Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest ChaYangSoon

@hankitae42 yaaa me too, I hope JNR partner with seo in guk get chemstry ..

I think JNR very happy get action role in this new drama.

Ahhhh finally... my happiest day come... Nara confirm as lead, and the best of this day is Seo In Guk casted too.

Still I wondering what about Lee Sang Yoon news? Will Seo In Guk be the lead? Because I prefer In Guk more... he will be amazing... I love him, and with Nara, it will be great combination... Stalk him Nara.... :))

Guest ChaYangSoon

Haaahaa yaaa Jnr with Seo in guk like noona and dongsaeng ...

iyaa me too, lee sang yoon also soo good but comedy i think seo in guk better good ..

Guest ChaYangSoon

Haaahaa me too, i see with LSY good but Hello monster Romantic commedy i think Seo in guk better good with Jang Nara ...

ahhh i hope Drama Hello Monster Good rating but Battle drama Mbc hwajung 50 episode .. i'm scarry :-!

Awww...I just read that Hello, Monster is another rom-com? A bit disappointed that it's rom-com again, but also happy that I'll be seeing her on another drama soon.  Oh well, her character seems different so I'll be positive about it! :)

Its okay..even though it said to be rom com genre..i think its better because we can see her again...no matter what..i will watch it and rooting them...we can see...ftly also classified as rom com..but there is melo part which capture our heart...and make jnara shine...i hope it will be like ftly...the feel when watching ftly is unbeatable....so, hello monster... fighting

edit: now im confused...seo in guk is considering or already confirm??... cz i read in soompi, he is in talk...and i just read in allkpop...its confirmed.... and i read in dramabeans...its confusing... a lot of people not so into the couple... since seo in guk 6 years younger than jang nara...even though jang nara is babyfaced, seo in guk look like kid...hahahaha...why not experiment the pair first and judge later...kim soo hyun and jun ji hyun also noona-dongseng...and its work for them....so, no matter what..i want to watch first...

class="at_ttl" style="font-weight: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Will Seo In Guk Romance Jang Nara?

BY Julie Jones | Apr 14, 2015 09:25 AM EDT

Jang Nara will play a criminal investigator named Cha Ji An. She is hot on the trail of a dangerous criminal but her enthusiastic attempts at pursuit often leave her at odds with her fellow detectives. Seo In Guk is up for the role of a veteran criminal profiler. The two don't always agree about the best way to pursue criminals.  But since this drama is described as a romance thriller, their arguments will eventually help them realize that they are meant for each other. And maybe together they can finally catch their culprit.

cr: Kdrama Stars

one of the material for a drama to be successful is the chemistry between the leads... soompi also havent posted anything  about the confirmation only thaht in talks from seo in guk  .  actually its weird  last week they announced that lee sang yoon  is considering the male lead and then this news came out.