[drama 2007] Blue Fish 푸른 물고기

ay_link

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wakeywakey

Yahhhhhhhhh! Park Jung Chul! dang i love that guy. the last time i saw him was in Remember. i'm definitely going to watch this!

Guest puppyiz

AHH... WHAT GREAT RELIEF... THE PRESS CONF. PIX ARE FINALLY OUT !!

WOOOOOOOOOO ........ ALL 4 LEADS ARE LOOKING GREAT !!

Thanks BEARY & Ay_Link - sis !!

AJA...AJA~~~!!!

Guest puppyiz

Heloo everyone ! Counting Down ... 5 DAYS to DDay !!!

it's great to have more news about our STARS !

Here is the link to the interview / press conference (Park Jung Chul / Go Soo Yeong) .

돌아온 '고소영', 미모는 여전! - 〈푸른 물고기〉 제작발표회

200703291648421552_b.jpg

TO WATCH THIS INTERVIEW :: CLICK HERE

(If this link tends to get stuck...just keep clicking onto the 'play' button.

Hope someone will help to post a better link. :blush: )

source : http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/_ln/0101_200703291648421552

[MD포토] 드라마 '푸른물고기' 화이팅

Dated: 2007.03.28 16:42

20070328006600pk8.jpg

28일 오후 3시 30분 서울 양천구 목동 SBS홀에서 드라마 '푸른물고기' 제작발표회를 했다. 드라마에 출연하는 박정철, 고소영, 박한별, 류태준(왼쪽부터)이 화이팅을 외치고 있다.

Credits : hanfoto@mydaily.co.kr

http://spn.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2...7032800749.html

++++++

Press Conference Captures

Go Soo Yeong & Park Han Byul

2007032800658_0.jpg

Guest dramaok

i just visited the website.. and i think this is gonna be a heart-wrenching story...

but the premise for 'blue fish' is touching..

blue1go4.jpg

당신... 푸른 길잡이란 물고기를 알아요?

do you... know the fish called blue guide..?

태평양 깊은 바닷속에 사는 푸른 길잡이..

the blue fish that lives deep in the pacific ocean..

태평양 깊은 곳 차디찬 바닷속에서 사는 이 물고기는

this fish that lives deep in the pacific ocean where the water is freezing cold...

눈이 퇴화되어서 앞이 보이질 않는데요...

with its eye degenerated it cannot see what lies before...

그래서인지 이 물고기는 종종 자신과 같은 종이 아닌 다른 종을 짝사랑하는 일이 있데요.

perhaps for that reason, this fish fell in love with another fish that is different type

이 사랑이 어찌나 간절한지 사랑하는 물고기가 배가 고프다고 하면

its love is so earnest that when the fish it loves is hungry...

앞이 보이지도 않는데,

despite not being able to see,

수면위로 올라가 낚싯대에 걸려 있는 미끼를 물어다 주고,

it swims to the surface of the ocean and catches baits that are hung on fishing poles for it,

춥다 하면 자신의 심장을 꺼내어

if the other fish is cold, it pulls out its own heart

사랑하는 이가 따뜻하도록 온도를 높여 준대요...

it warms the one it loves by raising the temperature with the heart....

그런데 이 물고기의 사랑이 이것이 끝이 아니 구요...

however that is not the end of its love..

마지막 남은 이 물고기의 몸은 서서히 푸른빛을 내며

at its end little by little it beams a ray of blue light with its body

사랑하는 물고기가 어두운 바닷속에서 길을 잃지 않도록

so that the fish it loves would not get lost in the deep dark ocean

안전한 곳으로 인도해 준대요...

with it it guides the fish to a safe place..

-----

preview:

3404518_0.jpg

http://netv.sbs.co.kr/skin/skin_naver.jsp?uccid=10000074964

Guest dramaok

hm.. wonder if go so-yeong's movie flopping streak will continue in the small screen..

i'm looking forward to having park jeong-cheol back though..

Img0402_20070403104119.jpg

ryu tae-joon's belt. :ph34r:

Img0402_20070403104143.jpg

Img0402_20070403104052.jpg

Img0402_20070403104030.jpg

sbs

Guest puppyiz

Wow !! More highlights !!

Thanks for the link & translations 'dramaok' ... we are very glad that you are here. Please stay with us.

I am thrilled to the bones waiting for the D-DAY ! :D

Park Jeong Cheol looking splendid & fresh in the interviews !!

Arrggh !! What's that belt doing round RTJ's waist !! :o

Blue Fish 푸른 물고기

3 days to D-Day !!

AJA-AJA HWAITING !!

oh my, 3 more days huh? lol.. puppyiz dear, you make me more ecstatic with the countdown lol..

this weekend's gonna be sooo exciting XD it'll compete with Que Sera Sera, eh? =D

dramaok, *HUGS* Thanks so muchhhh for all the translation and whatnot.. :wub: you rock as always! ^^

Hmm I really hope this series will do well *fingers-crossed*

lol.. yeah ryu tae joon's belt is hideous! Bleh~~

preview:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ajnzwzkol0n

credit: SBS ^^

Just finished watching the 7+ mins preview, and it looks really promising =D

Blue Fish, fighting! :lol:

Guest puppyiz

WOAH ! PREVIEW LINK IS HERE ...... Ay_link -sis that's Great !!

It's going to be my first time with GSY...so no comments.

I hope so too that it would turn out well ...definitely, crossing my fingers (& toes) on this one !

Made some captures for everyone regarding this interview/press conference.

돌아온 '고소영', 미모는 여전! - 〈푸른 물고기〉 제작발표회

TO WATCH THIS INTERVIEW :: CLICK HERE

Posting them at random ... :sweatingbullets:

puppyizpreview421552vr7.jpg

421552ip3.jpg

421552awg7.jpg

421552endtx4.jpg

More Press Conference pictures for everyone ~

정상훈

indexlinkimagephpno2007mm0.jpg

박한별

indexlinkimagephpno2007zs4.jpg

고소영

indexlinkimagephpno2007xm1.jpg

고소영 & 박한별

indexlinkimagephpno2007ia6.jpg

ⓒ mtstarnews.com

2 DAYS TO D-DAY (April 7th, 2007) !!!

puppyizblufishnw5.jpg

Banner ⓒ SBS

Guest puppyiz

Greetings ay_link sis & to everyone who's just watch BLUE FISH.

Thanks for the sunset .... :wub: & the two lovey doveys .

Aah ~ such a romantic scenario ! :rolleyes:

Glad that i am of help ay_link sis :blush: I hoped to post some captures but EeeeK :o !!

Today, I had missed out most of this drama bcos of a sudden blackout <_< at my home !!

Dear me !! Hu-hu-hu .. :sweatingbullets: .... I do need to download this drama !

> Ho :w00t: ray ! Thanks for the wonderful newS & WithS2 CB had just saved the day !! <

I will be waiting impatiently for Episode 2, Sunday!!

Here's my wish to all ~

eggturn.gif

glitter_maker_04_07_2007_12_21_11_97250.gif

OK, just finished watching episode 1 for the 2nd time. lol. puppyiz, hurry and watch it... so we both can rave about it hahaa... I'll post some pictures soon, but it was quite hard to filter those caps since I took more than 300+ pictures :o

But for sure, I'll definitely be following this drama every weekend from now on <3

Park Jung Chul -- stunning. He looks soooooooooo good. More matured and manly :D

As Lee Hyun Woo, he's the man with a complicated past. Something about his mom, I guess... but there are still too early to know what actually happened. He loves to race and of course, cars play such huge impact in his life.

I kinda like what I've seen so far in him. Hyun Woo has that gentleman, romantic 'vibe' within him, even though at first he appears to be so cold and tough, like he's living on his own comfort zone and not even a beautiful girl like Eun Soo (Go So Young) can step into his life that easily.

Go So Young -- I <3 her ever since "A Day". A beautiful, touching movie with Lee Sung Jae.

Seen her drama with BYJ "Have you ever loved?" "Barefooted Youth" (thanks ginnie!), and so, quite so happy to see her comeback on tv drama <3

As Jung Eun Soo, her car broke down on the street, and her angel came unexpectedly. This is really like fate. Destiny.

Their first meet is like a divine appointment. We know that they are destined to be together after that first meeting.

The soundtrack for this 1st eppie is excellent. I love how they use lots of violin and piano orchestra tunes. And the ending theme song... I've heard it somewhere, by an artist that I so can't remember it now. lol. Perhaps it's a remake of a very famous song :)

After watching the first eppie, Hyun Woo and Eun Soo's life story, their chemistry with one another, their gestures and behaviors (even though they just met by accident), it's indescribable feeling. If anyone is trying to avoid watching

a melodrama type of dramas, I dunno if Blue Fish will fit your taste. But after watching episode 1, like it was mentioned before, a modern romeo-juliet story, that storyline itself is very intriguing and quite overwhelming for me.

Can't wait to see episode 2! ^_^

you had a great summary of the 1st epi.

while i cannot just get into the story.

but i will still watch this series, because i like Go So Young.

i think i will watch this like i watched QUEEN OF THE GAME.

i watched QOTG because of Joo Jin Moo.

the acting of GSY and PJC is great. they really are acting well,

but cannot feel their characters...YET.

and besides...no chemistry...well to my standard at least.

i cannot feel the chemistry.

Guest puppyiz

YUPP... I am definitely going all the way for this drama - even if it's going to be a heart wrenching one!

( I have 'survived' after going through with 90Days ...so this one should be a piece of cake :lol: )

ripgal

Much appreciated for the info on the ratings.

Looks potential :

#19. Nationwide - 8.0%

#16. Seoul - 8.8%

OK, just finished watching episode 1 for the 2nd time. lol. puppyiz, hurry and watch it... so we both can rave about it hahaa... I'll post some pictures soon, but it was quite hard to filter those caps since I took more than 300+ pictures :o

But for sure, I'll definitely be following this drama every weekend from now on <3

> GOSH! ay_link -sis !

Arent you a dear to have done these caps for all of us !! :blush:

Not to worry your effort with those truck load of caps wont be wasted... been admiring them !

Loved the captures & especially the detailed summary. :wub:

Park Jung Chul -- stunning. He looks soooooooooo good. More matured and manly :D

As Lee Hyun Woo, he's the man with a complicated past. Something about his mom, I guess... but there are still too early to know what actually happened. He loves to race and of course, cars play such huge impact in his life.

I kinda like what I've seen so far in him. Hyun Woo has that gentleman, romantic 'vibe' within him, even though at first he appears to be so cold and tough, like he's living on his own comfort zone and not even a beautiful girl like Eun Soo (Go So Young) can step into his life that easily.

Yeah....... ' STUNNING ' IS the Word :P

Hee.hee.. I can see that Park Jung Cheol's face is lots chubbier & more captivating.

He is definitely looking a lot fitter .. I am sure you would've noticed he's got bigger arms & lots more muscles too!

OK- Lee Hyun Woo is a man with a Mysterious past (hope it's not too complicating ) .

I am getting the feel of it & this drama is looking pretty interesting.

Curious to know more about the story behind Hyun Woo & Eun Soo's parents.

Go So Young -- I <3 her ever since "A Day". A beautiful, touching movie with Lee Sung Jae.

Seen her drama with BYJ "Have you ever loved?", and so, quite so happy to see her comeback on tv drama <3

As Jung Eun Soo, her car broke down on the street, and her angel came unexpectedly. This is really like fate. Destiny.

Their first meet is like a divine appointment. We know that they are destined to be together after that first meeting.

> Yupp...I believe in one's destiny / fate.

Not sure about 'Have you ever loved? ' but, I've seen BYJ's 'Did we really loved' ..

I am beginning to wonder, could it be the same drama - ay_link - sis ??

The soundtrack for this 1st eppie is excellent. I love how they use lots of violin and piano orchestra tunes. And the ending theme song... I've heard it somewhere, by an artist that I so can't remember it now. lol. Perhaps it's a remake of a very famous song :)

> Hey.. I thought I was experiencing some kind of 'deja vu' :o !

I did find the ending theme song kind-a familiar cant recall where I heard it from.

Heard it again ... today. LiPrague??? SpringWaltz?? F70's ?? SnowQueen?? 90Days?? QotGame?? Aishh...there's so many.

Wishing I knew where :sweatingbullets: ?!?

After watching the first eppie, Hyun Woo and Eun Soo's life story, their chemistry with one another, their gestures and behaviors (even though they just met by accident), it's indescribable feeling. If anyone is trying to avoid watching

a melodrama type of dramas, I dunno if Blue Fish will fit your taste. But after watching episode 1, like it was mentioned before, a modern romeo-juliet story, that storyline itself is very intriguing and quite overwhelming for me.

Can't wait to see episode 2! ^_^

The storyline in today's Episode 2 had just stirred more of my curiosity about how this drama will unfold.

However, let's just hope that the PD wont reveal too much of the plot yet !!

( I love surprises. So, I'm hoping for the story to 'kill' me ....slowly :lol: )

PJC + GSY 's respective roles are blending well to me. Both playing a very mature couple so I expect to experience more emotions.

I liked PJC's present role & I am trying to guess who is playing the vital role in this drama.

;)

you had a great summary of the 1st epi.

while i cannot just get into the story.

but i will still watch this series, because i like Go So Young.

i think i will watch this like i watched QUEEN OF THE GAME.

i watched QOTG because of Joo Jin Moo.

the acting of GSY and PJC is great. they really are acting well,

but cannot feel their characters...YET.

and besides...no chemistry...well to my standard at least.

i cannot feel the chemistry.

Hi...shulien. That's it, just go with the flow...you'll feel the chemistry between these 2 in no time.

Guest aquapoppie

Yay~~ Park Jung Chul! About time he got back on the screen! Dang military service <_<

He's such a great actor, and a very underrated one at that. His performance in "Shinhwa" with Kim Ji Soo was brilliant~

I'm expecting much from this drama as well :D

Archived