[drama 2007] Blue Fish 푸른 물고기

ay_link

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dream_on, thank you for uploading!

I think this drama is very underrated, but it's NOT up to the point of me saying it's not worth watching.

Park Jung Chul and Go So Young are definitely sizzling on screen.

And I agree, GSY is soooo pretty! I was so happy to see her on screen again after a while :)

Guest renni72

Hi I agree with ay_link. It's underrated. I think there is an entertainment value in this drama. Unfortunately it has a low viewership :(

The first episode already got me glued to the screen. The plot seems interesting too...

• 1 month later...
Guest chuck97

Just watch a few episodes and the storyline is very similar to "Green Rose". The only difference is a man desperate to find the woman, not the woman try to find the man in Green Rose.

• 1 month later...
Guest jojijunjy

As melodramas go, this one starts to climb over the top...but I still loved it. Park Jung Chul alone is worth watching. I never knew he can be so HOT and HUNKY. I only knew him as the bellboy in Hotelier. But he's gain maturity and manliness, and his acting is superb in this. I've never seen the actress before. At first a little put off by the mole on her nose, but then I got use to it. She's pretty though. Heard this is her comeback after many many years and some controversy? I always liked Ryu Tae Joon or Yoon Tae Joon. He seems to be getting popular as he's popping up everywhere. Must be because people are noticing his good looks and excellent acting skills. He plays a real gutsy role as the antagonist in this. The two actors drew me to this show, then I was hooked once I started watching because of the suspense.

• 3 months later...
Guest BendyStraw

track one of the ost is by the new r&b duo, BY JINSUNG and if any of you are fans of the group, Black Beat, one of the members is the former lead singer of Black Beat, Jang Jin Young.

Archived