Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Narajjang Eopdet:  Nara-ssi during an interview at Rabbit Cafe.6lInkwa.png
Disclaimer:  I don't know what they're talking about.  Let's just wait for announcements, lol :))
pic cr: whiteminseo IG via Jang Nara DC"Are you curious?  See you in April!" (via google translate)UPDATE: Looks like they're talking about Cheerful Cat Festival.  Nara-ssi's going to be there like what she usually does!  :D

thanks for the news chingu..sad to know that Lee Jin Wook decline the role but it's ok i will always support Nara sii :) Hmm It will be nice if i can see Nara sii act together with Jang Hyuk sii again or Jo In Sung (they will have a good reunion after NNS), or maybe So Ji Sub (he's an amazing actor) or Lee jun ki, Lee Dong Wook or Song Joong Ki. Ahh i'm very excited to see her back again in k-drama :x (Wish u All the Best Nara sii..Fighting!!)

marinilovemusic said: thanks for the news chingu..sad to know that Lee Jin Wook decline the role but it's ok i will always support Nara sii :) Hmm It will be nice if i can see Nara sii act together with Jang Hyuk sii again or Jo In Sung (they will have a good reunion after NNS), or maybe So Ji Sub (he's an amazing actor) or Lee jun ki, Lee Dong Wook or Song Joong Ki. Ahh i'm very excited to see her back again in k-drama :x (Wish u All the Best Nara sii..Fighting!!)

Yepp....i agree i think JH will not in the list...in case the script able to attract him since he take sogc because of the script and the storyline... i need to imagine who suitable to take male role...and make good partner with jnr...im waiting for jnr confirmation..i dont care about male lead..if jnr in...im in.... :P:P

^^ K-drama casting news has been like this lately, lots of names prop up before we finally get confirmation (or has it always been like this???). Anyway, since there's nothing affirmative with Nara's casting, I won't believe anything until I see scriptreading pics. Hehe :D :D :D

ChelseaS said: ^^ K-drama casting news has been like this lately, lots of names prop up before we finally get confirmation (or has it always been like this???). Anyway, since there's nothing affirmative with Nara's casting, I won't believe anything until I see scriptreading pics. Hehe :D :D :D