Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest nrprods

Hello there! I'm a new user here! We, at Jang Nara Philippines are trying our best to fix Nara's drama 'Successful Story of a Bright Girl' but there are problems as some parts do not have subtitles embedded so we want to fix it and re-time them. Please help us in translation as we badly need it. :(

Guest ChaYangSoon

@hatima_ssi Youuu ;-) the old man, quite along SHK just playing with actor Jang nara older, I also wish the best for JNR career ...

how is the babel fansub of The Imperial Physician going? they say they will finish it, but as it has engsubs at other places, it seems to have become a secondary project for them.
I did find www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRWT6lKXUm2kjO6VwpjAjv0QAp9BH7soH
that has the whole series at pretty good vidoe quality and the subs at a quick look are ok also, I am not sure if babel's are better or not.
If you want to down load the sub are done with cc so you have to find a program that can grap both video and sub streams I tests out jdownloader 2 beta and it pick up both ok, I am sure there other free programs like it that can do the same.

@bjharm I've been watching unruly qiao from the link that you gave before which is subbed by Babel, it is really fun!  I'm at episode 38 and things are getting really interesting at that point~ ;)) Jang Nara-ssi is so pretty in this drama.. ;))
@midahrazali Omomo, yes yes, she tweeted this afternoon about the event tomorrow, and according to Bing's translation, I think she'll be selling some of her stuffs too?  I'm not sure,~~ ;))  Let's expect some pictures tomorrow!!!~ :x About the article about rocco queen, I'm still reading about it at the moment using the unreliable google translate, lol :)
EDIT:  I think the "rocco" that they're talking about means "Romantic Comedy", and Nara-ssi has been given the title "Rocco Queen" which means Queen of Romantic Comedy~~ ;))

Yoon Eun Hye is leading~ :(( This is a given result, Nara-ssi should win!!!~ Nara-ssi has the funniest facial expressions and Nara-ssi is the sweetest when in love~ :x And yes @bjharm I have to admit, Hwang Jung Eum is really funny in KMHM~ =))
Random: Here's Nara-ssi being cute with her birthday gifts~ :))N3M7riF.jpg
cr: Jang Nara DC

@bjharm Omo, I was watching EP 38 of Imperial Physician, I had no idea it was the last episode!!!  :(( :)) I was wondering, why they are all happy and their problems are solved.. and I noticed there is no EP 39.. lol~ =)) Unruly Qiao is very good drama and it's enjoying!!  Please watch it, @yeorobun ~ ;))