[MANGA/ANIME] NANA

Guest NovaMania

Guest MiSsNaNa

yeah. --___--;; that couple is so confusing. -___-;; lol. the manga is reallly....swing-ishh. lol.. everyone just kinda swings alot too much.. lool.. what i mean.. is like... they love too fast. T_T nobu. he is such a sweetheart..and kinda silly. aahhahah.

you guys might laugh.. but i thot shin and nobu are like lovers when started reading.. lol. since shin lives with nobu. i mean. XD they'll look good together! lol. yaoi. when shin first joined the band.. when he "tried" out... he looks soooo INNOCENT. T___T and after a few chapters... he got all these extra pirecings... which i don' mind... but then... we found out he's a man richard simmons! lol.... and fell for reira.

i'm on chapter 34. T_T i want to read moreeeeee...

lol ^^; i wouldn't mind a lil yaoi in nana espesholy with shin and nobu .. haha XD i don't want shin to be used by reira even though he's sucha man richard simmons =/

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wasabi*

i just started reading this..on vol 4, it's SO ADDICTIVE. but the megaupload links are sooo slow o__o

thanks to evercute for the help with getting the movie ^_^

does the version of NANA that kdwluverz clubbox is sharing have english subs?

Guest evercute

thanks to evercute for the help with getting the movie ^_^

does the version of NANA that kdwluverz clubbox is sharing have english subs?

No problem :D English subs for Nana aren't out yet though... but I'm sure when there are, someone will post it here ^_^

Ok, after reading chapter 36, I changed my mind about Takumi. He's actually changed a lot for Hachi... and he got her the ring!! T^T And the baby outfits for Sachiko :lol:~~ He really seems to care for her in this chap. I think I like him for Hachi now ^_^~~ I still think Nobu and Hachi are like soulmates, but heck, things never seem to work out in Nana T_T

Ren and Nana. Gosh. T_T It's heartbreaking how they're getting further and further apart. They are THE couple TT_TT

I wanna read the next chapter so badly now...chapter 36 was good.

Oh yeah, I feel bad for Shin. T_T

yeah^^^ i feel badly about nana and ren getting farther apart.... i wonder what will happen? hmmm actually my fav guy in the series is yasu... so the way the story seems to be going isn't that bad.

I really love this series! I think its really accurate with the way girls are. Especially hachi. She wants to be happy and she believes that having a boyfriend is the only way. And the way she naively moves from guy to guy. Its not like she planned it, but without thinking it just happened. I think there are alot of girls like her in the world. I know part of me is like that!

Guest wasabi*

ah..up to 34 now, i still want nana + nobu to be together..all takumi's fault, maybe i'll change my mind after 36? but yeh..for now =.=;;

Guest lady_muimui

yeah^^^ i feel badly about nana and ren getting farther apart.... i wonder what will happen? hmmm actually my fav guy in the series is yasu... so the way the story seems to be going isn't that bad.

same here. I can't believe Yasu gave up so much for Nana. What a great guy. :wub:

Guest escapist

ah..up to 34 now, i still want nana + nobu to be together..all takumi's fault, maybe i'll change my mind after 36? but yeh..for now =.=;;

i felt the same as you, but i realise ive changed my mind. I'm past vol54. Takumi is of cos still nowhere as nice as Nobu, but i can identify with how Hachi feels. The guy really knows how to work his charms on girls. He's still rotten actually, but seeing how much Hachi likes (loves?) him i really dread him leaving her now. But i have the feeling he's going to, judging from the jump-to-the-future bit. ARGHHHHHH

Guest evercute

An anime? OMG. Waaah. That's awesome.

i felt the same as you, but i realise ive changed my mind. I'm past vol54. Takumi is of cos still nowhere as nice as Nobu, but i can identify with how Hachi feels. The guy really knows how to work his charms on girls. He's still rotten actually, but seeing how much Hachi likes (loves?) him i really dread him leaving her now. But i have the feeling he's going to, judging from the jump-to-the-future bit. ARGHHHHHH

You think so? Ahhh! *gets teary* I was just starting to like Takumi too~ he's becoming a somewhat "decent" guy...

Then again, I have another three or so volume to like Takumi lol.

Hmm...as for whether or not she likes or loves Takumi, I still think she only "likes" him. She feels she doesn't deserve Nobu or something...and she also wants what's best for the baby, partly to fulfill her dream too....that was at the time anyway. Don't tell me she's starting to fall for Takumi even more!? :ph34r:

i thought there will be a tv drama..o_o..i cant wait for the second movie to come out..>__<

saw the first movie..very good..but lacked highpoint..SUPER dissappointed with shin..u__u..ay...

movie talk..sry..u__u''..is it me..or does the scene of black stone(aka blast) playing..shin and nobu just looks like they are rocking back and forth..not very convincing playing..u__u..thought they would be more..hum..not so fake? i guess

Guest kamui_hime

wow so now there's a 2nd movie, drama and an anime series!

i read on animenewsnetwork.com that an anime series is coming out in 2006 :) something else nanawise to look forward to :)

Guest escapist

You think so? Ahhh! *gets teary* I was just starting to like Takumi too~ he's becoming a somewhat "decent" guy...

Then again, I have another three or so volume to like Takumi lol.

Hmm...as for whether or not she likes or loves Takumi, I still think she only "likes" him. She feels she doesn't deserve Nobu or something...and she also wants what's best for the baby, partly to fulfill her dream too....that was at the time anyway. Don't tell me she's starting to fall for Takumi even more!? :ph34r:

Hmm don't know if you've reached this part, but Hachi was saying at one point she realised she really loves Takumi. But of cos, being Hachi.. Does she really know what's love? It's kinda heartbreaking to see her world being made up 100% of Takumi.

I was psychoing myself into thinking Takumi is a good person, and will not leave Hachi. He was actually very sweet to Hachi. But just when I was gonna succeed, I came to the scene where (MAJOR SPOILER)he was sleeping with a TV actress behind Hachi's back. SIGH HACHI!! :(

P.S.: OMO! You fellow Bier-Nanaist! lol :D

Anime? I'm more concerned about the soundtrack actually! Hope they have good songs hee, if not it would kinda be a drag no matter how good the graphics and what-have-yous are. Maybe they'll use the movie OST? Hmm.

Spring 2006=Around which month?

Guest to be continued.

i actaully read alot of spoliers... T___T I COULDN'T TAKE IT... one of it was... ren is going to ask nana to marry him in v.11 or 12 i think.

i was really shock. T____T lol.. yeah. a little yaoi i wouldn't mind at all.... lol you guyss seem to agree also! LOL.. for some reason this manga is very... realistic.. the characters are all very different and have different needs in their lifes......

about the yasu. i can totally see yasu as an older bro i always wanted! he's very charming and caring! he's very mature.. which my older brother really need.. lol... i can say.. yasu might have a thing or two for nana? LOL..

i really want to find out more about Shin's pass.. she is sooo....... well.. he's unknown at this point. and for some reason ireally pity him. --__--;;; lol.. i like him. but yet.. i really do pity him.. somehow i connect to his character in a very strange way...

my friend read the manga before me.. and she intro me to it... loll she didn't like it very much. half of the time she was really annoyed by hachi's attitude. my friend is.. really........ independant... if she sees a girl such as hachi... she'll blow. LOL.. but i told her she really remind me of Nana.. she told me why.. and i'm just kinda like... lol.. "you just do." she moved from CA to where i live.. and she used to have a band and everything. i met her band last year on thanksgiving and xmas. the only one which i never met was Yusuke her one and only true love... [tho she's always convincing ppl she is bi.. by hitting, hugging, kissing and LICKING other girls..... LOl. she licked me on my face when she was walking in the hallway and she watch me.. -___-;; lol she convinced alot of people we were bi. AHHAHAHAHAH.. i know.. what a girl.] she also takes pride in herself alot. the reason why i couldn't see yusuke because he moved to japan like a few months before shemoved here.... and.... they got into a really big fight.. and they brokw up. >.<

lol.. it's a long story. but if you're interested. i can tell you more.. it's really confusing... she told me if she was nana... then i must be her hachi.. lol. including on how fast i could fall for someone.. but she never told me i was annoying.. lol all she told me was i was conforting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH. -__-;; i have to go now. shopping to find presents for xmas.. before it's too late like last year. damn. <3

shinx nobu

Guest evercute

But just when I was gonna succeed, I came to the scene where (MAJOR SPOILER)he was sleeping with a TV actress behind Hachi's back. SIGH HACHI!! :(

Whaaaat? So she loves Takumi now?! That's it, my pathetic Nobu-Hachi romance are dashed T_T But yeah, I heard about Takumi doing that...TT_TT He's so...!! This is random, but I read somewhere that Yazawa Ai likes Takumi the most out of all the characters in Nana too T_T Ekk...I'm still having trouble sometimes.

P.S.: OMO! You fellow Bier-Nanaist! lol :D

GUILTY! :lol: My slow internet didn't allow me to download too much, so I ended up getting the chance to read Nana instead of watching I-Juksa -_-

Anime wise...I agree about the soundtrack thing. OMG. What if they chose some crappy music for Blast or something? That would suck.

she told me if she was nana... then i must be her hachi.. lol. including on how fast i could fall for someone.. but she never told me i was annoying.. lol all she told me was i was conforting.

LOL. That's cute. Nana doesn't really find Hachi annoying either, does she? :P Your friend seems to lead a very interesting life there lol...enjoying confusing the girls and such XD And yeah, you're totally right about the characters in Nana being realistic. They're all so different, with different needs and different flaws. I see a lot of people I know in those characters...and I'm sure we see a part of ourselves in at least one.

one of it was... ren is going to ask nana to marry him in v.11 or 12 i think.

True. I heard they actually did it? Or not yet? But that doesn't change the fact that they are kinda falling apart. Or the fact that Ren is high and psychotic. Doesn't help that he was based on Sid Vicious either (from what I've heard). :(

Archived