[drama 2007] Blue Fish 푸른 물고기

ay_link

Guest puppyiz

SPOILERS for Episode 16 (FINALE)

- please ignore these gifs if you dont want to know the ending of this drama ;)

EPISODE 16

16ark7.gif

16bml8.gif

16cyt9.gif

16ddy9.gif

16ehm7.gif

16fac1.gif

16gyz8.gif

16isx3.gif

16jlq1.gif

16kwe3.gif

...with continue with the rest once I get them uploaded :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOAH !! & I DO MEAN ... ' WOAH !! :o ' Am dl-ing eppy 2 & 3 now.

ay_link sis ~ much appreciated for the kind word of caution.

Umm... I'll just have a go with these 2 eppys first - it's gonna be my first time experiencing K-drama with 'ENGRISH-subs'

Nevertheless, I am still keeping my RAW files. ;)

Thanks very much, again !! :P

Puppyiz, I think by watching the Engrish subs will confuse you more, I can hardly comprehend.

What's bootleg dvd-rip? It seems that translation is missing or not done at the last 5 minutes of each episode and I've seen two episodes.

Bootleg means pirated. So it's not the original version, and the missing translation explains it all :lol:

Yep.. they seem to just sub whichever they like. <_< it's irritating, but yeah, since it's bootleg subrips,... well... :unsure:

i just saw this on tv! rofl. but this drama is confusing.

i only saw like a couple of episodes on tv that i was

able to catch the timing of, so i don't know which episodes

i saw, but this is really weird. the guy is searching for a

girl named eunsoo and then he meets her. then, in the next

episode that i happen to catch, the guy is going crazy

because he saw the dead eunsoo. does that mean eunsoo

disappeared and then the two meet, and then eunsoo "dies"

and then the two meet again? confusing! but park hanbyul

looks pretty here. lmao<3

Yeah, they both are separated for three years, because of both parents. The guy, Hyun Woo's dad holds a HUGE grudge over and he didn't like his son to be with his #1 enemy's daughter. Same goes with the other parent, Eun Soo's dad knows that he can't let ES to marry HW with this circumstances.

But fate is FATE. They are destined to be soulmate. So after three years, ES goes back to Seoul, and they meet again for the very first time.... :)

Guest puppyiz

:sweatingbullets:

Puppyiz, I think by watching the Engrish subs will confuse you more, I can hardly comprehend.

JOJO2002 Sorry to have to burst the bubbles ... have to admit ixora & ay_link sis were quite right.

Best to just stick to RAWs until our beloved WITHS2 team saves us.

SPOILER : Episode 16 Continues

16mhyunwooei0.gif

16ndonghyukzn2.gif

16oeunseulml6.gif

16pqueryxu0.gif

EDIT:

Umm...ppl, I will just have to slo~w down a little on my posting for Eppy 16.

( Dont wanna reveal too much on the plot. Hee.hee... you all know what i mean ?? :blush: )

One thing's for sure - I would recommend all to watch this drama. Not much romance tho' except for some mystery to solve. Ha-ha! That's pretty interesting...just like KoSoo in ' GREEN ROSE - 그린 로즈 ' . Loved the PD / writer & casts.... also, Mr. KimDooSam [ 김두삼 ] (sorry, I dint catch what was his character name ) ... for clearing my hero's name (for the 2nd time) ! :P

Phew! just finished watching the whole drama. I must say it's a little tiring for me as the plot is just so so and turns draggy in the middle and waiting for the C subs was also tedious. Also, I don't know if anyone noticed that the filming of the whole drama makes it look like it is an old drama or was it on purpose?

I was expecting a tragic end to the love couple or something, as there was spectulation that this drama is going to be *sob sob* one. On the whole, it's not too bad considering the last episode made up for all others but I'll still give a C rating. I love the turn of events on the last episode where all main characters are concerned, there's change (DH), forgiveness (LM, Hyun Woo's dad), repentence (ES's dad), evil punished (JDM) and of course, true and ever lasting love between HW and ES.

Sorry for GSY's fan, her comeback is alittle boring. I must admit that I've not watched any of her previous works but ES has not made any impact on me. Somehow, I felt that the female cast as a violinist and a professor should be someone who has at least alittle knowledge of playing the violin ( Song Yun Ah is one that I know who plays the violin). For a professor, her violin is just too elementary (get at least one that looks old enough to her title, there are elementary violin that has an antique look) and her posture and bow holding is just too lame. They can always change to the elementary violin when it comes to the smashing part at the studio.

Park Jung Chul's come back isn't good either. I think there's not much to express in his character as HW, I'm sure he is capable of a better role. I am waiting for his next, hope he'll get a better role next time.

Anyway, it is still happy ending which is a plus for me. I love happy endings, in reality there are just too many sad, troubled and misery stories.

just my 2 cents worth. ;)

Guest sexy4yennie

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii frends.....

may I join with u all to this thread?

I come from Indonesian

I watched this drama first coz Ryu Tae Joon

I love that guy very much.........hehehehehe

but I'm not yet finish this drama

maybe some one can help me to find more pics or info from Tae Joon?

thanks a lot frends........

Guest ricetea88

haha i can't believe i'm actually in this kdrama! but yes! i was one of those lucky musicians (from perth) who got to be extras on this drama and i'm going to download this tomorrow to check it out :D filming it was pretty fun but weird as well because we were totally not prepared for it :P

Guest prita

haha i can't believe i'm actually in this kdrama! but yes! i was one of those lucky musicians (from perth) who got to be extras on this drama and i'm going to download this tomorrow to check it out :D filming it was pretty fun but weird as well because we were totally not prepared for it :P

really ? which episode were you in....did you meet PJC or GSY ?

Guest ricetea88

really ? which episode were you in....did you meet PJC or GSY ?

lol i'm about to find out...i think it was just the first or second episode ^^

yeah both of them were on the set, i've actually never heard of them before (oops) but we were all saying that PJC was pretty hot XD

oh and i thought GSY looked a bit stuck up lol. and, the director made us (extras) clap to welcome her when she came on the set because she's "no. 1 actress in korea" and we were all like O_o?!??!

well at least she was taught to hold the violin somewhat properly hehe.. although it's still pretty obvious that she can't play when you're filming her sitting next to a bunch of music majors playing while she fakes it.

a few pics that i took when we weren't doing anything...

Image001-1.jpg

Image002-1.jpg

Image004-1.jpg

Image003-1.jpg

^ that's PJC on the grass ^^

i didn't get to take many more because we were made to do quite a bit of stuff. like play pachelbel's canon a million times...haha.

Guest prita

lol i'm about to find out...i think it was just the first or second episode ^^

yeah both of them were on the set, i've actually never heard of them before (oops) but we were all saying that PJC was pretty hot XD

oh and i thought GSY looked a bit stuck up lol. and, the director made us (extras) clap to welcome her when she came on the set because she's "no. 1 actress in korea" and we were all like O_o?!??!

well at least she was taught to hold the violin somewhat properly hehe.. although it's still pretty obvious that she can't play when you're filming her sitting next to a bunch of music majors playing while she fakes it.

actually i just finished watching this drama and i assume that you are one of those violinists who played with GSY in episode 2...

about GSY being a bit stuck up and the fact that the director made you extra clap to welcome her, i recall someone in this thread already mentioned that she acts like a 'major diva'...so i guess it's true..

i was hoping that this drama would be good because i think the plot is quite promising, but somehow it turns draggy in the middle and i just lose interest in it...i simply watch it because PJC...and GSY's acting is just so so to the fact that she is a veteran actress....

Guest antinh85

why does park Han buyl always plays second lead? she never gets a lead role in any drama... i think she's quite pretty..and not bad actress

Guest s k y .

why does park Han buyl always plays second lead? she never gets a lead role in any drama... i think she's quite pretty..and not bad actress

i agree. she's really pretty. but she did

have a lead role, no? with lee seojin

in a 5-episode miniseries. i haven't watched

it, but i'm planning to in the future for lee

seojin. haha. anywhoos! i'm truly wishing

everyone in BLUE FISH a happy ending<3

Guest stephypham

Is this series worth watching? I'm still deciding

if i should watch it or not :ph34r: i've heard that this drama

was reaally draggy, & im not a fan of that. but idk, it seems

like it'd be interesting to watch ?!

Guest renni72

Watching epi 1 now and will be following this drama....Both leads look great together. I have only seen Go So Young in movies. She looks really elegant and pretty in this drama. And Park Jung Chul looks really handsome. It has been a long time since I have seen his drama "Screen" with Kim Tae Hee.

Archived