Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

@everyone hello ! *wave* :-h
Where are you guys? I think I know, some are sleeping replacing those sleepless night because of Old Goodbye late show in some country. And some at work, have a productive day at work chingus. Some are hibernating and waiting for Mr.Back tomorrow episode 3. Wow hopefully Mr.Back can maintain the rating. This time I want higher please! fighting to Team Mr.Back. Alright. Wherever you are chingus, please be alright. And here a clip from JNR ssii from film Happy Day. Sorry bout the clip quality can't find good one. I haven't watch Happy Day yet. But I saw that JNR ssii lol so cute and funny. Anyone already watched it? Awesome. Fighting ! :)>-

Cr. Uploader.

@everyone hello ! *wave* :-h

Where are you guys? I think I know, some are sleeping replacing those sleepless night because of Old Goodbye late show in some country. And some at work, have a productive day at work chingus. Some are hibernating and waiting for Mr.Back tomorrow episode 3. Wow hopefully Mr.Back can maintain the rating. This time I want higher please! fighting to Team Mr.Back. Alright. Wherever you are chingus, please be alright. And here a clip from JNR ssii from film Happy Day. Sorry bout the clip quality can't find good one. I haven't watch Happy Day yet. But I saw that JNR ssii lol so cute and funny. Anyone already watched it? Awesome. Fighting

I watched it before and from what i remember, it was hilarious lol especially because jang nara is not holding back with her facial expressions in that movie.. jang nara is so funny and cute there..

Guest OreoVampire

Hello @everyone. It's me again. Just sharing this a list of JNR best songs collection. Credit to the uploader for awesome selections. I'm listening to it now. Talking about song. I hope JNR could do OST for Mr.Back. Really looking forward for it. Last OST for drama she did for BBFB didn't she? I added this to my wishlist. MBC please granted my wish.

Here go the link:

‘미스터 백’ 장나라, 상큼한 미소로 ‘촬영장 비타민’ 등극

'Mr. Back' Jang Nara, becomes the "vitamin on the filming set" with her refreshing smile
201411101647048814_99_20141110164808.jpg

Comments:
1. [+1049, -52] She can easily pass off as someone in her 20s.
2. [+968, -50] Jang Nara is really pretty ㅜㅜ fighting!!
3. [+839, -39] Jang Nara's projects are always good. She takes her time to choose her works that's why ♥ (LOL, really?)
4. [+669, -43] Jang Nara is truly beautiful! Do well~
5. +[637, -40] So pretty.....
Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LS2D&mid=sec&sid1=106&sid2=222&oid=014&aid=0003287803
Cr. fanews.com, Naver

Guest Lindahz

anopinion said:

‘미스터 백’ 장나라, 상큼한 미소로 ‘촬영장 비타민’ 등극

'Mr. Back' Jang Nara, becomes the "vitamin on the filming set" with her refreshing smile

Comments:
3. [+839, -39] Jang Nara's projects are always good. She takes her time to choose her works that's why ♥ (LOL, really?)

Below is the transcript translated from Chi subs by 女汉子字幕组.
Legend:
JNR - Jang NaraJH - Jang HyukKWH - (Director) Kim Won-heeHCH - Han Chae-heeKSH - Kang Soo-hyukQn  - Question at the bottom left hand corner.---/---  - Denotes on-screen subtitles

JH: Hello, I'm Jang Hyuk and I'm portraying the character Kang Soo-hyuk in "Long Goodbye".

JNR: I'm Jang Nara and I play the character Chae-hee in the film. Hello!

HCH: I believed in ahjussi's nonsense , didn't I?

It's as if we've knew each other since a long time ago.

Qn: The reason for the reunion of the Jang-Jang couple is...

JH: It's all thanks to the immense trust FTLY director Kim Hee-won has in us.

Anyway, the timeline of the drama is not like that of a typical melodrama.

The premise of the drama is very interesting and fresh, in that it's about someone who goes back in time to recover something very precious to him.

HCH: If I wait any longer I'll be a grandma in no time. Must you let the girl prepare all these?

Let's get married.

KSH: Chae-hee ya.

HCH: Why?

KSH: It's nothing.

--- Soo-hyuk verifying the purity of the ring ---

KHW: It's -18. (She means that the age restriction for the drama is 18 I believe, but I have absolutely no idea what this is about.)

Qn: What kind of a drama is Long Goodbye?

JH: It's really been a long time since we've said hello to each other (in the drama).

(I'm sorry JH, that was so not funny LOL.)

JNR: They are two very pure lovers who only have each other in their eyes.

Even though they've been through a lot of difficulties and setbacks, and also some supernatural encounters, eventually they managed to understand each other's feelings.

It's a very beautiful story.

JH: They are a really practical couple, but they still experience love.

Even though time passes, they choose to live in the present.

In that way they familiarise themselves with love.

There's a sort of maturity that comes with that.

In fact, by looking at the past you'll realise that the person beside you now is the right one.

--- Ah.. the person beside me is a really beautiful person. ---

And they search once again for the familiar feelings of those memories.

JNR: We got married again, and we're together again.

JH: The title is very apt.

--- The gentleman who makes sure the camera doesn't touch his partner's head! ---

JH: Where are you going to hit?

JNR: Here.

JNR: I'm so sorry!

Qn: What's the key to this drama?

JH: Since this is a love story. The viewers may be influenced and look at old photos to relive their old memories.

And perhaps they can once again feel how they felt back then.

JNR: The beautiful memories of the past are like the candles which had extinguished.

They sparkle from time to time in your heart.

--- The sparks which had disappeared may light up your heart again. ---

HCH: Ya, you jerk!

Qn: Are there any times where you would like to go back to if you had the ability like in the drama?

JNR: No matter how beautiful the memories were, I wouldn't want to go back again.

That's why I took on the drama since it's something I won't do myself.

JH: Me too. Instead of go back to the past, I think it's better to hold on to those memories and work toward a better future.

--- Hold on to past memories, and work towards a better future.---

Live in the present.

Qn: To the audience...

JH: This time I'm working together again with Nara ssi and the director...

Even though it's a one-act drama, it has elements and the touches of a movie.

The story spans for about 50 minutes only but I hope that all of you have a good time while watching it.

And with this drama I hope that people will learn to treasure the person beside them now.

JNR: Actually, it's my first time acting in a one-act drama.

I'm very happy to work with the people I love, hyungnim and the director.

The plot strikes a chord with me. It's a story that brings a lot of warmth to me.

So I'm really very happy. If only we could film for a while longer.

JH: Please pay lot of attention to our drama.

JNR: Yes.

Note that the subs are quite poorly done this time (I mean by me) because I don't really get what JH was saying. Lol. I can't find an elegant manner to phrase it too. And Nara ssi likes to use metaphors too TT

Guest Lindahz

anopinion said:
Note that the subs are quite poorly done this time (I mean by me) because I don't really get what JH was saying. Lol. I can't find an elegant manner to phrase it too. And Nara ssi likes to use metaphors too TT

@anopinion of the Three Musketeers daebak and kumawo.

@KyoRean I don't think Jang Nara will sing for the OST. Remember her Healing Camp interview where she said that it felt as if someone was strangling her? So she has given up singing.

It's really sad. But I guess it's because she was under constant pressure and the anti-fan hatred took their toll on her. She doesn't even go out shopping much with her mother because a person came upto her and scolded her. That is so sad and terrible. As much as I love K-dramas. That side of entertainment where you are hated openly and insulted to the nth degree is just ugly.

Guest OreoVampire

oatshin said: anopinion of the Three Musketeers daebak and kumawo. @KyoRean I don't think Jang Nara will sing for the OST. Remember her Healing Camp interview where she said that it felt as if someone was strangling her? So she has given up singing. It's really sad. But I guess it's because she was under constant pressure and the anti-fan hatred took their toll on her. She doesn't even go out shopping much with her mother because a person came upto her and scolded her. That is so sad and terrible. As much as I love K-dramas. That side of entertainment where you are hated openly and insulted to the nth degree is just ugly.

Guest Lindahz

oatshin said: @KyoRean I don't think Jang Nara will sing for the OST. Remember her Healing Camp interview where she said that it felt as if someone was strangling her? So she has given up singing. It's really sad. But I guess it's because she was under constant pressure and the anti-fan hatred took their toll on her. She doesn't even go out shopping much with her mother because a person came upto her and scolded her. That is so sad and terrible. As much as I love K-dramas. That side of entertainment where you are hated openly and insulted to the nth degree is just ugly.

Guest OreoVampire

Lindahz said: oatshin said: @KyoRean I don't think Jang Nara will sing for the OST. Remember her Healing Camp interview where she said that it felt as if someone was strangling her? So she has given up singing. It's really sad. But I guess it's because she was under constant pressure and the anti-fan hatred took their toll on her. She doesn't even go out shopping much with her mother because a person came upto her and scolded her. That is so sad and terrible. As much as I love K-dramas. That side of entertainment where you are hated openly and insulted to the nth degree is just ugly.

KyoRean said: oatshin said: anopinion of the Three Musketeers daebak and kumawo. @KyoRean I don't think Jang Nara will sing for the OST. Remember her Healing Camp interview where she said that it felt as if someone was strangling her? So she has given up singing. It's really sad. But I guess it's because she was under constant pressure and the anti-fan hatred took their toll on her. She doesn't even go out shopping much with her mother because a person came upto her and scolded her. That is so sad and terrible. As much as I love K-dramas. That side of entertainment where you are hated openly and insulted to the nth degree is just ugly.