Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest lowieblue_me

..hello @Everyone ... how's your OG viewing,,, I just read some recaps about the drama, i am patiently waiting for a sub..... Hopefully the JJANGs will have a longer series soon.. 
but anyway, there is Mr Back... on Wed and Thurs ... fighting! 

Guest lowieblue_me

..@pinaycliza thanks for the info... i'll watch it right away! ... I'll go get some tissue first.... ready for emotional disaster huh! :);):)
..Anyeong @everyone and Have a nice Monday... 

Guest OreoVampire

Old Good bye was aired last night. After long waiting everyone finally get to watched Jang Nara & Jang Hyuk once again team up for Old Goodbye. The 2nd time best couple on screen after FTLY. Jang Nara as Chae Hee. She secretly accept the divorce from his ex husband because she has a disease. This time I see JNR has aged and her acting matured a lot since then. She appeared beautiful and different from other characters in her drama before this. Like she always says she wants to make those character that look similar all different. I don't like how the story end. But this is a beautiful drama yet tragic story.

Sorry my long rants. I'm from science stream. Was dropped from class trying to find meaning in graphic world and have interest in English literature which seems so hard for me. LOL don't listen to me. Trying hard here.

But I'm so much inspired by JNR ssii trying harder and here go some screen caps from Old Goodbye. Check it out. lol

Chae Hee a strong person but she has a disease. She didn't give up and fight back. She wants to live and her love for SH always strong and stronger until the end.

tumblr_netiuu6r4z1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg

Chae Hee was a photographer. But she chose to marry a former boxer whose future wasn't that promising.
tumblr_netiolBKBv1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg

#:-S

Watching Old Goodbye (and without subs at that - I can only understand half of it) I was so carried away by JNR's acting.

It's her eyes!!!

I remembered her response to one interview about acting in China when she first started and didn't know the language, she said she had to compensate what the mouth or speaking she cannot do or control (dubbed) with something else - her facial expression and her eyes most importantly!

Why would South Korea limit her in so-called "Candy-type" characters when JNR can offer so much more!!!

Eun Ha Soo is coming alive for me after catching up with Mr. Baek with subs. Even though some will say it's the dime a dozen kind hearted, hardworking girl type.

Although I tend to ship her with Lee Joon's character more than Shin Ha Kyun. That's my personal preference :x

Her baby face shouldn't make writers limit her to the character type. They can cast her in young aged characters - I will never argue with that cause she never looked past 20 something for me. But in this world, we do have 20 something's who have complex stories to tell as well - bring it on!! Jang Nara-ssi is jjang enough - nay, make that more than jjang enough to take on any role that requires equally jjang acting!