INUYASHA OFFICIAL TOPIC!!!

Guest MKYOO

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xxrainbowsun

I think the anime is better than the manga.

But then again, I don't read the manga a lot. >.<

There are too many episodes in InuYasha. o0

I think there are over 200 episodes all together.

&& They have like .. 4 movies on it. >.<

• 6 months later...
Guest stellabella

Anyone know if they are gonna continue the anime? I just finished the last episode last night and I'm really upset thats it!

And does anyone know where I can download the movies?

Guest Madoki

yea i hope there will be another season. it's not finished yet! and ooo what is this about a live action movie? o.o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest pumpkin25

hehe.. inuyasha is so cute when dealing with kagome in her world..

whats annoying is his feelings for kikiyo.. hehe but still love the anime..

:D

Guest helloxpd

not that i don't like inuyasha it's just the story is very slow paced and repetitive. basically they've been chasing naraku for over 100 episodes and he manages to escape not only that but inuyasha only uses 2 moves almost the whole series =[ he needs new moves lol

• 2 weeks later...

just wondering. does anyone happen to know the song that was played in the episode where kikyo dies?? i cannot find the song anywhere ><

• 3 weeks later...
Guest moonypiglet

just wondering. does anyone happen to know the song that was played in the episode where kikyo dies?? i cannot find the song anywhere ><

you mean the song Sotsugyou by Tackey & Tsubasa

btw, i love the manga much more XXD though the anime series is not bad either...so hilarious XXD

the only thing that is bothering me though...is that it just seems that this manga never ends =.=

but i like how the author always know how to make me hyped up when things seem to get pretty boring...like these recent chapters about Sesshou maru and Inuyasha XXXD

woot i just sooooooooo love it <333 :w00t::sweatingbullets:

^ I'm beginning to see an end in the manga these days though.

In the anime/manga it was always like "new monster of the week" or something with the group always chasing Naraku who ALWAYS seemed to get away.

Now Kikyo's already dead, and in the last chapter, Rin leaves (?) and Kohaku dies (?)... idk but I'm thinking Takahashi will end the series in at least volume 54/55.

Guest miki_chan

I only got up to around episode 84 or 85?

And I stopped for awhile because of school. Then when I came back to watch on youtube, it wasnt there. Apparently youtube deleted it of copyright reasons, they're starting to delte heaps of anime. :wacko:

And I forgot the storyline that i was up too. Recap anyone? :sweatingbullets:

I only got up to around episode 84 or 85?

And I stopped for awhile because of school. Then when I came back to watch on youtube, it wasnt there. Apparently youtube deleted it of copyright reasons, they're starting to delte heaps of anime. :wacko:

And I forgot the storyline that i was up too. Recap anyone? :sweatingbullets:

you should try it at veoh.com

they have all the inyuasha episodes, even in english dub

Guest miki_chan

Isn't Veoh making you dl their veoh tv?

And if you click it would only show like 5 mins of it ?

Like previews?

:S

Cause last time i went to load bleach, their was this whole deal with dl-ing this veoh tv.

^ really aren't the episodes only 25ish minutes?

if the episodes are over 30 minutes they shorten the video to 5mins

if its supposedly 25-29 minutes then they still show the video

and inuyasha is only 23 minutes long so everyone should be able to see it

it wouldnt have been effected by veoh's tv thing... which i think is bs

Guest beaver4ever

Watched the entire anime series a few years back. Completely loved it..except for the brutal anime ending...or so called ending. They ever gonna finish it up? Cuz they're still chasing Naraku...and i'm too lazy/busy to read mangas now. The third movie rocked so hard though! It was great!

Inuyasha v54 ch530 "Graduation" (Sotsugyou)

Preview of chapter 530..

Naraku and Byakuya hide in a cave. Rin, still possessed by Magatsuhi, has not regained consciousness.

Byakuya: "Naraku, what do you plan on doing with the jewel?"

Naraku: "What to do… huh.

Hmph. Not. A. Thing.

However, my fate with Inuyasha and the others… The great extent of their anger and hatred for me, I will devour that anger and hatred. I will redo my transformation, now that the polluted Shikon no Tama is complete.

Therefore, this battle will only be over when they are devoured by my darkness. If there’s anything after that…"

Kagome returns to the present. She had passed her exam and was accepted into high school.

After the ceremony, she says goodbye to Houjou-kun, sees her family off, and returns to the Sengoku Jidai.

When Naraku confirms that Kikyou’s light is gone, he uses the Shikon no Tama. Naraku’s body begins to transform. Youkai move as if they’re being drawn in, and the sky becomes covered in jyaki. Inuyasha and the others also realize that Naraku has used the jewel.

Inuyasha: "The time has come to end this, Naraku. Kikyou’s light which you feared has become Kohaku’s life.

Kikyou can no longer fight you.

Therefore, I and the others will defeat you!"

Got this from Freelance-manga.

lol

Kagome finally graduates and we can finally see the end coming as Inuyasha-tachi is actually really close of killing of Naraku...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The final battle has already began, there have been two manga chapters so far, maybe after the manga is over the company that made the anime would consider continuing the anime

Archived