Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@hankitae42 but still you make an effort to frame some of Nara ssi 's picture *two thumbs up for you*  :)) :)) I've been an avid fan of any different artists  but i've never ever done that framing their photos to put it in my room =)) =)) =)) 
are there any videos from her event yesterday??I hope the fans who went there will upload videos w/ JNR :D:D 

hatima_ssi said:

@hankitae42 but still you make an effort to frame some of Nara ssi 's picture *two thumbs up for you*  :)) :)) I've been an avid fan of any different artists  but i've never ever done that framing their photos to put it in my room =)) =)) =)) 
are there any videos from her event yesterday??I hope the fans who went there will upload videos w/ JNR :D:D 

hankitae42 said: hatima_ssi said:

I know.....they keep update who considering the drama right now.no one confirm yet....i hope i can see her this year....in kbs..cross my finger...i dont know what to watch right now...i keep rewatching ftly, mr back and old goodbye...miss snail couple... 8->

midahrazali said: I know.....they keep update who considering the drama right now.no one confirm yet....i hope i can see her this year....in kbs..cross my finger...i dont know what to watch right now...i keep rewatching ftly, mr back and old goodbye...miss snail couple... 8->

@bjharm It says Nara "still considers" role~~  :-< I also heard EXO's D.O. will be in the drama too.. that 3-month long rest is already long, she might lose her momentum and fame.. :-<
Nara-ssi, I think this is still not enough~W1wvbXz.jpg
So please, we need to see you in script-reading sessions right now~=)) =)) =))
pic cr: narajjang.com

Guest ChaYangSoon

i think samee , JNR should immediately take a decision taken or not drama Hello Monster and JNR also have to appear on the popular show in korea let JNR popularity can still be maintained

i hope Jnr popularity is still high !!

JNR has good taste in choosing the drama she want to take.. Let her take her time to consider.. No rush if u wan to see the best of her.. Haha~ plus the airing date for Hello monster is during June(?) and there must be a reason why Lee Jin Wook will reject this project.. And the director/script writer.. >.<

that time I saw a thread on baidu made by fans, they listed out all the projects by the director/script writer of Hello Monster.. They didn't really produce high rating drama.. Mayb that's the reason why LJW reject this drama(from what I think)

jeslyn1996 said: JNR has good taste in choosing the drama she want to take.. Let her take her time to consider.. No rush if u wan to see the best of her.. Haha~ plus the airing date for Hello monster is during June(?) and there must be a reason why Lee Jin Wook will reject this project.. And the director/script writer.. >.<

that time I saw a thread on baidu made by fans, they listed out all the projects by the director/script writer of Hello Monster.. They didn't really produce high rating drama.. Mayb that's the reason why LJW reject this drama(from what I think)

I agree what @bjharm said  it's not because the hm script is bad  it's just that he's going to be HJW's leading man. HJW is one the 
biggest/famous  actress in korea  her previous dramas got high ratings. who would dare to decline the offer?!Pairing up w/ HJW  can help him  gain his popularity. HJW might be more  popular than JNR but  I know we all know talent wise  our dalpaengi is a great great  actress also like  ding hao ding ding hao.
 I love HJW but I love JNR more :D :D 

hatima_ssi said: I agree what @bjharm said  it's not because the hm script is bad  it's just that he's going to be HJW's leading man. HJW is one the 
biggest/famous  actress in korea  her previous dramas got high ratings. who would dare to decline the offer?!Pairing up w/ HJW  can help him  gain his popularity. HJW might be more  popular than JNR but  I know we all know talent wise  our dalpaengi is a great great  actress also like  ding hao ding ding hao.

bjharm said: hatima_ssi said: I agree what @bjharm said  it's not because the hm script is bad  it's just that he's going to be HJW's leading man. HJW is one the 

Guest ChaYangSoon

I think JNR is one of the fans of HJW, HJW great Actris n Famous in Korea and JnR same but now HJW more popular than JNR ...

Well I really wanted JNR role Action, Damo is a great drama ...

hopefully JNR lucky get a good Male Lead in the next drama ...

Guest kyung-jin

5 South Korean celebrities who have been heartbroken in real life

by Shelly M on Thu, Apr 09, 2015

Bring out the tissues! K-drama fans aren't the only ones suffering deep heartache real life. Your favorite stars have had to overcome their own heartbreak that is definitely not in the script. The list below includes a few of the high-profile breakups where fans cried alongside their stars.

5. Jang Na Ra

jangnara_WG6KfGy.jpg

In 2012, the Mr.Baek star's farewell kiss with her boyfriend kept him in her mind for quite a while. On SBS's Strong Heart, Jang said the following about her breakup: "Instead of saying our farewells to each other, my ex-boyfriend and I locked lips when we broke up. I regret it since it makes me think of him more often."

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/-south-korean-celebrities-who-have-been-heartbroken-in-real-life/