[drama 2007] Blue Fish 푸른 물고기

ay_link

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, I finally found the thread for this drama. I had never heard of this drama until today. But I just found out that they're actually going to come film at my university's music department because they were looking for extra's (musicians) to be in a scene ~ they're gonna be here next Tuesday!! OMG this is so surreal ~ no one ever comes to Perth >.< I'm sooo excited!! Even though I'm not really familiar with any of the actors/actresses in this drama, I'm still really excited ^-^V

Anyone want autographs? :sweatingbullets:

Guest White Star

I love Go Soo Young. I really miss her being on tv. the last time i saw her in a drama was 9 years ago. really cute drama. it left a big impression on me. can't wait

i wonder how the story will play out. the cast is all right.

its kinda cool how ryutaejoon came out in Crazy For Love and will be coming out again in a weekend drama following the drama he had already acted in. [even though it was for very few epis]

Puppyiz, can you direct me to the official website of the drama?

I hope someone will be kind enough to do an English subbing on this drama :sweatingbullets:

:w00t: THOSE PICTURES!! aaaaaaaaaah~~~ so excited and looking forward to three weeks! :lol:

Thank you so much for those, Epic & puppyiz! :wub:

Go So Young unni definitely still looks pretty as ever... she reminds me of Cindy Crawford, for some reason...hehe!

Park Jung Chul and her look fabz together, suprisingly~

I would have thought he'd look so much younger than her,... ^^;; but o well, this drama is definitely on my list-to-watch!

Guest ripgal

OMG, I finally found the thread for this drama. I had never heard of this drama until today. But I just found out that they're actually going to come film at my university's music department because they were looking for extra's (musicians) to be in a scene ~ they're gonna be here next Tuesday!! OMG this is so surreal ~ no one ever comes to Perth >.< I'm sooo excited!! Even though I'm not really familiar with any of the actors/actresses in this drama, I'm still really excited ^-^V

WoW!! You're so lucky.. Which uni are you in? I'll ask my sister to stalk them!! :rolleyes:

Guest blablabla

lucky u~~~

they're filming in UWA right?

why dont they come to my uni~~~~~ :wacko:

i've tried looking for them around the city area,northbridge & kings park

but couldnt find them :tears::crazy:

^Maybe you can try the Perth international airport tomorrow. Although I have no idea what is the exact time they are leaving -_-

I wonder which day they were in the city...the street in the photo above looks very familiar, lol.

Guest blablabla

^Maybe you can try the Perth international airport tomorrow. Although I have no idea what is the exact time they are leaving -_-

I wonder which day they were in the city...the street in the photo above looks very familiar, lol.

:crazy: what??!they're leaving tomorrow???oh man....so close but yet so far <_<

I think that pic was taken along hay st...i recognize the bench..hehe ^_^

i remember liking park jungchul in screen altho the drama wasnt that good.

hes a pretty hot guy altho a bit old. but not OLD OLD, but just not young lols.

he has a nice smile ^_^ and his acting is pretty good too~

im interested in this drama =]]

Archived