anymore? I don't understand it because he is still charming (in my eyes, hehe..) eventhough he's married.