[MANGA/ANIME] NANA

Guest NovaMania

How many total volumes are there?

Blah... All this frenzy about Nana is making me really... jumpy about getting my hands on that movie. Haha. I hope yesasia subtitles it or something.

You mean you hope they'd release the movie on DVD with subtitles and then sell it on yesasia. Yesasia doesn't actually do any subtitles. O_O

It should be at 14 or 15. 1-13 is already out in Chinese.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest paranoidtrash

Ahhh. Ok I was bad and I watched it before the DVD came out. IT'S REALLY GOOD. It made me cry through half of it. Manly black tears!

Ahh...

Ahhh. Ok I was bad and I watched it before the DVD came out. IT'S REALLY GOOD. It made me cry through half of it. Manly black tears!

Ahh...

Really? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Guest gegurihyol~

i watched the movie

w/o sub

it was okay..

the shin-match was so annoying

hes supposed to be this real cute boy but in the movie, hes just a grown man. hah

i wonder how theyre gunna make the 2nd movie with that shin and reira.

oh, reira had one line but was she speaking in english?

i couldnt tell.

Guest paranoidtrash

Yep. Reira spoke English. Because her Japanese is kind of.. akward. I didn't catch what she said in English though.

I didn't like who they choose for Shin either. He's not sarcastic! And not cool! T___T. And the dude that plays Nobu NOW has a haircut that looks more Nobu-ish. But Reira, Yuna Ito, sang really well (:.

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

yeah .. i really liked the song that reira sang .. the endless story .. really good

she spoke in english ? i thought she was japanese .. well .. she sang in japanese really well in the song.

actually .. i like the shin guy .. he did the whole chain to the mouth thing just like the manga .. real cool ^.^

nobu .. was .. eh, okay

where did you guys watch the movie .. DLed it? i`ve only seen the clips(sadly) *sob sob*

i`m with the nobu & hachi relationship too !!

Guest lady_muimui

yeah .. i really liked the song that reira sang .. the endless story .. really good

she spoke in english ? i thought she was japanese .. well .. she sang in japanese really well in the song.

actually .. i like the shin guy .. he did the whole chain to the mouth thing just like the manga .. real cool ^.^

nobu .. was .. eh, okay

where did you guys watch the movie .. DLed it? i`ve only seen the clips(sadly) *sob sob*

i`m with the nobu & hachi relationship too !!

Yuna Ito is half Japanese and half Korean I think? But she spoke in English? In the manga, Reira spoke Japanese right? She was like part Japanese and part Caucasian? But anyways, I really love that song and she is drop dead gorgeous!

I saw the pictures of the cast and I agree that I'm not too happy for Shin's role. He suppose to be like the best lookin' one in the group that looks like a cute doll. :( From the trailer, I think it wouldn't kill for Mika to smile more....but I'm still lookin' forward to the movie. ^0^

Guest Em3r4ld

I WANNA WATCH THE MOVIE TOO!! T_T Only saw the trailors...buh watched the traillers many many times though...^^

Anyways...if anyone finds a site dat has it out for downloading..please tell me!! THANK YOU!!

i also heard dat the shin guy is like..REALLY old..and not even close to 15..apparently older than the guy dat plays nobu...dat sux eh...should get someone younger...

AGAIN...PLEASE POST SITES FOR MUSIC!!

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

yeah .. it`s true that shin doesn`t look 15 in the movie (for me trailers T-T) but i still like how had the hair and jewlery stuff on ^.^ very hot .. but they should`ve found someone younger.

Guest lady_muimui

Reira is suppose to be half white. I remember reading that in Nana 7.8? Or I remembered wrong again?

No, you're right. She said something that people believed she had a unique voice for a Japanese singer but in reality she was really part white, but the industry wanted to hide that from the public. Something like that. lol.

No, you're right. She said something that people believed she had a unique voice for a Japanese singer but in reality she was really part white, but the industry wanted to hide that from the public. Something like that. lol.

You are talking about the manga character still, right?

Guest 光 HIKARIyu

where did u people DL the movie from!?

i dled it...

but can't watch it!

only audio!

heeelp.... xP

(I thought Yuna Ito was full Japanese, only from Hawaii??)

Guest 光 HIKARIyu

=(

it saddens me that i have this file on my computer...

i can hear the NANA movie.. but can't see anything...

LOL~

Archived