[drama 2007] Blue Fish 푸른 물고기

ay_link

^ hehe.. welcome back puppyiz sis ^^

I just finished watching ep 4 live this morning (woke up just in time for Blue Fish to start hehe...)

luckily it didn't buffer during the show ^^;

sigh... I really don't like ep 4 at all....

at times it was too boring for me, and it's painful to see Hyun Woo in that kind of suffering..

he doesn't know what in the world made Eun Soo like that, and after three years thinking that she's dead... aigoo...

Eun Soo, I really don't know what's going on through her head. Her family must've told her something bad about Hyun Woo 'disappearance', ... something that made her behaves so coldly and 'stonely' (she stared at him as if he was nothing) :tears:

Hopefully ep 5 would be better next week.

Ay_link Will this drama be subbed by WithS2? I saw it's in future project of team but ...

Hmm, no confirmation yet. we're still deciding whether or not to sub this...

but if the chinese subs team decides to sub this, there will be a bigger chance of us subbing it ^^;;

I took around 190 caps of ep 3, hehe, so it'll take me a bit more time to finish the pic summary.

To those needing the LQ upload, as of now I still don't see any LQ available... :\

i'll keep on looking... :unsure:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest puppyiz

Hee...hee.. never left this thread.

Glad more fans are here thanks to you ay_link sis for your unfailing effort to keep our spirits high & burning for PARK JEONG CHEOL sshi *^^* !!

Ay_link - sis ....... you had breakfast with Park Jeong Cheol / Hyun Woo ??? :D

I rushed back after dining out, a while ago ...got home just in time to catch Hyun Woo.

( Didnt buffer much @ my place either. )

Tonight's eppy...my heart aches for Hyun Woo who is looking so tormented & his world is in such limbo :( !

Eun Su's image kept haunting him day & night !

( I am relieved that this 'silly thing' <_< didnt show up round RTJ's waist. )

~~~~~~~~~~

I took around 190 caps of ep 3, hehe, so it'll take me a bit more time to finish the pic summary.

To those needing the LQ upload, as of now I still don't see any LQ available... :\

i'll keep on looking... :unsure:

Woah !! that's a truck load :P of scenes ... enough to produce the whole Eppy 3 in captures for us !!

~~~~~~~~~

Much appreciated to you dearies :

*purpletiger86 for the valuable preview translations *

&

* yeohweping & ay_link for the OST *

This remade of (Ballad King) Kim Bum Soo 's emotional song - 가슴에 지는 태양

is my brand new ' lullaby ' for keeps ... enough to keep me company for the next 6 nights !! :lol:

Episode 3 Highlights (part I)

picking up where we left off last Sunday...

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidimi6.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidinp2.th.jpg

It's obvious that both Eun Soo's parents and Hyun Woo's dad, they all knew each other...

Then they all went together to the hall, where all the friends and guests have been waiting for them.

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidicz1.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiif8.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidisu2.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidixo3.th.jpg

Hyun Woo's hyung as the MC, he introduced both parties, and asked Hyun Woo's dad for a brief speech, but HW's dad just sat there without saying anything, but we all know, his face said it all... he was literally in shock and disbelief.

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiir3.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidild9.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidici3.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvididd9.th.jpg

Then Eun Soo's dad told them to go ahead and continue... knowing that Hyun Woo's dad won't say anything either, and plus, all guests plus HW+ES were all confused with HW's dad strange behavior..

(This is an engagement party I believe, coz ES is wearing a light green evening gown and not a wedding gown)

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidicz1.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiif8.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidisu2.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiyn8.th.jpg

After this weird 'vibe' from HW's dad, they went ahead with the ring-exchange...

I love this two lovebirds so much. Especially Hyun Woo. The way he stares at her, so lovingly... :wub: sigh~~

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidipl4.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidilx3.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidijq1.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiyg1.th.jpg

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiud4.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidihv6.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidijw3.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidibl6.th.jpg

Then they made a toast for the happy couple...

bluefishe03korhdtvxvididu9.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiwm6.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidilt8.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiuv3.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiop2.th.jpg

And HW's dad couldn't take it anymore, so he didn't even raise his glass, and left the room immediately.

HW made eye-contact to Gu Young (his buddy) to follow his dad outside and to check on him.

Gu Young asked HW's dad if he's alright, but his dad told him off. It is so obvious that HW's dad is still so shocked and upset.

Meanwhile, inside, the happy couple plus ES' parents and sister cut the cake :)

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidijr2.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidivb3.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidipy7.th.jpg

After the engagement, HW went upstairs and searched for his dad everywhere...

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidios8.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidigb0.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidimp0.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiff2.th.jpg

HW asked his dad if he's really hurt/sick and if he's alright. But the first sentence that came out of his month was, "I'm sorry."

it's sad to see how this happy couple absolutely have no idea what went wrong...

bluefishe03korhdtvxviditm2.th.jpg

HW's dad covered it up and not saying anything, for his son's sake.

Afterwards, Jong Ho, Gu Young and ES's sister prepared a white convertible car for the happy couple to ride on, and after saying goodbye to her parents, ES asked HW if his dad is alright. She seems to be worried, but Gu Young rushed them out and put them in the car. "Everybody, LET'S GO!!" "this way... bride and groom.. " and off they go.

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidimb5.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidipn5.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidijn5.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiel1.th.jpg

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidirm1.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidizo3.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxviditv8.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidilk4.th.jpg

While the five of them were having so much fun, Eun Soo's dad stopped by at HW's hotel room.

They met and discussed something really important, but we, the audience can't hear a thing lol.

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidind1.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidicc2.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidisa5.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiqq9.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidicg9.th.jpg

From this scene, it's clear to see that HW's dad is strongly against whatever that Eun Soo's parents did to him in the past.

He was furious and angry, before he left the table in outburst. Eun Soo's dad consulted with his wife and told him what happened.

to be continued....

Episode 3 highlights (part II)

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidibn9.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidijf4.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidirl7.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiwz7.th.jpg

In the meantime, Eun Soo's sister was busy taking picture of both oppas, Jung Ho (HW's hyung) and Gu Young, acting as tourists.

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidice1.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidihw5.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiem3.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiqd6.th.jpg

Hyun Woo and Eun Soo were sitting not too far from them, in a bench, with Eun Soo's head leaning towards HW.

They looked so happy... like nothing else matters...

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidinv3.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiyc7.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidimt8.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiab8.th.jpg

ES: Feels like heaven~~

HW: That's right... this is heaven...

ES: Is that so?

HW: must be..

ES: So happy...

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidirp7.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidige4.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidihz1.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidipx5.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidixj8.th.jpg

Back to the hotel, all of them visited HW's dad and asked how he's doing.

HW told them that he's leaving the next day. ES seemed to be alarmed that he's leaving so soon.

Jung Ho then agreed that they should leave tomorrow. ES asked HW's dad to stop by at her parent's house to say goodbye, but HW refused, saying that he met them already.

In Eun Soo's house, HW drove ES and her sister back home and went inside to chat for a bit with ES' parents.

ES' dad asked him if his dad is leaving tomorrow, and he said yes. ES' dad offered to take him to the airport, but HW said they don't need to. After chatting for few minutes, he said goodbye to the parents, and they went outside... side-by-side...

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidigs3.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiey9.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiwp8.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidimk4.th.jpg

ES asked HW if his dad is really alright. She felt guilty that she's feeling this happy, but HW's dad is not feeling well.

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidirc2.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvididv8.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidips0.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidifa2.th.jpg

HW gave her a sweet kiss on both cheeks, while just in time for ES' sister to 'spy' on them and tease them from the balcony.

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidisw1.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvididw4.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidify6.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiov4.th.jpg

Hyun Woo said goodnight to his lovely fiance... with such a loving stare, they said goodbye but their hearts still wanted to be with each other.

At the Perth International Airport...

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiib0.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiek3.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidibi9.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidinz7.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidial5.th.jpg

ES and HW were saying their final goodbyes...

She told him to call him as soon as he arrives in Seoul... and to study hard to become the successful car designer like he dreamt to be. She also will work hard with her studies and hurry to finish up their studies to be together again in the future.

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiqm7.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidizv7.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiyi4.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiqu5.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidizm4.th.jpg

After saying goodbye to HW's dad, they both hugged as HW and Jung Ho waved goodbye to Eun Soo...

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidigd8.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidijt4.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidirn7.th.jpg

I thought HW was going to kiss her goodbye for one last time... aish.. they didn't even kiss again =P

Back in Seoul, back to their own separate lives...

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidifi0.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidicp2.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidije8.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidijg5.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidizx5.th.jpg

Hyun Woo, busy studying in his university...

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiny9.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidign0.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidige7.th.jpg

While Eun Soo in Perth, also working hard with her violin studies.

They both kept in touch by e-mail, both missing each other so badly and looking forward to see one another again.

Back in Perth, ES' dad was watching the news and saw a train accident on TV. ES' mom went in and saw the look on her husband's face and she immediately knew that was going on in his mind.

In Seoul, Hyun Woo, working late to do his project, got a phone call from his dad.

He rushed home to meet his dad, and his dad told him... "Eun Soo died. She died."

To cut short, HW went insane after hearing the news. He couldn't believe a thing his dad said and immediately called Perth to speak with Eun Soo. Her mom picked up the call and told him that it is the truth. Eun Soo died in an accident...

Then he rushed out and drove his car to the max, until he met with a truck on this intersection and his car went upside down.

Rushed to the hospital, he was brought in for urgent care. Meanwhile, Yoon Jung (Park Han Byul) heard the news and they all met at the hospital. HW's dad feeling so regretful and sad, he couldn't believe that his only son got into car accident and was brought in to ICU right away.

to be continued...

Episode 3 highlights (part III)

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiwt9.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidimg9.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidipl3.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidibr2.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidinp4.th.jpg

After being hospitalized, Hyun Woo finally pulled it off and woke up. He remembered what happened and feeling so sad and depressed, Yoon Jung tried her best to accompany him by being by his side..

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidigk9.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxviditn6.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidith4.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiqh5.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidixe8.th.jpg

Hyun Woo's dad took him home to the village, and for him to recover there while Yoon Jung took care of him with all her might. usually I don't get tick off from a 2nd lead, but seriously, Park Han Byul gotta pick a better role next time she plays a drama, or else she won't go anywhere...

3 years later...

In some carshow event/function...

Hyun Woo has become the car designer, and it looks like a huge party with all the new cars being shown everywhere...

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidizp7.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidicy1.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiip7.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidioy7.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidigm3.th.jpg

Working with his hyung and Gu Young, Hyun Woo's team seems to be very capable and he, himself, seems to lead a pretty good life~

With Yoon Jung still in the picture, one day she visited him and told Gu Young that she has an interview to do with Hyun Woo. They both went ahead and near HW's car, Yoon Jung stood still and asked HW to open her door for her. *huh??*

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiyl4.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidimb9.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidilc1.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidivj2.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidikd0.th.jpg

He hesitated at first, but then followed her lead and opened the door for her to come in.

They were eating in some restaurant, just the two of them...

bluefishe03korhdtvxvididj2.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidian1.th.jpg

Afterwards, they both were walking to the parking lot, when Hyun Woo suddenly saw an appearance from a far, and it looks exactly like... Eun Soo!

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidirj5.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidism6.th.jpg

Panicky, he ran towards her, but he missed her... just right there and then, she walked outside and went into a cab.

Furiuos with what he saw, he was very confused and struggled. He thought he has seen an image of Eun Soo.

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidilf2.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiju9.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxviditv1.th.jpg

The next day, HW went to this event, but outside, he was waiting in the crowd and there she was...

Eun Soo was there, right across from him.

Both of them didn't quite see each other, but they were passing by....

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiue9.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidilo5.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidihn5.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiat9.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiqs0.th.jpg

Just as then, someone suddenly bumped into HW and causes him to lose his balance and all his paperworks were thrown so he had to stop to pick up all of those. When he stood up, he looked back and saw Eun Soo.

She didn't see him as she was quite looking down and just passed by.

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidivy4.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidipt2.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidinx3.th.jpg

Hyun Woo went crazy looking for her. He looked for her everywhere and waited till the event's over...

Just as in time, he saw Eun Soo were about to walk into the elevator, so he ran over and....

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidibk9.th.jpg

-episode ends-

PREVIEW:

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidifb9.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiha9.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidixh9.th.jpg

bluefishe03korhdtvxvidiqz6.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidihh0.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidize0.th.jpg bluefishe03korhdtvxvidimb3.th.jpg

*phew* finally done with episode 3 hehe..

Since I don't really like episode 4, perhaps I'm just gonna skip the summary for ep 4, unless someone really needs me to do a brief summary on it.

In short, episode 4 was all about Hyun Woo's finding Eun Soo again in Seoul. He looked for her with every single clue he can get, but Eun Soo seems to be not that happy to see him again.

It may be that Eun Soo was told something else about HW, and oh, in episode 4, Ryu Tae Joon finally had some scenes! :D

I've been waiting for his appearance for a while, but there was this one scene, where he came home to a lady (not Eun Soo), and their relationship is a bit confusing. Do they live together? Who is she?

and what's his relationship with Eun Soo at the moment?

I'm sure they are NOT husband-wife just yet. :ph34r:

{updated 4/19/07:}

PS: non-cb LQ links for Episode 3 and 4 are now available :)

please see my first post!

Guest sleepynomore

Park Han Byul is very pretty for all the scenes!

ay_link : I don't know korean language,but i enjoy watching Ep1-3 because of your beautiful summaries :D

Thanks soooooo much.

ay_link : I don't know korean language,but i enjoy watching Ep1-3 because of your beautiful summaries :D

Thanks soooooo much.

Thanks :) I'm glad those summaries are useful somehow :blush:

How's last night's episode? Did anyone catch it? ^^

I'm still waiting for my dl to start hehehe~

Anyone has the LQ version for Epi 4 but not a rmvb file. :sweatingbullets:

Hehe.. there isn't any other version for episode 4 and that's why I uploaded the rmvb one.

If you can't play it, google and search for "Real Alternative" player. It's Media Player Classic that can play rmbv files, which is really a great player altogether.

I'll upload episode 5 LQ (avi) soon and will post the link here...

still watching episode 5 right now, hehe clubbox was being so mean to me the whole day today =P

Episode Previews

(thanks Sandy! :wub:)

5: Hyun Woo who saw Eun Soo calls out her name, but Eun Soo tells him coldly that she's not the person he's looking for. Dong Hyuk asks Eun Soo if she knew Hyun Woo, but Eun Soo tells him that she doesn't know him. Dong Hyuk takes Eun Soo home and tells her that he has a lonely ring that noone is wearing. Eun Soo just looks at the necklace that Dong Hyuk takes out (it's weird how he talks about a lonely ring, but he takes out a necklace...hmm). After dropping off Eun Soo at her house, Dong Hyuk goes to Jin Hee's place and tells her that he's going to get married soon....

6: Hyun Woo is unable to work on anything because all he does is think about Eun Soo. Yoon Jung and the design team members are all worried about Hyun Woo. Eun Soo's aunt tells Eun Soo to introduce Dong Hyuk to her. Dong Hyuk asks his assistant to look up information on Hyun Woo who was calling out Eun Soo's name at the shopping mall.

courtesy of purpletiger86

Episode 5 LQ non-cb links are up! see first post.

Still uploading ep 6 right now ^^

Guest yungshih

Episode Previews

(thanks Sandy! :wub:)

5: Hyun Woo who saw Eun Soo calls out her name, but Eun Soo tells him coldly that she's not the person he's looking for. Dong Hyuk asks Eun Soo if she knew Hyun Woo, but Eun Soo tells him that she doesn't know him. Dong Hyuk takes Eun Soo home and tells her that he has a lonely ring that noone is wearing. Eun Soo just looks at the necklace that Dong Hyuk takes out (it's weird how he talks about a lonely ring, but he takes out a necklace...hmm). After dropping off Eun Soo at her house, Dong Hyuk goes to Jin Hee's place and tells her that he's going to get married soon....

6: Hyun Woo is unable to work on anything because all he does is think about Eun Soo. Yoon Jung and the design team members are all worried about Hyun Woo. Eun Soo's aunt tells Eun Soo to introduce Dong Hyuk to her. Dong Hyuk asks his assistant to look up information on Hyun Woo who was calling out Eun Soo's name at the shopping mall.

courtesy of purpletiger86

Episode 5 LQ non-cb links are up! see first post.

Still uploading ep 6 right now ^^

can you tell me the relationship between dong hyuck and Jin Hee?^^

yungshih, welcome to the thread! hehe.. nice to see that your first post was posted in this special thread ^^

Hmm I was chatting with Sandy about their relationship too, since it seems so suspicious in some way.

According to her profile, Jin Hee and Dong Hyuk, perhaps they dated in the past, or perhaps like "friends with benefit" or "more than friends w/o commitment". She has no interest in getting married or start her own family. And she just wants to live her life independently...

She met him because he was similar to her. And so when Dong Hyuk told her that he wants to get married (to Eun Soo), she was surprised and asked him, "why?"

One more thing about Dong Hyuk's background is that, his dad's company went bankrupt when he was young. (so his family used to be rich), and he is now a workaholic. And he was not able to see his mom play cello anymore afterwards (his mom was a cellist).

I'm curious to know more about his background, and how he came to know Eun Soo, etc. :)

A bit busy with stuffs this weekend, so picture summary for ep5-6 will be up pretty late later on in the week.

I've filtered my caps for ep 5, and it came to 128 caps. ^^; lol.

My clubbox is being such a pain in the @ss. Grrr.

But I have the LQ version, so I'll continue my uploads~

Guest prita

according to brief character description on page 1, DH's intention to marry ES is for ambition

my curious is ambition to get what exactly.....to get wealthy or to be powerful..

either way i guess ES's family has that quality of being rich & powerful

but for now we just have to wait to find out the answer :huh:

i'm sad that only a few people come to this thread :(

is it because the storyline isn't appealing to attract viewers?

i guess people look for a drama that has light as well as entertaining storyline

Guest yungshih

yungshih, welcome to the thread! hehe.. nice to see that your first post was posted in this special thread ^^

Hmm I was chatting with Sandy about their relationship too, since it seems so suspicious in some way.

According to her profile, Jin Hee and Dong Hyuk, perhaps they dated in the past, or perhaps like "friends with benefit" or "more than friends w/o commitment". She has no interest in getting married or start her own family. And she just wants to live her life independently...

She met him because he was similar to her. And so when Dong Hyuk told her that he wants to get married (to Eun Soo), she was surprised and asked him, "why?"

One more thing about Dong Hyuk's background is that, his dad's company went bankrupt when he was young. (so his family used to be rich), and he is now a workaholic. And he was not able to see his mom play cello anymore afterwards (his mom was a cellist).

I'm curious to know more about his background, and how he came to know Eun Soo, etc. :)

A bit busy with stuffs this weekend, so picture summary for ep5-6 will be up pretty late later on in the week.

I've filtered my caps for ep 5, and it came to 128 caps. ^^; lol.

My clubbox is being such a pain in the @ss. Grrr.

But I have the LQ version, so I'll continue my uploads~

Thank you for replying!! I really like this drama and love Park Jung Chul! Yeah I assumed they dated too! I'm so dying to know the secret between Hyun Woo's dad and Eun Soo's parents!^^ Thank you again!^^

Guest Melancholic Red

Thank you so much ay_link for all the episodes' preview.

It helps a lot for someone like me who couldn't understand Korean.

ixora, thank you for the info :) I heard about this too hehe waaah so happy!! ^^

we're still considering to sub this series, so hopefully it'll go smoothly~

prita, yeah, it bothers me a bit that he seems to have a hidden agenda towards Eun Soo.

But later on, I guess they put it up in his profile that he'll eventually fall madly in love with ES too.

So two guys fighting for this girl, woohoo. =D sounds cliche, but whatever lol. I'm HW-ES shipper all the way!

yungshih, you're welcome! ^^

so happy to see more comments about this drama... I tend to get a bit lonely by myself here.. hahaha..

Melancholic Red, you're welcome... it's my pleasure, really hehehe..

I love this series more than I expected lolx..

so hmm since I took some caps for ep 4 too, perhaps I'll just complete it and do summary of ep 4-6 :lol:

we shall see ;]

Guest C51236

ok so i havent even watched this drama yet but this drama kinda reminds me of 'stairway to heaven' in the beginning... the guy is crazily trying to find the girl..... etc... (difference is the girl doesnt have amnesia rite???)....

also it's kind of weird that the characters names are the same as the leads from 'save the last dance for me'.....

*Eugene as Eun Soo

*Ji Sung as Kang Hyun Woo

anyway i think the name hyun woo has been used too many times and writers shouldnt use it any more... it needs to stop... sorry... it makes no sense but still names r important...

eun soo is currently being used in que sera sera...

hyun woo has been used in 'love story in harvard', 'save the last dance for me', and not in 'blue fish'.....

Guest prita

prita, yeah, it bothers me a bit that he seems to have a hidden agenda towards Eun Soo.

But later on, I guess they put it up in his profile that he'll eventually fall madly in love with ES too.

So two guys fighting for this girl, woohoo. =D sounds cliche, but whatever lol. I'm HW-ES shipper all the way!

oh no no no.......i was hoping more like DH won't fall madly in love with ES & just stick as a character who gives love for fame & fortune

that way ES will see what kind of a person DH is....and eventually sees HW as her destiny

i'm HW-ES shipper too...

ok so i havent even watched this drama yet but this drama kinda reminds me of 'stairway to heaven' in the beginning... the guy is crazily trying to find the girl..... etc... (difference is the girl doesnt have amnesia rite???)....

also it's kind of weird that the characters names are the same as the leads from 'save the last dance for me'.....

*Eugene as Eun Soo

*Ji Sung as Kang Hyun Woo

anyway i think the name hyun woo has been used too many times and writers shouldnt use it any more... it needs to stop... sorry... it makes no sense but still names r important...

eun soo is currently being used in que sera sera...

hyun woo has been used in 'love story in harvard', 'save the last dance for me', and not in 'blue fish'.....

i dont find the name thing a problem. its like someone being called Chris or Andy. those are really common names, but its not like you'll stop using them b/c so many other characters had those names. hyunwoo and eunsoo just happen to be common names and just happened to be used in many dramas. as long as each eunsoo and each hyunwoo had distinctive characteristics, then its fine. [for me anyways]

i really enjoyed the beginning episodes showing their lovely relationship, but after that... it dragged a bit. esp. epi. 4. i feel the episode overall was a bit pointless with lots of searching, but nothing much other than that. i havent yet watched the more recent episodes, but im still thinking about whether i should d/l them or not...=/

Archived