♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

@Ameera Ali i cldn't agree with you any better than that eh @Lawyerh he's such a cutie pie! awwww love those photos thx for sharing! i think he's got that charm that i just can't explain, he's not that handsome handsome as u may call it but  he's just adorable, i'm not really into that 'very handsome' K actor, he and HB are manly! :)

I stumbled on this one cr: JTBC drama on YT and it's the making, they're both sweet, i hope they team up again!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

42 minutes ago, triplem said:

Nice to see you guys spazzing here ! I still hv 6 more episodes of chocolate to go. 

@triplemi hv only 2 more to go but i'll savor these two coz i don't want it to end :)

@Ameera Ali hahaha yes a very fine wine and very costly! i love the photos you shared where you said yummy in all angles LOL ikr?  i'd say anybody wldn't mind him hugging hahaha:wub:

just came across this article:

Spoiler

tumblr_lun8nfnSMO1r5szhho1_400.jpg

woah is this really him? hahaha (cr: Tumblr)

5f519df2a7c133cda37961d3a889f3b6.jpg

his six pack (cr: pinterest.com) hahaha

m2tk1.jpg

cr: mbcinfo.imbc (i wonder which drama/movie this was taken?)

@thanie @Lawyerh how do you guys like him in the spoiler photos? hahaha

cr: god on YT

• LOL 3

9 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@Lawyerh Girl i didn't realize till you tagged us that u opened a thread for our Dr Kang? woah thx for sharing i'd love to be a part of YKS thread yeyyyy good for you & look this is about 281 pages? we'll make this active no worries! and this is a good haven for our WS once we finished his choco drama! hahaha fangirling we all would be here! I'll surely look for some of his photos, etc. and post it here!:blush: I need to check out TGW drama coz i don't recall ever watching it due to my bz fangirling other K actors LOL hahaha

@thanie hahaha a vaccine for WS i loved that Sis! yes yes don't abandon the choco thread just yet, am sure there's more who'd come and find out what they've been missing, am one of them, if u guys didn't recommend this choco drama, i wldn't hv a clue that YKS was in it let alone my other fave among K actresses HJW!

@hibiscus23, 3rd pic ... from what Drama? He's playing a nerdy role for that one? Such a cutie ...

Choco drama is the first YKS drama I have watched, I didn't hesitate to add him to my "fave" list. You see, I have this thing for actors/actresses who don't put on too much effort to look good on screen. They don't have to, when they captured my heart from the get-go :wub: 

And Sis! I can hardly keep up with your energy and enthusiasm :joy:. You're always armed and ready whenever you log in to Soompi. 

@Lawyerh, @Ameera Ali, @triplem, let us keep this thread a happy place :heart: 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, thanie said:

@hibiscus23, 3rd pic ... from what Drama? He's playing a nerdy role for that one? Such a cutie ...

Choco drama is the first YKS drama I have watched, I didn't hesitate to add him to my "fave" list. You see, I have this thing for actors/actresses who don't put on too much effort to look good on screen. They don't have to, when they captured my heart from the get-go :wub: 

And Sis! I can hardly keep up with your energy and enthusiasm :joy:. You're always armed and ready whenever you log in to Soompi. 

@Lawyerh, @Ameera Ali, @triplem, let us keep this thread a happy place :heart: 

@thanie sis which 3rd pic you're talking about? so is he now on your list?hahaha my list is getting longer each time! hahaha i'm full of energy when it comes to Kdramas/K actors hahaha you're so cute! i just don't want to lose the momentum and afraid to lose my train of thoughts so every time i see something, i had the tendency to post here! It's therapeutic Sis & I agree let's keep this thread a happy place to be! :)

• Love 2

Thanks for activating this thread. I need some healing of my withdrawal syndrome, though coming here may just make my sickness worse, hahaha.

Dont you all agree YKS looked chubbier at the press con? Probably a lot of eating throughout the drama and also had some much needed rest after production ended? It was funny when he walked on stage individually and the emcee asked him to pose as the serious LK but he just couldn't stop smiling.

Additionally, as someone as popular as him, I wouldn't have guessed that he is such an idol just by watching the press con. He was so humble and down to earth. I only found out more about him, his past works, his successes etc after I started watching the drama.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Olaa chingus..decided to drop by here..haha couldn’t resist myself from not visiting this thread..

its been a week for me to dig out more about yks,before this i just watched him in the good wife and knew him as god member but not really into them but apparently now i bought their latest album and keep streaming their song n mv and also watch him on his variety tv with other god members.

Yks is a dork no wonder in the bts we can see how playful here is. Maybe his ‘BT’ was switch on. Hahaahaaa.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Omg thanks @Lawyerh for making this thread active again!! Need more YKS after Chocolate lol. Just finished watching the hiking variety show god was on and he was so funny on there.:D:D

Trying to decide which drama of his I should watch next. Presently I’ve only seen two of his dramas - Chocolate and Greatest Love. Thinking of starting Beyond the Clouds... What do yall think? Suggestions??

• LOL 3

woah i've been absent bc of Chocolate drama but look what i've been missing we have two new chingoos joining on board and warm welcome to @scorpionflowers@im0202 you both must've just finished Choco and so did I and in the withdrawl syndrome mode right now or in short WS, i think this is hard to overcome so it's so good we can all vent our sadness if you will by coming to this re-activated thread by our chingoo @Lawyerh

Who can not like YKS? he's full of charm, energy, goofiness, great singing voice and we can go on and on!

@Ameera Ali am now watching him in TGW and we'll see how his cuteness as a lawyer in this drama is! :love:

giphy.gif

cr: giphy (he's really cute to the max)

giphy.gif

They're both sweet just like the chocolates :wub: (cr: netflix)

4cbd41b74906ace8a3131b5482252c1b29f70c68cr: trumblar

He was great also as a villain or gangster role in The Outlaws as Jan Cheng

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=790b761179bc90c651025ad4a7

not sure w/c movie or drama this one was

cr: giphys

FearlessWetDarklingbeetle-max-1mb.gif

cr: homdor.com

tumblr_n3m2eopcdP1rimmx0o2_250.gifv

a good kiss in BTC

cr: tumblr.com

y81Tr.gif

cr: korea fans dot com

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Thanks to @Lawyerh suggestion, just finished the first 3 eps of Beyond the Clouds. Enjoying it so far! The mood for the drama is abit heavy though but curious to see how the romance/ relationship will develop...

BTW I wish YKS would appear on more variety shows. He seems to be a natural and so entertaining :D

This was the clip that made me binge the entire show lol. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, im0202 said:

Thanks to @Lawyerh suggestion, just finished the first 3 eps of Beyond the Clouds. Enjoying it so far! The mood for the drama is abit heavy though but curious to see how the romance/ relationship will develop...

BTW I wish YKS would appear on more variety shows. He seems to be a natural and so entertaining :D

This was the clip that made me binge the entire show lol. 

This mv was so funny..suddenly all the members get to see JC in real life :joy:

• LOL 3

I wonder if YKS knows how impactful his role as LK is. I mean, this has been a great production that garnered a lot of attention, right? I just feel that we have not seen him or heard of him post production, except for the press conference + post press con games. They should emphasized on the duet by collaborating on a music video, etc. Anything to keep the fire burning would be nice to fuel our fantasies.

Correct me if I am wrong, is he a relatively low profile person? Even his relationship with Honey Lee is so unspoken about. I watched his reality travel show with g.o.d and dont think there was any mention of her or even a general comment about girlfriend. As much as I like him with HJW, I do hope he does take his relationship with Honey Lee to the next level. Time to have real babies after having fur-kids!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh woah love love those photos fave of yours! he's just amazingly handsome! hahaha is this another way to WS rehab? not hospice yet huh? lol :w00t: You know the expressions on his face/s in his dramas i've seen & of late Chocolate really exudes his acting potential, like he's into his work & v v convincing at that!

i also finished his other gangster movie The Outlaw and he's got good reviews fr fans on YT for his role there! then i saw he's got a movie Mal Mo E w/c is one of his latest & am placing that on my list as well! I've seen BTC while airing & he also had a good chem with HJH, in my opinion!

@thanie hope when you're done with Choco you'll be able to choose a lot of Yoon's previous projects that way your WS won't be so bad!:ph34r:

@Ameera Ali am also watching TGW but only on ep 2, hahaha yeah who wld mind getting stuck in elevator with him? I'd wish the elevator won't work for hrs on end:wub:

DuIQWLUX4AAR9rv.jpg

cr:Netizentown  (poster for Mal Mo E) he probab did this movie bef Chocolate

giphy.gif

from his movie The Outlaws as Jen Chang (cr Koreantaglol)

cr: koreantaglonely

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119e65ae5c7701d332dd

Scene from his movie Mal Mo E (cr: Giphy)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Love 4

7 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Correct me if I am wrong, is he a relatively low profile person? Even his relationship with Honey Lee is so unspoken about. I watched his reality travel show with g.o.d and dont think there was any mention of her or even a general comment about girlfriend. As much as I like him with HJW, I do hope he does take his relationship with Honey Lee to the next level. Time to have real babies after having fur-kids!

I'm with you in this, @AquariusMY. Haven't read about his relationship with Honey Lee also. If I'm not mistaken, Ms. HL was a former Ms. Korea? And she's so pretty. A classy woman. They deserve each other. Both are musically-inclined.

People in serious relationship usually don't talk about it in public, they just announce their engagement and wedding date. Or their breakup!!! 

Regardless, I'm rooting for YKS and his upcoming projects. Whatever it may be. Will be checking his previous works also... the ones suggested by you, guys. I'm done with OPD

@hibiscus23, that's what I usually do if ever WS hit me hard -- checking on previous projects and felt so bad because I'm kind of late :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@thanie said:

that's what I usually do if ever WS hit me hard -- checking on previous projects and felt so bad because I'm kind of late 

----Sis that's a pattern about WS & you're not alone! don't feel bad about being late! like they say better late than never!:love: BTW what's OPD sorry am quite slow hahaha

@Lawyerh count me in with those circle glasses and in his movie Mal mo e coz i took a peek, i'm gg to continue in a bit i can't wait lol! he's super cute with those round eyeglasses!:heart:

@AquariusMY re HL i read & they said it's only a rumor (at that time) that they broke up and then his/her agency denied it! I'm sorry to say but i wanna root for HJW :mrgreen:and YKS their chem is over the top!

Some gifs from The Good Wife

tumblr_oatzwev8GI1uq4zv4o1_400.gifvcr: banghae tumblr

tumblr_oatzwev8GI1uq4zv4o3_r1_400.gifv

tumblr_oatzwev8GI1uq4zv4o8_r1_400.gifv

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

BTW what's OPD sorry am quite slow hahaha

@hibiscus23, Out-Patient Department :D

Just kidding, it's One Perfect Day!  It's the first YKS' other project that I checked besides Chocolate. YKS was able to showcase his funnier side with that one. It's way too short, I was shocked when it ended abruptly :crazy:

• LOL 2