Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

Some gif. Chae Hee a strong woman, a wife who always has her love for her ex husband. She wants SH to have pride beside a life as unsuccessful boxer. Trying to upgrade the man, she proposed to him. Let's get married. I'll become the best photographer in the world and feed you. But fate bring her love to another world, and they meet again at where they first started. aaww my rant :x

tumblr_neu6s8CBu41tetlqbo1_500.giftumblr_neu6s8CBu41tetlqbo2_500.gif
tumblr_neu6qlbTwc1tetlqbo1_500.gif
tumblr_neu6qlbTwc1tetlqbo2_400.gif

Gifs cr.owner

Guest ferlydee

AnnaS said: Just watched old goodbye and what can i say but Jang Nara is a great actress.. the eye acting is daebak!!! :-bd

Can you tell me where to watch it?  Thanks.

Guest rainrainy

For those who are looking for Old Goodbye, I have watched it here. http://dramanice.com/drama-festival---old-goodbye/watch-drama-festival---old-goodbye-episode-1-online

Guest rainrainy

What a touching and well edited drama (Old Goodbye). Love JNR's acting. Excellence and brilliance expression of emotions, not only in this drama but in every drama she was in. Looking forward to watch more of her shows. ^_____^

what's happened to the other posts above, maybe they are still learning like me/1 :)------------@anopinion said (excerpts) Well, now I sound like a spoilsport.how the 2 of them are actually not as close as JNR and JH were, which was really amusing if I may say so. 
    yeah loosen up a little and just laugh it off. I ,myself am guilty of this though i'm more for JNR :D ----------@Lindahz said  Haha you sound ooold @bjharm (although I have no right to say that cause I'm old too) 
    ha ha din't worry you two, i'm a noona myself

KyoRean said: Some gif. Chae Hee a strong woman, a wife who always has her love for her ex husband. She wants SH to have pride beside a life as unsuccessful boxer. Trying to upgrade the man, she proposed to him. Let's get married. I'll become the best photographer in the world and feed you. But fate bring her love to another world, and they meet again at where they first started. aaww my rant :x

tumblr_neu6s8CBu41tetlqbo1_500.giftumblr_neu6s8CBu41tetlqbo2_500.gif
Gifs cr.owner

Guest OreoVampire

Hello @everyone. A statistic for this week. We gain a lot views to thread climbing from 160K plus to 183K views in just a week. Fantastic ! Thank you for sharing, comments and everyone else that lurked, looked and loved with us together here. Jang Nara fighting♥ !

tumblr_neumyjLexr1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg

Twitter update!
@narajjang318:
B2ICz03CMAErfPf.jpg

오만과편견.구동치가 쐈다는ㅋ내가 쏜 먹거리차에 분식차로 복수를 해준 진혁이. 동생은 얻어먹는 거라 했는데도 바쁜와중에 챙겨준 맘이 고마워 하균선배님도 찰칵^^
잘 챙겨주지도 못했는데ㅜㅜ이쁜동생 고마웡! 

Guest lowieblue_me

...Hello @EVeryone  good day to all!!!
.. 2 more days and the battle for Wed & Thursday will be ON... but I am positively positive that MB will do good... OG is well written, heartwarming drama, the emotions is just right and very subtle... besides the JJANG chemistry, writer and directors did a very good job!
..Thanks @anopinion for your explanation on WHY ??? JNR seems a bit touchy to SHK rather that JH whom everyone thought is closer to her... My take on the Holding Hands (which I find very cute!) is just a friendly gesture on both sides. I mean, it is only RIGHT for JNR to be a bit touchy/closer to SHK because he is Single, they can show some or a bit of skinship for the viewers due to their status being Single. Compared to JH, who is married with 2 kids, JNR is showing respect for JH family... so not to prelude viewers especially the Shippers...
...MB fighting!!! 

Just reposting from Mr. Back thread--

‘운널사’에서 호흡을 맞춘 ‪#‎최진혁‬‪#‎장나라‬
서로에 대한 의리를 분식차로 확인했네요!
‪#‎미스터백‬ 촬영현장에 최진혁이 분식을 뙇!
마음씨도 훈훈하군요 우리 구검사!
기사 보러가기 ▶http://bit.ly/10TtCUc

사진출처: 장나라 트위터

‪#‎Choijinhyuk‬ and ‪#‎Jangnara‬ showed off their friendship which continued from ‪#‎Fatedtoloveyou‬ via "Snack Truck" (Truck that is loaded with snacks) Jang Nara posted on her twitter saying thanks to Choi Jin Hyuk for sending snack truck to the onsite set of ‪#‎MrBack‬!
To view an article ▶http://bit.ly/10TtCUc

Cr: MBC Facebook

-- So happy that JNR has remained friends with her FTLY colleagues.
:x

@anopinion o they look so cute nara absolutely adorable and SHK totally reserved......well things both have  in common during their interviews nara"i am not popular with opposite sex,they find me dull"and SHK said"from a girls perpective i wouldnt want to meet a guy like me" why why "because i am boring" amazing personalities i must say.
nara every time she is complimented about her beauty she will brush it aside"i am not a ideal beauty....its all makeup......blah blah "ok miss jang let us be the judge of it okSHK evrytime he is complimented for his smile listen to his ans "you cant find anyone who looks worse when they smile"............both are very humble
nara always has such cute pics with costars !! and cats offcourse!!! 
@kyorean nice gifs .i am such a coward that i didnt visit soompi that i might come across the screecaps from OG. i get pangs of pain in my heart just recalling it omg!! such dramas are never my cup of tea i just watched it just for jjangs.