Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Jang Nara-ssi highlights from 2015 Cheerful Cat Fest~
s1DpadO.jpghttp:Jang Nara-ssi #OOTD (Outift Of The Day)~fSJTLz0.jpg

Baby-Faced Trio! (inside spoiler) Jang Nara | Kim Min Seo | Choi Kang Hee

dLNGGwy.jpggMDx3cH.jpgvluwvND.jpg

Photos by Hyeon~~ ;))4CvIC8a.jpg

0cUHBhG.jpgvXV69oZ.jpg

Jang Nara-ssi interview from OBS (via All About Jang Nara)

BONUS: :))SjzCJMp.gif
Nara-ssi showing completely no signs of stress during event.  Always bubbly, happy, and full of spirit Jang Nara-ssi~ :x :x :x

You can view HQ photos from my blogsite.pics cr: Jang Nara DC, Hyeon, All About Jang Nara

hankitae42 said: @bjharm Omo, I was watching EP 38 of Imperial Physician, I had no idea it was the last episode!!!  :(( :)) I was wondering, why they are all happy and their problems are solved.. and I noticed there is no EP 39.. lol~ =)) Unruly Qiao is very good drama and it's enjoying!!  Please watch it, @yeorobun ~ ;))

More from Jang Nara DC at Cheerful Cat Festival~~KCjLDgj.jpg
A Narajjang fan shares his story inside the event~~ This story may move you, and tells us that we really should be thankful to these fans who share photos of Nara-ssi~~ Pix inside spoiler~
"It was hot and humid inside the event.  Entrance fee is W3,000.  Nara's booth is very far, seems like it is at the end of twist and turns.  But as soon as I entered the booth, you will quickly see Nara-ssi.  Omo, I need to snap a picture of Nara-ssi, but my phone is crappy.  So I just borrowed a camera, but the photos I took are crappy, since I don't know how to use a camera.  I'll be uploading more soon, because I will edit them."

bPIDxPQ.jpg5qdEXzU.jpgsZP6xO6.jpgq37TRoc.jpg9JSmJtG.jpgJTE5wBV.jpg

PS: The pix where Nara-ssi raises her hand? It's from an auction~ ;))
pics cr: Jang Nara DC

@bjharm Haha! Yes, the one you posted before was from Babel, I watched it until the end!  Imperial Physician is so fun to watch, but a little painful to watch in the middle, because Nara-ssi always takes the role of weak women, it's because of her innocent and child-like image~ ;)) I never expected that ending for a Chinese traditional drama, though~ ;))
@hatima_ssi Oh yes, I have pictures of her at my room, they're all framed haha!!~ :))  I see her before I sleep and after I wake up~ ;))
More Cheerful Cat Fest photos~ziOe7WT.jpg

l10A71l.jpgmhOiZEC.jpg3CtV0y8.jpgTVCv427.jpg

pics cr: Jang Nara DC

@hatima_ssi, well not all of them are framed, haha~~ :)) I can't print a poster of Nara-ssi to be put up on my room, so I just have framed photos kekeke~~ ;))
Here's Nara-ssi during a rap battle.86NPy64.gifPqBiSib.gif
YO YO YO "My name is Nara, and I am neatI love pretty cats and I love to eatI made this rap from my mindand I am very, very kind."=)) =)) =))
cr: Jang Nara DC