[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

i just finished watching episode 1, and i really liked it! :D soo ae and lee jung jin look really good together, and their relationship in the drama's just so cute ^_^ can't wait until episode 2!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest insideMYheart

omg this looks good, no fansubs subbing this!?!?

questoion, will this be subbed for this any chance? ^^ i cant get all of the dialogue... hehehe

No one is subbing this at the moment but hopefully one of the fansub groups do in the future.

Guest heartshapelove

9 End 2 Outs

Episode 1 - HQ (11 parts) on Mediafire:

001 002 003 004 005 006 007 008 009 010 011

(credit: WITHS2CB)

the MF mirrors i posted DO NOT WORK anymore. if you started dling some of the splits from MF, please continue to do so using the MU links as was posted before:

9 End 2 Outs

Episode 1 - HQ (11 parts) on Megaupload:

001 002 003 004 005 006 007 008 009 010 011

Episode 1 - youtube:

Part 1 || Part 2 || Part 3 || Part 4 || Part 5 || Part 6 || Part 7

(credit: WITHS2CB)

when more episodes air, i will continue to upload this series on MU because links will last longer.

Guest acemaverick

i was laughing cos i saw windows 98!who uses windows 98 nowadays, :lol:everyone uses win vista, win xp, win millennium even if it is, it is win 2000

the MF mirrors i posted DO NOT WORK anymore. if you started dling some of the splits from MF, please continue to do so using the MU links as was posted before:when more episodes air, i will continue to upload this series on MU because links will last longer.
:tears: WITHS2 has too many on hand. if not, i think we will be glad to do it. sorry abt that. :blush:

Guest Happy_Day

Is 9% good for a first episode?!..

I'm psyched for this drama. LeeJungJing has been one of my favorite actors since I first started watching Korea dramas, a LOOOONG time ago.. But I was always sad because he never seems to get recognition.

Also, SuAe is one of the most elegant actresses out there. I loved her in HaeShin. Although I like her more in historical dramas (I think her face fits extremely well with that kind of setting and costumes), I'm excited about her doing a modern drama.

Guest vivjelly

What is Soo Ae's occupation in this drama? It seems like she's a comic artist and is her mom disapproving of her work?

Guest heartshapelove

how come i cant find episode 2 on clubbox? isnt it suppose to come out on sunday?

episode 2 did not air this past sunday...

thanks to cococrust for the info:

Only 1 ep is aired this week as a result of the soccer match. Ep 2 is gonna be aired July 21.

Guest noknok

No one is subbing this at the moment but hopefully one of the fansub groups do in the future.

I hope so too.

Sub Eng pleaseaseeaseease......... :rolleyes:

Guest heartshapelove

i was laughing cos i saw windows 98!who uses windows 98 nowadays, :lol:everyone uses win vista, win xp, win millennium even if it is, it is win 2000 :tears: WITHS2 has too many on hand. if not, i think we will be glad to do it. sorry abt that. :blush:

hahah im glad somebody mentioned this because i was thinking "goodgod, how old is that laptop?!"

on a different note... its probably just me, but when i saw the younger boyfriend in the opening scene, from a far i thought he sorta looked like Bi :w00t: ... which i thought was funny, cuz judging from the pose i think the left billboard next to the scoreboard screen in the opening scene has an ad of Bi in it... and then i got sorta weirded out at the younger boyfriend dude because he sorta looks like my younger cousin too who also played baseball. :unsure:

my other "oh-this-reminds of me..." notes:

about the opening scene i know its very fitting, yet predictable that they'd start off in a baseball stadium; which therefore reminded me of Smile Again's opening (but the sport in that one was softball).

and since it is baseball season, 9E2O is right on time.

the "1st Inning>..." caption reminded me of Soulmate's little captions within each episode. i guess thats an MBC thing... (im partial and love MBC.) ^_^

:::high five::: Maeeeeeecy!

LOL I am so glad to see your post here also. Yayy I have my other half with me on another drama again. 9In2Outs look adroable, and I would love to watch it after our dearest CS is over. But I am just a bit iffy because, I don't know who will be subbing this. I hope one of our amazing subbing team would kindly pick it up as one of their project. Otherwise I don't know how I would understand it. ::keeping fingers crossed::

I don't know about the screencaps for this yet. Looks like we have some amazing cappers here already. But if this spurges another screencap-happiness in me again ... I'd love to do it ^_^ ... just for your enjoyment!

my dear haylieee! sorry i forgot to reply sooner... omg i hope i didnt pressure you or anything about screencaps. its just that your soo good at them now! but really dont worry about it. i know you and me are busy. ;) i guess we all can just borrow from DC or other websites. its just nice to have HQ caps to stare look at sometimes....

especially cause JUNG JIN is soo hott in this drama! like everyone knows military service does wonders! :lol: and im sure no one expected a nip slip within like the first half of the drama. :w00t: (ahah thankyou writers!)

as for subs. it would really be awesome for a subbing team to take on this drama, but im actually pretty content with just watching Su Ae and Jung Jin on screen again and enjoying the series regardless of subs... why am i content? because i know that towards the end of August or early September, MBC America will more than likely air '9 End 2 Outs' with english subs (replacing Air City's timeslot).

noknok - i saw the New Year's eve scene pix you posted on Jung Jin's thread. hehe please post them here too ^_^... actually i wanted to comment also on how i thought it was soo cute and funny that they spent new years together. (how jung jin was pushing her off him) :lol: you know they have that saying (*which i forgot how it goes exactly*) that whoever you spend new years with is suppose to be that person you spend the rest of your year with etc.. lol i dont think i explained it that well but im sure some of yall know what im talking about from movies and such. :phew:

besides the fact that i like baseball and jung jin.... mmann im such a sucker for best friends falling in love with each other dramas haha figures why im watching this?!!...

its probably too early in the game drama but who do you think will fall in love with the other first?

Hong Nan-hee (Su Ae) or Ban Hyung Tae (Lee Jung Jin)

Guest banana_milk

^OMG I was thinking the exact same thing!! The younger boyfriend looks exactly like Bi to me. It was a little distracting because I would keep marveling at his resemblance instead of paying attention to what was going on :D Haha.

I'm liking this drama so far. I absolutely LOVE Sooae-- I think she's one of the best young actresses in Korea. (If anyone's seen her movie, Family, you know what i'm talking about). And it's nice to see her as less serious and more comedic. I hope there's a lot more chemistry between her and LeeJungJin, as it's their second production together.

Guest oc-ca

the translated title "9 end 2 out" makes no sense. the correct baseball termology is "bottom of 9th, with 2 out".

Guest etoile

wait. is the guys last name byun or ban? >_< hahah cause i thought she called him ddongmoyang and if his last name was byun that would explain why... hmm.

Guest piggypiggy

episode 2 did not air this past sunday...

thanks to cococrust for the info:

thankyou for the info, i didnt noe

Archived