Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

Hello @everyone. Happy weekend wherever you are. :P

tumblr_neqyxyvpGP1tetlqbo1_500.gif

This song. Blend of rock ballad, easy listening for ears. Compare to Broken which they used for Old Goodbye trailer, I prefer this song, Long Good Bye from Jang Nara herself. Such a perfections from an  actress to have excellent career in both singing and acting. Can you believe this situation? Do I sounds too much? praising? No, I'm just being honest HAHA lol (I need to go for shower) . Woohoooo great Sunday ! JNR ssii fighting !!!

Cr. DC/Uploader

Guest Lindahz

JNR is so cute with animals! Lol made this whilst I was bored (and plus that last gif was just waiting to be made into a gif)
tumblr_nerbjbJgSL1qakvoio1_250.gif tumblr_nerbjbJgSL1qakvoio2_250.gif
tumblr_nerbjbJgSL1qakvoio3_250.gif tumblr_nerbjbJgSL1qakvoio4_250.gif

November 9, 2014
Jang Na Ra drops a new selfie that she took with Shin Ha Gyun
Source: STARN News 20141108145343_545dafe79b8c4_1.jpg
A new photo of Shin Ha Gyun and Jang Na Ra was revealed.

On November 8th, actress Jang Na Ra uploaded the photo on her Twitter, and wrote, "A million dollar smile, Ha Gyun."
The photo shows Shin Ha Gyun and Jang Na Ra, who are appearing on MBC drama 'Mr. Baik' together, posing for a selfie together, looking like an actual couple in love.
Jang Na Ra is showing a lovely look right beside Shin Ha Gyun, who is showing a bright smile, and a great number of fans are showing hot reactions for the post.
Meanwhile, 'Mr. Baik' airs on every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 PM.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

Guest OreoVampire

oatshin said: @KyoRean we'll all need it. Old Goodbye tonight. So up all night ney. Since it's Sunday I had a little afternoon nap myself so I'll be wide awake in the night :P

Guest OreoVampire

oatshin said: @KyoRean-ah still in bed after my little nap :P Have work tomorrow so must watch Old Goodbye today somehow even without subs. Then back to work....aigoo aigoo

Guest OreoVampire

:D  Please forgive me. Can't help myself. Need to post this. Just for teaser. Before Old Good Bye. She just too sweet like tweety. JNR ssii.

WOW2.png?async&rand=0.7831085612997413
web_987938459_4bf969de.jpg?async&rand=0.
web_987938459_3f32b0d1.jpg?async&rand=0.
web_987938459_60f9feb3.jpg?async&rand=0.

Cr.Owner

Guest Lindahz

@oatshin‌ @KyoRean‌ oh no, I meant no offense at all, it's really funny! :D I'm glad our thread can have conversations like these, cause it's comforting to know that we're all human and we all have our different lives to lead but we're all in this thread for the same reason ^^

But yes, I might give up waiting for old goodbye and wait until SoompiTV subs it. I'm a bit too tired to stay awake now! I-)