[MANGA/ANIME] NANA

Guest NovaMania

Guest to be continued.

does anyone who when exact is the movie coming out in dvd? 0__0;; because i really want to buy it instead of downloading. but thank you EVERCUTE for the links. <333

lol.. what is the game about? i wonder. T_T my bro has a PS2. my cousin has the japanese ps2 version. lol. nana don't have anime, huh? that's too bad. it will be cool if nana has anime. T_T i will buy the complete series just to look at shin's hot body. he is such a man richard simmons. LOL but i love him. T____T

out subject.. but Izam. don't you got to jpop.com? lol. i see your sn arouns there alot. ^^

ahhhhh. i wanna see NANA. but yeah. mika plays nana very well in those trailers i saw. she just complete change her whole image around to play nana and what a good job she did ^^. which is interesting. i just can wait for the movie to come out. <3 lol. o we all can watch it.d

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evercute

oh yeah... question to evercute..

You know you were explaining the S and M thing? is that different to when people on Japanese TV keep on talking about being either an S or an M? o_O I never ever ever understood that... No-one ever explained it to me!!! >.<

I have absolutely no idea :lol: You could try looking it up, I guess. But I've never actually heard it on Japanese TV so I am like... :mellow:

does anyone who when exact is the movie coming out in dvd? 0__0;; because i really want to buy it instead of downloading. but thank you EVERCUTE for the links. <333

Your welcome. I dunno when the movie's coming out on DVD though... it's still pretty new...

thanks for the link.

omg, thank you guys! LOL, i was stuck at chapter eight and just sort of..sat there looking at the screen like an idiot =_= thanks so much for the links! <333

No probs ^_^ Glad to help...

nana don't have anime, huh? that's too bad. it will be cool if nana has anime. T_T

I knooooooww...no anime, that sucks >_<;; Hope they do one sometime... gosh, all those hot hot hot anime guys in motion *drool*

i will buy the complete series just to look at shin's hot body. he is such a man richard simmons.

^ LMFAO :lol:

Mika did a pretty good job in Nana. I expected very little, but it turned out to be really good. Takumi looks pretty hot in there >_<

Guest to be continued.

^lol. don't laugh. shin is a man richard simmons. but yeah. the difference is.. he's a HAWT man richard simmons. i seriously love this guy. i feel so sorry for him and the fact that he is using Reita for his our desire and happiness.. yet.. she is almost using him. what a sad.. love. lol. but. so so sad. Reita is buying his love... it's not love.. it's actually lust. -__-; if i had shin in my arms. i'll be happy for the rest of my life. lol. yes. i'm serious. lol j/k j/k

lol. <3

Guest yumi_shs

^ It's scary to think how much of a man-richard simmons he is/was when he's the same age as me... if anyone I knew did that.... i'd be like.... :mellow::angry::mellow::huh: =/

BUT. This is Shin, so I forgive him.

Guest evercute

Shin's story is really sad (I hope that in upcoming chapters they delve more into his past keke). He's so young and so...jaded already. The life he's had to put up with. Gosh. His character makes me think about all those teenage gigolos out there in the world... it's sad really. And Reira...stupid needy Reira. She's using him, because she can't get any intimacy from anyone else..he's there to fill a hole. And poor Shin is actually falling for her...but it'd never work out. :( I pity him, but he's not my favourite character hehe. Nobu is. It used to be Ren, but then he went down the gutter when he started sniffing :rolleyes:

The thing I love about Nana is how every single character is soooo darn interesting...each of them have their own massive flaws and stories to tell, and we can actually see ourselves in some of them.

I am desperate to read chapter 35 now. Hope it comes out soon T_T

Guest evercute

does anyone have subs to the movie? soft subs? hard subs?

No subs are out yet... there isn't a decent version of the movie yet...all we've got are camrips :(

Guest yumi_shs

Shin's story was very distressing. -_-

Actually, I want to have a go reading the manga in English and see how different(/similar) it is... o.o

It used to be Ren, but then he went down the gutter when he started sniffing

and the same with me, but I still think he's hot. No matter what he smokes or sniffs, Ren is hot. XD

lol.. what is the game about? i wonder. T_T my bro has a PS2. my cousin has the japanese ps2 version. lol. nana don't have anime, huh? that's too bad. it will be cool if nana has anime. T_T i will buy the complete series just to look at shin's hot body. he is such a man richard simmons. LOL but i love him. T____T

out subject.. but Izam. don't you got to jpop.com? lol. i see your sn arouns there alot. ^^

ahhhhh. i wanna see NANA. but yeah. mika plays nana very well in those trailers i saw. she just complete change her whole image around to play nana and what a good job she did ^^. which is interesting. i just can wait for the movie to come out. <3 lol. o we all can watch it.d

I've been a member there for a long time. =)

Guest to be continued.

Shin's story is really sad (I hope that in upcoming chapters they delve more into his past keke). He's so young and so...jaded already. The life he's had to put up with. Gosh. His character makes me think about all those teenage gigolos out there in the world... it's sad really. And Reira...stupid needy Reira. She's using him, because she can't get any intimacy from anyone else..he's there to fill a hole. And poor Shin is actually falling for her...but it'd never work out. :( I pity him, but he's not my favourite character hehe. Nobu is. It used to be Ren, but then he went down the gutter when he started sniffing :rolleyes:

The thing I love about Nana is how every single character is soooo darn interesting...each of them have their own massive flaws and stories to tell, and we can actually see ourselves in some of them.

I am desperate to read chapter 35 now. Hope it comes out soon T_T

actually.. i did liked nobu from the beginning. i still like him alot. it's sad what he has to put up with. he' so foolish with love. lol.. but being foolish is not so bad. that's why i like his character so much. he's so giving and he is just waiting for hachi to give the same feelings he is giving her. --_--;; why does hachi has to have a baby. T___T god more drama...

well actually... i also liked Ren. lol. let's just out say i like all the guys. LOL. HAHAHAH. sniffing. that's funny..... but yeah. drugs can mess up your mind -___-;; ren x nana.... man.. what a couple... i don't think i read it to the part when he starts sniffing... but go figure. lol. it unbelieveable that not seeing each other for two yers and yet............ they still ahve desire for each other. lol. interesting couple. i like nana's tattoo. ren's flower. lol.

Izam: yeah! you have alot of posts there.. i have like only.... 100+? T____T sad sad sad.. lol

Guest evercute

Nana chapter 35 is out on mirc~~~ those who know how to use IRC can go download it!!! :D I have NFI how to use IRC though so TT___TT Maybe I'll have to wait til someone uploads it onto megaupload or something... Pathetic of me. T_T

it's sad what he has to put up with. he' so foolish with love. lol.. but being foolish is not so bad. that's why i like his character so much. he's so giving and he is just waiting for hachi to give the same feelings he is giving her.

I know. That's why I love him. He's so giving...and Hachi is soooo...I dunno. I guess she does what everyone in her position would do though: do what's best for herself AND baby. She kinda doesn't feel that she deserves Nobu either, right? I mean, if she talked it out and explained the situation to Nobu, he might have accepted it but she didn't do it... sigh -_- And now Nobu's totally done like a 180-degree turn...and he went for an AV actress. Seriously! Out of all the people, he had to pick her. She looks like a major, possessive richard simmons too T_T Gaaah.

let's just out say i like all the guys. LOL.

Hehe, you're not the only one :P

it unbelieveable that not seeing each other for two yers and yet............ they still ahve desire for each other.

I agree. I dunno though...I feel that something's definitely gonna happen between them...I mean, Nana and her possessiveness and her pride, Ren with his weird antics. I dunno. :mellow:

Guest .Cherry.

Oh man, i can not wait for the movie to come out! So gunna download it, lol. I read up to Vol. 4 for the manga, it's really good. The author makes all the characters like their so real and life-like, no wonder she has a ton of fans cause we can all relate to the characters. :)

Guest blu_anjo

hey you guys guess what!!!!!

i got nana on a site!!!!

but it's for bittorrent :angry:

i'll share it for you guys!!!

NANA

but i haven't seen it!!!!

if anybody DL it please upload it on megaupload for me!!!

Guest to be continued.

Nana chapter 35 is out on mirc~~~ those who know how to use IRC can go download it!!! :D I have NFI how to use IRC though so TT___TT Maybe I'll have to wait til someone uploads it onto megaupload or something... Pathetic of me. T_T

I know. That's why I love him. He's so giving...and Hachi is soooo...I dunno. I guess she does what everyone in her position would do though: do what's best for herself AND baby. She kinda doesn't feel that she deserves Nobu either, right? I mean, if she talked it out and explained the situation to Nobu, he might have accepted it but she didn't do it... sigh -_- And now Nobu's totally done like a 180-degree turn...and he went for an AV actress. Seriously! Out of all the people, he had to pick her. She looks like a major, possessive richard simmons too T_T Gaaah.

Hehe, you're not the only one :P

I agree. I dunno though...I feel that something's definitely gonna happen between them...I mean, Nana and her possessiveness and her pride, Ren with his weird antics. I dunno. :mellow:

yeah. --___--;; that couple is so confusing. -___-;; lol. the manga is reallly....swing-ishh. lol.. everyone just kinda swings alot too much.. lool.. what i mean.. is like... they love too fast. T_T nobu. he is such a sweetheart..and kinda silly. aahhahah.

you guys might laugh.. but i thot shin and nobu are like lovers when started reading.. lol. since shin lives with nobu. i mean. XD they'll look good together! lol. yaoi. when shin first joined the band.. when he "tried" out... he looks soooo INNOCENT. T___T and after a few chapters... he got all these extra pirecings... which i don' mind... but then... we found out he's a man richard simmons! lol.... and fell for reira.

i'm on chapter 34. T_T i want to read moreeeeee...

Guest evercute

LOL, blu_anjo, hehe. Thanks for the link. I don't think we're allowed to post links for movies though :unsure: If you want to download it (since it seems you don't use bittorrent), you could try going to the Blackstones community on LJ. They have direct dl there. =]

they'll look good together! lol. yaoi.

LOL. Nobu + Shin. Totally. That would be so hot. @_@

i'm on chapter 34. T_T i want to read moreeeeee...

Me too. Dammit, it's so annoying when you're totally getting into it and then you don't have anymore to read T_T A few more days before someone uploads c35 on savefile or megaupload or something, since the people scanlating it are trying to promote dling on mirc =_=;; I can't seem to use mirc though... :(

/EDIT

OMG. I just found a link for chapter 35. http://rapidshare.de/files/7322110/nana_ch...yakis_.zip.html

im done up til chapter 54.. is that the last chap available?

when does 55 come out?

Yup, 54 was the last one released not too long ago (as far as I know). I dunno when the next one comes out though.

Archived