Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@hankitae42 you are still her ultimate fanboy here in soompi LOL Jung Joon Young is next to you LOL
On another note, I saw there is a thread made for Hello Monster but it is currently locked. Here is the link From what I know, the thread can be re-opened if there is at least one confirmed cast and Choi Won Young seemed to be a confirmed cast. For those who have seen Kill Me Heal Me, he played the secretary to Ji Sung's (multiple) character. 

Choi Won-yeong to star in upcoming KBS drama"Hello Monster"

In the article, it says Lee Jin Wook, Jang Nara, and Lee Cheon Hee have confirmed but I doubt if this is true because I have not seen a lot of articles saying the three potential casts have confirmed.

@nakatsubebe Hihihi It's against the soompi rules to create a thread for a drama without confirmed cast.. ;))  
Wowow!!  @emme85 and I are still having withdrawal symptoms from KMHM, HAHA =))  Good to see him again, though.. I just read the article, Nara-ssi just accepted the role?  Well that's good news!! \:D/

hankitae42 said: @nakatsubebe Hihihi It's against the soompi rules to create a thread for a drama without confirmed cast.. ;))  
Wowow!!  @emme85 and I are still having withdrawal symptoms from KMHM, HAHA =))  Good to see him again, though.. I just read the article, Nara-ssi just accepted the role?  Well that's good news!! \:D/

@nakatsubebe I've learned a phrase today.  It's called "positively reviewing" =)) =)) My friend said Nine is a really good drama, I haven't watched it yet but I've only listened to its OSTs~ :)  Also, I really hope that there will be more scenes revolving around Nara-ssi's role, unlike in Mr. Back..  [-O<
I've collected photos of Nara-ssi last 3/18 while being dorky and cute with her gifts!!~ :))TE9kuPO.jpg

That second pic from the lowest row, I don't even know what's that picture for, I think she's just being dorky in front of the cam~ =))pics cr: angeljjangnara, Jang Nara DC, Baidu Teiba, narajjang.com

Guest emme85

hankitae42 said: @nakatsubebe Hihihi It's against the soompi rules to create a thread for a drama without confirmed cast.. ;))  

Yup she have not confirm yet.. But still discussing~ but somehow I think that this role will suit her a lot.. Bcos JNR she herself likes to tryout new roles, and from what I have heard from the fans who have met her a lot of times, they also mention that she would fit this role perfectly.. XD but then what everybody is worrying abt now is the script writer and the director.. Bcos fans went to dig out the script writer and director's past projects and all the viewer ratings etc are not looking very good >.< And of cos we nid to have faith with wuli nara~ when it comes to drama, she will really take the role and script into consideration~ don't forget she has good taste when it comes to drama.. Kekeke~~

@emme85 OMG 50-page ghost thread, how is that even possible~  :-< all the Hello Monster rumors must be in there.. hihihi~ :D Well, judging from the different colors of her nail polish on both of her hands, she is confirmed. HAHAHA =)) =)) =))
Omomo, I am 30, but when I do what she does, it looks scary~ :((But when she does it, it's hard to tell she's 30+.. what she's doing right now is what a pubescent lady is doing. =)) =))
I think she can still do what she did back then here.54mfTFE.gif
=))
gif cr: Jang Nara DC

Guest ChaYangSoon

its old article .. JNR no.6 http://www.soompi.com/2013/09/20/k-drama-actors-and-actresses-with-adorkable-k-pop-pasts/13/

@hatima_ssi Omomomo~ Haha!!!  Is that the herbal tea CF where she had to break a walnut using her forehead? :)) LOL at Nara-ssi saying "Please don't" and cameraman is like "It's too late!!!" :)) :)) =)) 
Nara-ssi so strong.. now I'm afraid of her ~ =)) =))

@hatima_ssi Wow.. glamorous Nara-ssi walking like everywhere's a catwalk.. :x ;)) I rarely see her walk like a super model, because in dramas she walks so timidly because of her roles.. ;)) Now this shows her strength as a woman..
Here's the twist.. Nara-ssi walks so glamorously until..Y6I6fpO.gif

=)) =)) =))